**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Rewards Update [Merged Threads]

Comments

• loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited June 2020

How the hell do you disagree with that? lol. We can pick the class, therefore the pool of champs is much smaller, therefore the odds of getting a good champ is much larger. I guess some people don't like facts.

I think thats funny. You would think it would work the other way too. How do you open a 5 stack of 5* basic crystals in 1 sitting and get 2 Agent Venoms. There are 147 Champs in the basic pool.

How do you open 5 premium and get 2 of the same 2*. I know the percentage is the same for each role but still.
    Need to bring back the feature Crystal that gave you a 25% chance at the feature hero or maybe meet half way .
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Cage_1 said:

I dont get it why some ppl are whyning about new rewards and want some compensation again 😓😓 its like when u buy a TV and 4 weeks later same TV is on sale 50% off! The store not gonna call u back and say here u go take ur money back! Too bad for u! Some ppl will get it at 50% off. U lose some u win some. U can have free stuf every time! Grow up geez! 😓😓

That’s not even close to an accurate comparison of what is happening. It’s more like someone paid 700 dollars for a tv when it first came out and got a year worth of cable for free and now everyone else that buys that tv for 700 dollars only gets the tv
    Which happens all the time. New phones come out and a certain number of people get the phone plus something extra and when the extra runs out, anyone else just gets a phone.
    Again, that’s not what Abyss was meant to be and it was never advertised like that. There’s a big difference between knowingly purchasing something early to get a benefit than saving up to do something at a later date because you’re expecting not to get screwed.
    Things change, it happens. Do I 100% like how they did this? Of course not but end of the day it's a large positive for players.

If and when Act 6 gets changed, should everyone who finishes Act 6 Lite get way less rewards than those that already finished it? No one is going to be okay with that. Are those of us that finished it 1st going to get a massive stack of units or anything else worthwhile bc we beat the hard version? Of course not and I don't care one bit about it either.

It sucks to hear it and deal with it at times but sometimes life just isn't fair. Do I hope at a minimum they figure a way for people to open their t5c 1st before choosing a class? Absolutely. Even if they don't people still get to target a champ they want to invest in and will eventually be able to R3. It's a huge win.
    The problem is saying that “it happens” and “sometimes life isn’t fair” frees Kabam of any wrong-doing or responsibility. This isn’t some random event that occurred because life is fickle, it was a talked about and discussed option that they decided to go through with. It’s not like they came up with this at random, they consciously and willfully chose to make it unfair and that is one of the issues of the game that is killing it.
    Reducing the Act 6 difficulty and giving people the same rewards wouldn't be "fair" to those of us that finished it already. I don't expect squat from that if and when that change gets made.
    Here the difficulty isnt changing, it is remaining the same.... how is that a fair comparison?

Crumb3307 said:

loader187 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

People who aren't able to 100% Abyss aren't being that heavily penalized. The difference is legit 5k 6* shards, as small price to pay given that one can chose between ten Champions of a given class.
    Reducing the total amount of shards has clearly led to some outrage, but those who haven't attempted Abyss yet, over five months after it's been released, aren't likely to be close to completing, much less exploring the Abyss. For those that are close to exploring the Abyss, they have till June 25th to do so.

Just fyi 45k-30k = 15k.. so not 5k difference.. but 15k difference.. The specifically stated this difference in the announcement on the forums.. maybe you haven't read it..

Lol but you get a crystal back, so that's at least a 10k shard value. So the correct math is 45k-30k+10k = 5k
    thats not the correct math when the people that already did the Abyss get the 15k and the crystal.
    Yes, those who have already explored the Abyss will essentially have gotten 15k extra 6* shards, but the changes to the rewards themselves is again, a difference of 5k shards.
    Not sure you’re understanding. Already done got 45k and are getting the new crystal. People finishing next month, get 30k and the crystal. That’s 15k difference.
    Players who already completed the Abyss are the only ones who have been disadvantaged by being denied options you now have. 15k shards is meaningless in relation to the advantage you now have over them.
    Wrong. We have no prior knowledge, shooting in the dark on class while infact, we can "rank" whoever we end up pulling months later because of no t5cc (screwed by rng again). So we have no choice. I used my initial t5cc already (domino), now i shoot in the dark and hope to pull a t5cc later?
    You're right the difficulty isn't changing the rewards are. In my example the difficulty changes but the rewards don't.

It's fine for someone to get the same for less effort but a massive injustice for someone to get less for the same effort? Neither is "fair". People here don't actually care about "fair" though, only whichever situations effect them negatively.
    So you are using another thread's discussion to justify this? Oh i did it first so i deserve more? As i said, i dont care about the shards, but this superior righteous attitude does you no good, and does not help your case.
    If you and @CoatHang3r are worried about the "informed"decision we can make, while justifying this, I would say you are worried that others could reach up to you, and are using mindless drivel to cover your prestige position. YOu forget the massive advantage you have had all these months with these r3s already. If I did crappy content, I would always hope my fellow players wouldnt have to go through the same **** i had to. Ive explored 6.2, multiple times on my main and alt. Am i up for 6.2 champion to get nerfed? yes! He was ****. I dont wish my fellow players to face his bs.
    Nope your mindset is all you. Shows the mentality of those on the top.
    Literally not one person in here has said they deserve more. Not myself and not Coat definitely. We merely pointed out that this isn't just a hit on one side of the coin.

I've said I don't understand why they felt the need to pull shards. I've said I'm not upset about any changes made to Act 6 regardless of me thinking they're necessary or not.

I'm not worried about someone "catching me" that I can assure you. Just saying there's two sides to every coin. The people who only see the ones losing shards as being the ones slighted, are the ones that only care about themselves. That's my whole point of people not really caring about what's "fair" but actually what effects them.
    I agree. Kabam said they were going to Increase the rewards. I dont want anything more but I also dont think anything should of been taken away. Either add or dont do anything at all.

@Kabam Miike What happened to communication?? Giving people that may have 1 path left 2 weeks to get it done to get the extra 15 shards is not communication. We already know about other things coming months from now and you gave people 2 weeks. I dont really think that is proper communication. You can say 'we can make changes whenever we want' but is that the best for the entire community? If it isnt a bug than why remove the 15k shards so fast. You could of given the group of us that have already spent money on getting half the Abyss done more time. How long has LOL been in the game and you didnt change those. You also added rewards to other parts of the Story and you didnt take anything away from those.

• ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112

There is an easy fix for this, why can’t they just send the nexus crystal as an in an in game message after you 100% the abyss. That way people can open their other rewards and make a more informed decision

This idea isn't getting enough of agreement as it should. This is the best idea. This makes it fair & even to each & every individual who plays the game.
    I feel like we are banging our heads on a wall at this time. Kbam dont care.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited June 2020

I'm not worried about someone "catching me" that I can assure you. Just saying there's two sides to every coin. The people who only see the ones losing shards as being the ones slighted, are the ones that only care about themselves. That's my whole point of people not really caring about what's "fair" but actually what effects them.

Lol

so the people who asking for everyone to get the same rewards are being selfish and you and Coat who are saying its fair to have 15k shards removed for players who haven't done the content aren't being selfish.

Ok cool.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bidzy7 said:

Lol

so the people who asking for everyone to get the same rewards are being selfish and you and Coat who are saying its fair to have 15k shards removed for players who haven't done the content aren't being selfish.

Ok cool.
    No one said it's fair. Not one single person. What was actually said if you weren't in such a rush to fight for social justice was that this isn't actually fair for either side. It's just unfair differently. You however continue to glance over that fact and play victim making ridiculous arguments that we already had our advantage and made our choice when you all made the choice not to explore it.

No one came out and said it was a good idea to remove any shards. Just said hey before you melt down, look at the other side bc it's not all rainbows and unicorns here either.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

There is an easy fix for this, why can’t they just send the nexus crystal as an in an in game message after you 100% the abyss. That way people can open their other rewards and make a more informed decision

This idea isn't getting enough of agreement as it should. This is the best idea. This makes it fair & even to each & every individual who plays the game.
    Very good idea here ^^^
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Yeah odd to complain about receiving something extra for content you were fine completing with rewards the way they were. Meanwhile the rank ups you wouldn’t have done, have contributed to your prestige that keeps your alliance in the top 5 for aq every week. Add to this that from what I have ever read you basically discount any complaint coming from anyone else but now you receiving a specialized crystal you weren’t expecting is you being disadvantaged?

I mean even if I was going to entertain the argument it would have to come from someone who has not perpetually discounted others gripes because they didn’t impact themselves. It just really comes across as petty, but what do I know.

Exactly, playing the prestige competitively demands sacrifice which I made no doubt. It’s unfair to give others an advantage for the exact same content months after the fact.

Kabam is telling players they cannot trust the decisions they make regarding content as they’ll change the rewards in a way that can disadvantage you. 15k shards and being able to know my t5cc goes to mitigating that; players yet to complete the Abyss now have a huge advantage and should not be given further advantages.

Yes, the way the rewards were changed puts players like me at a relative disadvantage, please stop discounting and trivializing my position while choosing to ignore that fact.

Yes the prestige, no not every week, it’s not my prestige that does it, I’m below average. It’s been a few weeks. I’m fine with top 10, and prepared to not be top 5.

GJ discounting and trivializing others, nice to see you’re still projecting.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Kabam is telling players they cannot trust the decisions they make regarding content as they’ll change the rewards in a way that can disadvantage you. 15k shards and being able to know my t5cc goes to mitigating that; players yet to complete the Abyss now have a huge advantage and should not be given further advantages.
    Yes, the way the rewards were changed puts players like me at a relative disadvantage, please stop discounting and trivializing my position while choosing to ignore that fact.

Taking free 15k 6* shards and the choice for a guaranteed r3 and moaning for having disadvantage.
    I’m not sure if you are trolling or you are just so plain stupid🤣

Bidzy7 said:

Lol

Ok cool.
    No one said it's fair. Not one single person. What was actually said if you weren't in such a rush to fight for social justice was that this isn't actually fair for either side. It's just unfair differently. You however continue to glance over that fact and play victim making ridiculous arguments that we already had our advantage and made our choice when you all made the choice not to explore it.

No one came out and said it was a good idea to remove any shards. Just said hey before you melt down, look at the other side bc it's not all rainbows and unicorns here either.

Dude honestly its laughable at your response in here and also other threads.

First off I simply called **** on your statement that people asking for the shards are being selfish and only care about themselves. When the arguments for how its unfair for those who did abyss already is " I didn't get to pick my crystal before i used rewards so its unfair others get to". You are literally throwing your dummy out the pram becuase players get a chance to maybe awaken or pull a particular champion. But its still only a chance and they may not get who they want or awaken who they wanted there is still an RNG component to it.

I'm not even referring to fairness in the above. But talking about fairness

Getting the same rewards for doing the same content is fair !!!!

That is the fairest thing, anything else is unfair.

Your argument for the "other side" is equivalent to the following complaints
    - its unfair this champion was added to the crystal after i opened my crystal
    - its unfair Act 6.4 was released after Abyss so now i wasted my generic gem
    - its unfair players get to get rewards from 6.4 before they get Abyss rewards
    - its unfair i used an AG on a champion then pulled the same champion in the very next crystal.
    - its unfair that the other played pulled a corvus from their crystal and i got Miles
    - its unfair i did LoL with r4 Starlord and now others are doing it with r5 and less units/items

Yeah pretty ridiculous, but ofc i'm the one making ridiculous arguments and just playing victim poor me.
    The only one playing victim around here is you and Coat. Did anyone force you to play abyss ? No
    Why did you play Abyss ? So you can get the rewards. Why would others not play abyss ? don't have the champions/ units to do it or maybe the rewards didn't interest them.

If you buy a TV and 6 months later they decide to throw in a Blu Ray player with it. Do you expect the shop to send you a blu ray player ?

Also of course silly me for saying you had an advantage its not like you got to have r3 champions to use in all content of the game from AW, AQ, Quests. Its not like the prestige benefit of the rank up helped in AQ ranking. Its not like R3 AW defenders had any influence on your standings in AW seasons. Its not like those R3 champions helped you clear stuff in Act 6.
    I think its also funny that they just released the road map and it says "Rewards boost - Bonus rewards for Abyss and beyond". I had to make sure I read that correctly because shouldn't it say "Rewards boost and Nerf"
    Bidsy has the best straw men. Dude you’re continuously misrepresenting, misinterpreting, mischaracterizing, and in some cases flat out making things up while throwing out ridiculous analogies.

People are saying it’s equally unfair which makes it fair but for some reason you refuse to see that, keep on being disingenuous if you’re arguing against yourself.
  • Yeah odd to complain about receiving something extra for content you were fine completing with rewards the way they were. Meanwhile the rank ups you wouldn’t have done, have contributed to your prestige that keeps your alliance in the top 5 for aq every week. Add to this that from what I have ever read you basically discount any complaint coming from anyone else but now you receiving a specialized crystal you weren’t expecting is you being disadvantaged?

I mean even if I was going to entertain the argument it would have to come from someone who has not perpetually discounted others gripes because they didn’t impact themselves. It just really comes across as petty, but what do I know.

Exactly, playing the prestige competitively demands sacrifice which I made no doubt. It’s unfair to give others an advantage for the exact same content months after the fact.

Yes the prestige, no not every week, it’s not my prestige that does it, I’m below average. It’s been a few weeks. I’m fine with top 10, and prepared to not be top 5.

It puts you at no disadvantage compared to those now completing it and having to open t5cc after this crystal. You have enjoyed the prestige boost. You keep complaining we have a huge advantage and that even if you dont get the t5cc, you will eventually. Doesnt that exactly hold true for you as well? You will form your t5cc eventually. WnP argued that you both aren't being selfish, glad to see how well you disproved his point (for you only). I guess for the whalers, it is them and only them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

You can. Doesn't mean you're going to want to.

Ohh no, look Ive been caught not knowing the rewards of 100% LoL are guaranteed rankups now let me think of another excuse
    No. You've been caught not acknowledging the fact that we're discussing RNG. You have two Crystals that give random outcomes. One has the ability to grant you your choice of 10 outcomes. The other is a 1 in 6 chance. There are no guarantees with that, and you can say that LoL grants some imaginary precedent, but it really doesn't.
    Chances are higher with the new nexus crystal to get a handful of champs you want. Chances are not the same if u dont know what T5cc you are gonna get. Period.
    First of all, you need to check your math on that. Secondly, who said the Cat MUST be used with the Champ you select? Since when is that a given?
    LOL? who said the cat must be used? Do you know rewards are supposed to be used and not left to rot? You know Ive 100% Abyss and I will know what class nexus I should go for since I already have tech t5cc sitting there.

You know when you do ur 100% abyss you wont know which class nexus to get since you wont be able to open your t5cc before your class nexus which gives me an unfair advantage on top of the +15k 6* shards (which isnt the biggest deal).

You see what happens there? Or you still think you are right just because you don't want to be wrong?
    Right. People have so many T5CCs rotting.

Yeah odd to complain about receiving something extra for content you were fine completing with rewards the way they were. Meanwhile the rank ups you wouldn’t have done, have contributed to your prestige that keeps your alliance in the top 5 for aq every week. Add to this that from what I have ever read you basically discount any complaint coming from anyone else but now you receiving a specialized crystal you weren’t expecting is you being disadvantaged?

It puts you at no disadvantage compared to those now completing it and having to open t5cc after this crystal. You have enjoyed the prestige boost. You keep complaining we have a huge advantage and that even if you dont get the t5cc, you will eventually. Doesnt that exactly hold true for you as well? You will form your t5cc eventually. WnP argued that you both aren't being selfish, glad to see how well you disproved his point (for you only). I guess for the whalers, it is them and only them.
    It’s undeniably a disadvantage. Silly me thinking that completing content first should give me an advantage over those that delay the content.

I’m not complaining, I’m pointing out that complaints of being disadvantaged by 15k shards and having to open your crystal are not the only disadvantages in this situation and that by being disadvantaged in different ways it even the playing field.

I’m not a whaler, I paid for the abyss through arena and game play, try again.

Send NEXUS crystal in an email to whoever finishes Abyss a 100% & whenever they do it.

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

I actually do get your point to a degree I just find it ironic coming from you. You have very rarely looked at someone else’s gripe and not looked down at it and dismiss it. Now you have a gripe and we all should understand your position.

This “upgrade” in rewards is because people at large aren’t playing the content. If think they missed the boat on improving rewards to a point that they are enticing. I do think people who explored early are both at an advantage and disadvantage. It could actually be worse for early explorers because they could throw the 15k in then it’s really off balance on opportunity. Probably would have been best to leave the rewards alone but in the end you get to target a 6* champ you were not expecting to
  • LiamvanEstharLiamvanEsthar Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike

After reading many criticism and enthusiasm i have a question to you and your team.

The fact, of disadvantage of 15k 6* shards too the people how do 100% before 25. June and the force to choose the nexus right before open the t5cc make me feel unhappy.

so the question.. is there any discussion in the Dev Team to chance different things in this method or is it firmly decided.

in conclusion i have to chose to skip the 4.Juli offer, for which i saved money for a half year, and do my last path of abyss right before 25.June or take the benefit of the 4.Juli offer and really hope i won't get disappointed
  • Yeah odd to complain about receiving something extra for content you were fine completing with rewards the way they were. Meanwhile the rank ups you wouldn’t have done, have contributed to your prestige that keeps your alliance in the top 5 for aq every week. Add to this that from what I have ever read you basically discount any complaint coming from anyone else but now you receiving a specialized crystal you weren’t expecting is you being disadvantaged?

It’s undeniably a disadvantage. Silly me thinking that completing content first should give me an advantage over those that delay the content.

I’m not complaining, I’m pointing out that complaints of being disadvantaged by 15k shards and having to open your crystal are not the only disadvantages in this situation and that by being disadvantaged in different ways it even the playing field.

I didnt talk about shards, all i talked about was prior knowledge. Your disadvantage is nothing, if you are able to use your rewards previously, there is no "diadvantage". This helps those with multiple crappy t5cc with no champs. The world doesn't revolve around your little bubble, try again.

I didnt talk about shards, all i talked about was prior knowledge. Your disadvantage is nothing, if you are able to use your rewards previously, there is no "diadvantage". This helps those with multiple crappy t5cc with no champs. The world doesn't revolve around your little bubble, try again.
    I referenced having to open your crystal, that’s done before the t5cc, it went to your point as well as the other common point of 15k shards, the arguments are not tangential.

Being denied the same opportunity to base my decision and use of a generic awakening gem and signature stones (which are the rarest items in the game) is very much a disadvantage. Talking about bubbles, cute when ignore other people’s circumstances.

I actually do get your point to a degree I just find it ironic coming from you. You have very rarely looked at someone else’s gripe and not looked down at it and dismiss it. Now you have a gripe and we all should understand your position.

This “upgrade” in rewards is because people at large aren’t playing the content. If think they missed the boat on improving rewards to a point that they are enticing. I do think people who explored early are both at an advantage and disadvantage. It could actually be worse for early explorers because they could throw the 15k in then it’s really off balance on opportunity. Probably would have been best to leave the rewards alone but in the end you get to target a 6* champ you were not expecting to
    I’m not happy making these arguments, trust me I’d like to dismiss myself but the idea that one side is not disadvantaged here tells me I need to point it out.

And we agree would’ve been better left alone but yes I will be happy to open the crystal, however it will be less impactful and game changing than others who open it with their awakening gems and signature stones in mind; some people do not appreciate how powerful that is and how much more that can impact ones account than 15k shards or knowing which t5cc are to follow.

Ask yourself would you rather have a random r3 or a r2 you got to choose who will eventually be r3 and beyond? People just discount that power and it’s sadly absurd.
  • McMorliMcMorli Posts: 19
    Thx for nothing ... It only makes sense if you can choose the class after you see the t5c you get. And to take away 15k 6* shards is also ****. The whales who cleared abyss after a few days who don't need the shards get it, other players are screwed over.
    Knation said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Ohh no, look Ive been caught not knowing the rewards of 100% LoL are guaranteed rankups now let me think of another excuse
    No. You've been caught not acknowledging the fact that we're discussing RNG. You have two Crystals that give random outcomes. One has the ability to grant you your choice of 10 outcomes. The other is a 1 in 6 chance. There are no guarantees with that, and you can say that LoL grants some imaginary precedent, but it really doesn't.
    Chances are higher with the new nexus crystal to get a handful of champs you want. Chances are not the same if u dont know what T5cc you are gonna get. Period.
    First of all, you need to check your math on that. Secondly, who said the Cat MUST be used with the Champ you select? Since when is that a given?
    LOL? who said the cat must be used? Do you know rewards are supposed to be used and not left to rot? You know Ive 100% Abyss and I will know what class nexus I should go for since I already have tech t5cc sitting there.

You know when you do ur 100% abyss you wont know which class nexus to get since you wont be able to open your t5cc before your class nexus which gives me an unfair advantage on top of the +15k 6* shards (which isnt the biggest deal).

You see what happens there? Or you still think you are right just because you don't want to be wrong?
    Yes they do I know so many people who have their t5cc just waiting for a good champ
    So the Crystal is a win then.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,815 Guardian
    edited June 2020

I referenced having to open your crystal, that’s done before the t5cc, it went to your point as well as the other common point of 15k shards, the arguments are not tangential.

Being denied the same opportunity to base my decision and use of a generic awakening gem and signature stones (which are the rarest items in the game) is very much a disadvantage. Talking about bubbles, cute when ignore other people’s circumstances.
    Like the one you are doing, right?
    Either ways, we are at an impasse. I'd rather not bang my head against a wall.
    edited June 2020
    loader187 said:

I think its also funny that they just released the road map and it says "Rewards boost - Bonus rewards for Abyss and beyond". I had to make sure I read that correctly because shouldn't it say "Rewards boost and Nerf"

The more appropriate term would be Adjusted i guess.

Bidsy has the best straw men. Dude you’re continuously misrepresenting, misinterpreting, mischaracterizing, and in some cases flat out making things up while throwing out ridiculous analogies.

People are saying it’s equally unfair which makes it fair but for some reason you refuse to see that, keep on being disingenuous if you’re arguing against yourself.

Only people saying its equally unfair is you and Work and like i said that the arguments presented for how its unfair is comparable to the examples i have given. It would be unfair if Kabam had not given you the new crystal since they basically changed the rewards and as they said to balance out this new crystal they effectively took away a 6* featured crystal. So based on balance you guys already had your rewards right.

tell me how this is any different to people completing Abyss 100% using their rewards then act 6.4 coming and complaining that those now able to do 6.4 first and then abyss have a unfair advantage because they can make better informed decision with their resources. Completing content first gives you a short term benefit of having the best champions, and the most valuable resources first. Those completing content after always have the advantage of new strategies , less bugs, better champions and more uses for the rewards given. That has been the way this game has worked for a very long time.

Tell me how your complaint is any different to that ?

If this crystal was attached to another piece of content that was now released is it still unfair ? no because its a progression of the game and reflection of where the game is at 5 months after Abyss. There will be more changes coming which again change the value of these rewards.

If the Abyss was released and 1 week after release they decide to change the rewards to include this crystal then 100% that is unfair if they didn't allow those who completed it within the first week to reverse any rank up decision as they have effectively gained no benefit. Abyss has been out for months now.

This is essentially another crystal there is no guarantee what you get, yes its a powerful one but ultimately its another 6* champ. In the time of abyss 100% you could of potentially opened several 6* crystals any of which can devalue your rank up decision. Thats the nature of the game. How many people come to the forums and complain about how they used an AG and then they duped that very champ in next crystal. Heck if you follow any of the YouTube content creators Lagacy had the very thing happen to him with his KM rank up.

Also you are getting the crystal so why is there a need to take away from other players ? You will still be able to target particular class and champions and eventually will be able to take that champion up. You making out you don't get to do this. You are literally arguing as though Kabam have said you don't get this new crystal.

breaking it down you got 5 1/2 6* champion for 100% Abyss new players will now only get 4 6* champions so you have gained a significant advantage over others. 6* shards are still highly sought after resources which is why kabam gives 100 shards in these side events. Players are now 6 months behind in 6* shards.

Not to mention you seem to be also forgetting the flip side of this in that , those who have completed Abyss get to make a decision on this new crystal after knowing which t5cc they have.

All you seem to be arguing for is this sense of I didn't get to do that so other players need to be punished for being able to do that.

Ask yourself would you rather have a random r3 or a r2 you got to choose who will eventually be r3 and beyond? People just discount that power and it’s sadly absurd.

Why would it be random r3. The R3 champion was ranked up with your own hand and kabam did not force you do R3 a random champ. if that is what you did then unfortunately that's your problem.
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Yes they do I know so many people who have their t5cc just waiting for a good champ
    So the Crystal is a win then.
    Yes however one problem I have with it is how the crystal has an extremely high chance of a good champion but there’s a slight chance you’ll get screwed it’s probably 1/100 people who won’t get a good champion which would piss you off so much
    I can see how that would. I think out of a selection of 10, there's a good chance they will get something they want.