**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guilly 2099 on masochism with flow is a joke

Kabam needs to get rid of flow and masochism cuz there is too many ways to take advantage of that node and make it impossible

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

lol funny

kek
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Dawg just use Aarkus or Medusa. Duh
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Doctor prescribes a large dose of gitgud.

If you don't like hard nodes don't play hard wars.
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You said that twice
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    These nodes are for big boy players, Not for people that are below level 20. Step aside and stop wasting everyone’s time.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Havok G2099.

For this 2099 literally Medusa or Aarkaus all you need to do is have a little bit of timing to get the armor shattered off during the Masochism cool down.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    rage post much? calm down. there are much worse counters.

debuffs are not the enemy to masochism. just gotta learn to play with timing.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Best way to deal with Masochism I've found is to use Parry to trigger the Regen, and apply DoT during the Timer. Heal Block is always an option. Doc Oc has Heal Block and Power Control.
  • Options
    Not when you time it properly. Masochism triggers when they're applied after the Timer ends. What you apply while it's resetting sticks.
  • Options
    "Every 7 seconds the next Debuff is removed...."
    Not all of them.
  • Options

Not all of them.

I think it may be a bug but I think it purifies all debuffs applied at the same time. Whenever I use an SP2 with Hype on masochism, I see the stun text pop up and then it's purified along with the armor break
  • Options

Not all of them.

I think it may be a bug but I think it purifies all debuffs applied at the same time. Whenever I use an SP2 with Hype on masochism, I see the stun text pop up and then it's purified along with the armor break
    I believe that has to do with them being applied all at once. That's been brought up before, and some Champs operate by applying multiple Debuffs at once, rather than sequentially.
  • Options

Masochism needs to be taken out of war

You asked for suggestions. I gave one. Masochism is actually in Act 5. I'm wondering how you got to Tier 5 without dealing with it there.
  • Options

Not all of them.

I believe that has to do with them being applied all at once. That's been brought up before, and some Champs operate by applying multiple Debuffs at once, rather than sequentially.
    Now that I think about it, I guess the game can't "prioritize" which debuff to remove first so I think it just gets rid of both at the same time