**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This luck factor is so irritating. Not able push in act 6 cos of non worthy champions

Manoj259Manoj259 Posts: 16
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Not being able to pull the god tier champs from so many crystal and still stuck in 6.1 is so stupid. Garbage 6* and 5* champs. **** luck, no care for hard work in a collecting the shards. Man this is so frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    I have done 6.1
  • Options
    I wanna complete act6
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Brother your set for about most of act 6.
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Ive seen far worse rosters than that. Your ratio of usable to uselss champions seems pretty good to me. Just slow down a bit rank some of those 5 stars and youll naturally pull a few more in the meantime and youll be fine. This game is a marathon not a sprint.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You haven’t even explored act 5 and you’re complaining that you can’t complete act 6.
    I’m assuming that also means you haven’t explored any of the variants either so go back and do the content that your roster is capable of and come back to act 6 when you’ve put in some work to expand your roster.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Max out AA, for starters. Then max out that Sentinel and take him with Warlock and complete (then explore) Variant 3 AND Variant 2. By that time, you will have plenty of champs and resources for rankup.

How useful is AA for act 6. I have him naturally duped at r3, I have gems to take him to r5 but I've been waiting on mega Red for ages.... Loosing hope lmao.

Basically would AA be more useful then omega red. Ps I have multiple mutant gems and around 300 sig stones waiting to get dumped in to some one
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    For anything that bleeds and can be poisoned (even better if it can be parried), AA is solid. Especially awakened, he helps also with AAR. He can help you get far.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I typically don't like to discourage or call out posts like these. But have you explored act 5?. I don't think so. This is the reason I think act 6 should be gated behind elder's bane title. You have 2 rank 5 champs and I am assuming X23 is a rank 4. Focus on ranking up champs like Void and build your roster bro. I checked your rating and prestige which also look like a mid tier players. Do the variants, explore act 5 and if you can awaken that Aegon or get him awakened, do LOL. Proceeding further into act 6 with that roster is going to be expensive. You got a 6 star aegon in your first 3 pulls and you call your pulls garbage? I am starting to understand @xNig and @Worknprogress now. smh

Lol you’re welcome bro. 😂
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

I typically don't like to discourage or call out posts like these. But have you explored act 5?. I don't think so. This is the reason I think act 6 should be gated behind elder's bane title. You have 2 rank 5 champs and I am assuming X23 is a rank 4. Focus on ranking up champs like Void and build your roster bro. I checked your rating and prestige which also look like a mid tier players. Do the variants, explore act 5 and if you can awaken that Aegon or get him awakened, do LOL. Proceeding further into act 6 with that roster is going to be expensive. You got a 6 star aegon in your first 3 pulls and you call your pulls garbage? I am starting to understand @xNig and @Worknprogress now. smh

You'll join the dark side soon enough
    😂😂😂

The dark side is true. The light side lies and manipulates people through mind control, abduct kids and act like justice is with them.

😬
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    xNig said:

Pulyaman said:

😂😂😂

The dark side is true. The light side lies and manipulates people through mind control, abduct kids and act like justice is with them.

😬
    @xNig , you just made my day with that quote!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Pulyaman said:

😂😂😂

😬
    do you guys have cake

only way I’ll join
  • Options

xNig said:

Pulyaman said:

😂😂😂

😬
    do you guys have cake

only way I’ll join
    Only use of cake is to smash someone’s face in.

😉
  • Options
    Anyway, back to point, this is the reason why 6.2 shouldn’t be nerfed. People without rosters need to be roadblocked (and be unable to unitman down defenders) and clear previous content.

Welcome all new fellow dark siders.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I'm sorry, I can't join the dark side, as I have no point of reference for either side.

Come all ye and join me in the sunlight of the Glorious Good Roster Master Race.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm typically on players side for the most part but this post is ridiculous. You need to explore the variants and fully explore act 5 before you hop into act 6.2 and beyond. They have a bunch of rank up gems in the variants to give your roster the boost it needs to explore the content.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

xNig said:

Anyway, back to point, this is the reason why 6.2 shouldn’t be nerfed. People without rosters need to be roadblocked (and be unable to unitman down defenders) and clear previous content.

Welcome all new fellow dark siders.

That just isn’t true, they need a level of roster, they shouldn’t need either a 2 champ synergy or 5 other champions for a fight, that sounds like entitlement at its finest to me
    Maybe. It’s just that without Heimdall, Sinister can still be done, albeit abit painful (I did it on both my alts without Heimdall). I believe you’re referring to that fight.

I was actually referring to Champion in my post. Yes you’ll need a nullifier for the first 90% but we have no lack of those in the game. The last 10%, I’ve done it with Gulk on one pass and Sentinel on another. So maybe besides removing the NT incoming link, I feel that the last 10% should remain as it is.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I think he meant Champion boss.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

There’s plenty of room for gripes from players who are disconsolate over relentless strings of bad pulls.

But I think it is also important to understand the level at which those kinds of gripes arise. Complaints from players who have max rank incredible champs at an early stage ring hollow to me.

I’ve completed over 10K quests with around 80K quest fights won. My PVP fights won is over 90K. My first 5* CG pull was late last year, and I got super lucky with a Warlock 5* out of one featured crystal. Until just recently, both of those champs were in my top 5 (only CG is now). My point is this: I played a lot of MCoC before I ever got to a point where I was lucky enough to own a R5 Corvus or Warlock.

I’m not going to point out anyone else’s game stats, but I see a lot of people lamenting champ pulls and rosters who have only played a fraction of the fights I’ve played—and I’m by no means the most experienced Summoner. At a basic level, this line of argument tends to crowd out the veteran players who have legitimately found themselves walled off from content because of bad pRNG luck.

Dr. Zola

you should be a guardian