**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant 5* champ to rank 5 to 100% Complete Act 6.2, Act 6.3 and 6.4

K3600K3600 Posts: 50
Hello everyone,

I want to rank up a 5* mutant champion to rank 5. I already have Omega Red at rank 5, need another mutant as my mutant t4 catalyst are overfull. I want a champion which works well without any synergy.

I already have Void, Cap IW, Aegon, Nick Fury, Corvus, Ghost, Venom, Magik and Thing at rank 5. So any mutant champ that can add value to my roster. Will be really helpful.

Thank you

Mutant 5* champ to rank 5 to 100% Complete Act 6.2, Act 6.3 and 6.4 7 votes

Duped Archangel - Rank 4
14%
Samhawk_1 1 vote
Duped Iceman - Rank 4
0%
Duped Colossus - Rank 2
14%
Mauled 1 vote
Duped Havok - Rank 2
14%
MuffinBrain 1 vote
Unduped Domino - Rank 2
0%
Unduped Sunpot - Rank 2
57%
Samuel030sRoOOtsEtjamaMephisto 4 votes

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Duped Colossus - Rank 2
    Colossus has been my MVP for Act 6. I explored most of 6.4 with just him and his synergy team, itemless for the most part - few lanes he doesn’t work for but the numbers he puts out are incredible.
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    Mauled said:

Colossus has been my MVP for Act 6. I explored most of 6.4 with just him and his synergy team, itemless for the most part - few lanes he doesn’t work for but the numbers he puts out are incredible.

Thank you for the reply Mauled, that's amazing. I don't know much about Colossus, does he needs to be at Max sig level? Mine is just at 20. Also, who does he need for synergy?