**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance kick = no seasons reward

2»

Comments

• JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Whos going to join your alliance as a replacement before rewards go out anyway? So youre not kicking someone to get a new person if you're booting right before rewards drop. You're kicking them to be a jerk. You needed their diversity, their energy or whatever it was that was the reason you kept them on for the 5 wars minimum for them to be eligible for rewards. Keep them til they drop and then boot and move on. Kabam should just lock the alliances when we get down to the last 5 wars and be done with it. Nobody in, nobody out. Once rewards go out they can be unlocked again. It would resolve all of these issues 100% and like I said, youre not getting a reliable replacement until rewarfs drop anyways.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Kabam should implement a ‘player lock’ where a player cannot be kicked from an alliance once the war starts until rewards are handed out.

There should also be a pro-rata reward system for those who were kicked after completing 5 wars where they can be given 10% of rewards for every war they participate if kicked in the last two wars of season.

Truthfully I don’t think Kabam would implement the second solution due to cost vs minimal benefit. But the first suggestion should be easy to implement
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    Trubli said:

Kabam should implement a ‘player lock’ where a player cannot be kicked from an alliance once the war starts until rewards are handed out.

There should also be a pro-rata reward system for those who were kicked after completing 5 wars where they can be given 10% of rewards for every war they participate if kicked in the last two wars of season.

Truthfully I don’t think Kabam would implement the second solution due to cost vs minimal benefit. But the first suggestion should be easy to implement

Wouldn’t have to add a player “Lock” if Kabam would just save current Roster Snapshots from around the time of AW End (also AQ end, and Summoner Advancement, those are probably the important 3). And so even if people get kicked, leave, join, etc, they will know who all to give the correct rewards to.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Bright side is war rewards suck so you will not miss out on much although this sounds pretty scummy
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I was in an alliance and I was taking part in war and I got kicked from the team and I doen more than 5 wars to participate in the season reward so will I still get them or do I need to be in a team to get rewards.

You have triggered a series of side discussions, but what's the reason for you being kicked? Although we don't have both sides of the coin, we should at least have one.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Why were you kicked? Leeches don't deserve any rewards, I'm not saying you were a leech. I'm just saying leeches I don't feel for people who were kicked for not doing their fair share.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140

I was in an alliance and I was taking part in war and I got kicked from the team and I doen more than 5 wars to participate in the season reward so will I still get them or do I need to be in a team to get rewards.

do you mind if I ask, what was the reason you’ve got kicked !? I mean it if was a mistake by the leader or officers, I would’ve asked the Kabam if I were you.
  • Peter_porker124Peter_porker124 Posts: 32
    I got kicked because I was supposedly miss using the alliance war I was joining and placing defender and fighting in war but because how bad I am at the game they assumed that I was just doing nothing so there for I was taking another person place which lead to my kick. P. S what does leeching mean.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I got kicked because I was supposedly miss using the alliance war I was joining and placing defender and fighting in war but because how bad I am at the game they assumed that I was just doing nothing so there for I was taking another person place which lead to my kick. P. S what does leeching mean.

Treat it as lesson learnt and move on. Avoid doing the same in the next alliance. Do communicate with your officer or leader.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★

Leeching means not doing your fair share to help the alliance, always being at the bottom, giving up too many DKs in war. If a person is constantly at the bottom of every alliance event. If some one can't clear their lines in AQ or if they only fight a few fights. Leeching means others doing most of the work and someone that doesn't do much
    and getting rewarded. Almost every alliance has one and he's usually friends with the leader.
  • Hey Peter_porker124, the Alliance Blackout Period takes effect as soon as someone leaves an Alliance, regardless of whether they leave willingly or are Kicked by an Officer or the Leader. You can read about the Alliance Blackout Period HERE.
This discussion has been closed.