**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for new alliance

My husband and I are looking for a new alliance. Need a reliable active alliance that is great on communication. We can run map 4 and we have line my line id is shelly2424

Comments

• Options
    HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    We run one of our battlegroups on map 4 and would love to have you join us.

I'll reach out to you on Line.

ID - JJHCSH
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    We have map 4 and are silver 1-2 in aw. Add me on line-medeuink
  • Options
    camolovercamolover Posts: 100
    Still looking at all options
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and sometime run theme tanks in the off season. Last season we were G2. This season we shook out in G3. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season.

AQ: 544, 544, 544, 444, 444 for 130-140+ mil weekly.

500-750k SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood, no donations.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • Options
    Natehawk43Natehawk43 Posts: 44
    Hi!

We're the G.O.A.Ts here. The leadership has been together for years and many are real life friends. The alliance is full of responsible adults and alliance matters are handled appropriately. We understand that this is a game and real life can get in the way; however we are also fully committed to growing together as an alliance to help everyone grow individually.

Here's what you can expect from us:
    1. Map 5/5/5 or 6/5/5 full 3 BG completion
    2. AQ Rewards are around 130 to 150K with over 3K in glory per week
    3. SA save weeks. Every other week we post 100 mil in SA points
    4. Group Me for communication with AQ BG assignments
    5. 2 BG optional wars. We are currently AQ focused, although when the rewards change, this could change.
    6. We are all active and your efforts will be matched by the the other alliance members.

We don't have a minimum account threshold, but being able to clear your line in Map 5 is a requirement. I started with the alliance with a 395K account rating never having run map 5 in February and am now at 567K clearing map 5 with ease. If you put in the effort with us, you'll benefit significantly.

My in game ID is natehawk43 and our alliance tag is ddgt. Reach out and see if the G.O.A.T.s are a good fit for you!
  • Options
    DraftKingJamesDraftKingJames Posts: 30
    Sent u line msg and in game friend invited pls consider
  • Options
    Spidy_sammySpidy_sammy Posts: 7
    We are aiming Gold 1 and doing Map 5 actively.
    We need Indian players above 6k prestige.
    Send message on line app "killer_jack_marvel".
    If you play this game actively then only send message.
  • Options
    Raffie1234Raffie1234 Posts: 3
    Kings Landing (radk) is always looking for
    more married couples that are active players. Silver2 right now at map4.
    Use in game communication and have been together for years. : )
    Player name Raffie123
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Just thought I'd throw our name in the hat, can't hurt. Check us out if you have the time. It's Astral Travellers (with 2 Ls). Good luck finding an alliance! Thanks!
  • Options
    SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • Options
    JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Alliance Name: Jeezus N’ Pals
    Tag: 5AY10
    Time zone: mostly North America, couple Asia and a couple European
    AQ Maps: 554
    # AQ BGs: 3
    AQ Score: 120 mil+
    AQ Prestige: 7274
    AQ Ranking: 3893
    War Tier: 13
    War Bracket: Silver 1
    War Rating: 1355
    # War BGs: 3
    Looking for: 4-6 uncollected or better
    Language: English
    LineID: nevertrustahippy

Our core has been together for a few years. We’re all adults, and active. We run 554 and have a couple spots in 4 for you guys. We’re on the cusp of getting to gold 2 for AW, and aiming for gold 1 eventually. Communication is important to us, but most of us have kids and understand that life happens. Add me if interested. Ave Satanas