**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

so what about those who complete initial run of act 6? or explore 100% act6 in hard mode

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

I laugh at all you guys who presumably based on your posts have explored act 6 100% are saying act 5 was hard, when it just simply wasn’t.

Act 5 was hard when I did it.. with no 5* champs or the current meta of champs like ghost, aegon, doom etc

Act 6 left as is will be much easier in 12 months time. Example.. the champion fight is now much easier than when it was first released as BWCV and doom have since been released and are perfect counters to it. Roll forward 12 more
    Months and 24 extra champs that can possibly be viable and make it easier to clear
    Doom bwcv mojo sorcerer supreme red guardian mr fantastic could probably do it with longshot as well
    The fight has definitely gotten a ton of counters
    How many average F2P players have those champs you mention? I don’t have a single 1 as 5 or 6*
    Not my point
    The point is a ton of counters are being added
    More counters doesn’t make a fight easier.
    Yes it does.. doom Makes fight Much easier and as he is a tank if you are struggling to dex, you can take block damage and then dex last hit
    You can do that with capiw, who was already in game when 6.2 was released not 5 months after, if you can’t do the fight with capiw then you can’t do it with doom, again more counters doesn’t make the fight easier.
    Doom is easier than capiw as U can control the unstoppable easier.

But your right if you can do it with either then your not ready for the fight, so practice, practice, practice and come back when good enough. We have all been there, but some of us are Obviously willing to spend more time duelling to get it right, others just want to moan and say it’s too hard
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Whatever be the case
    Deep down you know (Who are opposing the compensation) that you are inferior in terms of gameplay who did ACT6 on current difficulty level.

It requires endless grinding and huge efforts to do in current state and therefore a huge compensation is must on part of kabam for players who suffered all the dirty fights.

Conceited much?

The thing is with story content, you shouldn’t have to be a whale, a grinder, gotten extremely lucky with 5&6* pulls or the top 10% in skill to be able to beat it, story content should be for the average account with average skill. If you want to be tested that’s what LOL, AOL, the maze, boss rushes etc are for.
    For average players EQ are there especially Heroic and Master mode

If you want those high end rewards then grind and earn them.

Even LOL & AOL are easy in front of ACT6
    And for being lucky i must tell you that we had to rank up different champs just to clear 1 path and not use that champ again. It’s not easy to get through story content. This is permanent content and meant to be tough.
    No, you’re so far off the mark it’s not even funny, heroic and master mode events quests are for people who aren’t even at uncollected level and isn’t even remotely related to act 6. Traditionally story content is not meant to be tough it’s aimed at average level players not whales, grinders, the lucky or the highly skilled.
    At the same time the people who are investing more time in game should get more but you saying the ones who isn’t doing anything should sail through the highest difficulty.
    If nerf is needed then do it after 4 years why now??
    If you explore LOL now then the rewards aren’t that much because with time their value got deteriorated.
    So it’s simply NOT FAIR with those players who invested huge time in grinding and clearing content because it was way too tough.
    People who are investing more time do get more, more from AQ, AW, AOL,LOL etc

Story content isn’t the highest difficulty, that’s the whole point, it should be geared towards average progression.
    That’s why the compensation because the one who did played way too tough content which shouldn’t be there in first place.
    Wrong, if it was too tough you should have simply chosen not to do it.
    Then i left with nothing to do in game.
    Why should i leave the content.
    Until a content is available I’ll try it and grind my units to complete it.
    Only COWARDS CHOSE NOT TO DO.
    And now that you’ve completed It there’s magically more things for you to do in game??

You should leave it because you agreed the content was too tough, if you still decide to do the content based on that then that’s on you, don’t come crying for compensation.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

I laugh at all you guys who presumably based on your posts have explored act 6 100% are saying act 5 was hard, when it just simply wasn’t.

Act 5 was hard when I did it.. with no 5* champs or the current meta of champs like ghost, aegon, doom etc

Act 6 left as is will be much easier in 12 months time. Example.. the champion fight is now much easier than when it was first released as BWCV and doom have since been released and are perfect counters to it. Roll forward 12 more
    Months and 24 extra champs that can possibly be viable and make it easier to clear
    Doom bwcv mojo sorcerer supreme red guardian mr fantastic could probably do it with longshot as well
    How many average F2P players have those champs you mention? I don’t have a single 1 as 5 or 6*
    Not my point
    Yes it does.. doom Makes fight Much easier and as he is a tank if you are struggling to dex, you can take block damage and then dex last hit
    You can do that with capiw, who was already in game when 6.2 was released not 5 months after, if you can’t do the fight with capiw then you can’t do it with doom, again more counters doesn’t make the fight easier.
    If you can't do that fight with capiw, you have no business being in Act 6 yet to begin with
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Whatever be the case
    Deep down you know (Who are opposing the compensation) that you are inferior in terms of gameplay who did ACT6 on current difficulty level.

It requires endless grinding and huge efforts to do in current state and therefore a huge compensation is must on part of kabam for players who suffered all the dirty fights.

Conceited much?

The thing is with story content, you shouldn’t have to be a whale, a grinder, gotten extremely lucky with 5&6* pulls or the top 10% in skill to be able to beat it, story content should be for the average account with average skill. If you want to be tested that’s what LOL, AOL, the maze, boss rushes etc are for.

And for being lucky i must tell you that we had to rank up different champs just to clear 1 path and not use that champ again. It’s not easy to get through story content. This is permanent content and meant to be tough.
    No, you’re so far off the mark it’s not even funny, heroic and master mode events quests are for people who aren’t even at uncollected level and isn’t even remotely related to act 6. Traditionally story content is not meant to be tough it’s aimed at average level players not whales, grinders, the lucky or the highly skilled.
    Who says story content isn't supposed to be hard? Other games? Okay, play those then. This game is designed the way it is. That's neither right or wrong, it just is.

I don't get why all of a sudden people expect the whole game to be set up differently. Just bc newer players didn't think Act 5 was hard bc they were doing it with newer released R4 and R5 5*s doesn't mean it wasn't much harder with a bunch of 2016-2017 R4 and R5 4*s.
    Kabam obviously, considering they are changing it, why would they be making changes if they don’t agree?
    I believe story content up until act 6(maybe excluding 6.1) wasn’t hard, you could pretty much take any champ into a fight (other than ones with specific requirements) and with a basic level of skill expect to win the fight, that’s simply not the case anymore.
    Not being able to bring any champ to a fight isn't increased difficulty. That's increased roster requirements. Those aren't changing from the sound of it. Only things mentioned were attack values and the champion fight.

Act 5 absolutely was difficult with R4 4* agent venoms and the like that a lot of people did large portions of it with. Just bc someone started a year ago and rolled act 5 with Corvus or Ghost doesn't mean it wasn't hard when it released.

The fact they're changing it doesn't mean they agree at all either. It means there was enough backlash from the playerbase that they caved. Those are two very different things.
    That argument can be made either way. Kabam looked at the data and decided that it was too tough and not enough players were attempting act 6 at all or they saw the backlash and decided to change content. For someone who does not care if it is changed or not, you sure do sound salty mate. "Training wheels"? Really? I already explained so many times and many people in my alliance and friends playing the game are willing to wait for the right champions to do the content. It does not mean they are not skilled or need help completing content. It means we don't go for all the offers and are FTP. I am disappointed that you would make such a blanket statement.
    And people calling players who are not rushing to complete content. Well, if you are so superior, why are you crying for compensation? It just means you are frustrated that the difficulty is reducing after you completed the content. If you are so superior , don't claim any compensation kabam sends you then.
    I've said multiple times in this thread specifically that I don't want compensation.

I'm not salty about the change in the slightest. I'm absolutely salty with "the community". I don't think I'm remotely superior at all, let alone bc I chose to do content before someone else. I do however get annoyed when those of us that did finish things first are just supposed to accept when those things get changed later but people who haven't done content yet think it's the end of the world and some massive injustice when something like rewards get changed later.
    Then why make the training wheel argument? I don't think it is fair if you guys don't get some sort of compensation. But, you also should not call others who chose to wait for the roster to reach the content weak either. If the rewards do get reduced, I don't think compensation should be given. If the rewards stay the same or get increased, then appropriate compensation should be sent out.
    The superior thing was not about you and it was another post. I am seeing people calling those who did the do the content cowards. I like these keyboard warriors typing insults. It's a game. Not everyone has the same time, money and luck that you guys do. No reason to call others these things. It just shows your character and maturity.Please refrain from doing this in a public forum. Thank you.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Whatever be the case

Conceited much?

Then the rewards shouldn’t reflect it
    If your ok with the rewards getting nerfed and making story content easy from now on that’s your opinion but you can’t complain then when the rewards go down tons
    agree, as they should !

Markjv81 said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

Not my point
    If you can't do that fight with capiw, you have no business being in Act 6 yet to begin with
    Wrong, if you have completed act 5 then you have every business being in act 6, seeing as that’s the requirement.
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Whatever be the case

Conceited much?

Who says story content isn't supposed to be hard? Other games? Okay, play those then. This game is designed the way it is. That's neither right or wrong, it just is.

I don't get why all of a sudden people expect the whole game to be set up differently. Just bc newer players didn't think Act 5 was hard bc they were doing it with newer released R4 and R5 5*s doesn't mean it wasn't much harder with a bunch of 2016-2017 R4 and R5 4*s.
    Kabam obviously, considering they are changing it, why would they be making changes if they don’t agree?
    I believe story content up until act 6(maybe excluding 6.1) wasn’t hard, you could pretty much take any champ into a fight (other than ones with specific requirements) and with a basic level of skill expect to win the fight, that’s simply not the case anymore.
    Not being able to bring any champ to a fight isn't increased difficulty. That's increased roster requirements. Those aren't changing from the sound of it. Only things mentioned were attack values and the champion fight.

Act 5 absolutely was difficult with R4 4* agent venoms and the like that a lot of people did large portions of it with. Just bc someone started a year ago and rolled act 5 with Corvus or Ghost doesn't mean it wasn't hard when it released.

The fact they're changing it doesn't mean they agree at all either. It means there was enough backlash from the playerbase that they caved. Those are two very different things.
    That argument can be made either way. Kabam looked at the data and decided that it was too tough and not enough players were attempting act 6 at all or they saw the backlash and decided to change content. For someone who does not care if it is changed or not, you sure do sound salty mate. "Training wheels"? Really? I already explained so many times and many people in my alliance and friends playing the game are willing to wait for the right champions to do the content. It does not mean they are not skilled or need help completing content. It means we don't go for all the offers and are FTP. I am disappointed that you would make such a blanket statement.
    And people calling players who are not rushing to complete content. Well, if you are so superior, why are you crying for compensation? It just means you are frustrated that the difficulty is reducing after you completed the content. If you are so superior , don't claim any compensation kabam sends you then.
    I've said multiple times in this thread specifically that I don't want compensation.

I'm not salty about the change in the slightest. I'm absolutely salty with "the community". I don't think I'm remotely superior at all, let alone bc I chose to do content before someone else. I do however get annoyed when those of us that did finish things first are just supposed to accept when those things get changed later but people who haven't done content yet think it's the end of the world and some massive injustice when something like rewards get changed later.
    Then why make the training wheel argument? I don't think it is fair if you guys don't get some sort of compensation. But, you also should not call others who chose to wait for the roster to reach the content weak either. If the rewards do get reduced, I don't think compensation should be given. If the rewards stay the same or get increased, then appropriate compensation should be sent out.
    The superior thing was not about you and it was another post. I am seeing people calling those who did the do the content cowards. I like these keyboard warriors typing insults. It's a game. Not everyone has the same time, money and luck that you guys do. No reason to call others these things. It just shows your character and maturity.Please refrain from doing this in a public forum. Thank you.
    The constant complaining about everything just has me annoyed with a very large portion of the playerbase currently. I don't think a difficulty reduction is necessary personally but apparently a lot of people do. When it happens, kudos to them but I think reducing difficulty (especially just stuff like attack values) just hinders people in the long run. But yes the dig wasn't necessary.

I hope they don't and definitely don't expect them to reduce Act 6 rewards. I don't hold it against anyone who hasn't done act 6 yet. It's tough. It also has some really serious roster requirements. People should absolutely spend enough time to build their roster and ability enough to tackle it. It gets old when people try to hold clearing content quickly against those that do though. Using things like we had rankups early like we had some sort of extra advantage or something so we shouldn't have an opinion or feel slighted when something as valuable as choice gets taken from us.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Whatever be the case

Conceited much?

At the same time the people who are investing more time in game should get more but you saying the ones who isn’t doing anything should sail through the highest difficulty.
    If you explore LOL now then the rewards aren’t that much because with time their value got deteriorated.
    So it’s simply NOT FAIR with those players who invested huge time in grinding and clearing content because it was way too tough.

Story content isn’t the highest difficulty, that’s the whole point, it should be geared towards average progression.
    That’s why the compensation because the one who did played way too tough content which shouldn’t be there in first place.
    And now that you’ve completed It there’s magically more things for you to do in game??

You should leave it because you agreed the content was too tough, if you still decide to do the content based on that then that’s on you, don’t come crying for compensation.
    Yeah I decided to do it and proud on myself that i sail through the difficulty and grinded the units investing my time in endless arenas.
    If it’s become simpler for others then it will create a sense of discrimination and partiality because the content is released recently and now getting nerfed.
    If it is nerfing then rewards should also get nerfed accordingly. Then I’ll see PEOPLE LIKE YOU crying and creating threads for rewards buff.
    Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

Not my point
    Except it does champions last 10% with a counter is skill based which people want apparently
    I think the biggest problem with the fight outside of no retreat is that there isn’t a short path
    I feel a short path would let people get the practice they need
    The last 10% physically can not be easier purely based on the amount of counters, that’s simply impossible.
    arsjum said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Whatever be the case

Conceited much?

Most likely some players misreading DNA3000's lengthy post about what the difficulty should be in a progressional story content.
    As much as I enjoy reading his opinions for the most part as he's obviously intelligent and well spoken, that whole designed for 8*s thing was the absolute worst thing that the community has latched onto in recent times.
  • Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Whatever be the case

Conceited much?

Yeah I decided to do it and proud on myself that i sail through the difficulty and grinded the units investing my time in endless arenas.
    If it’s become simpler for others then it will create a sense of discrimination and partiality because the content is released recently and now getting nerfed.
    If it is nerfing then rewards should also get nerfed accordingly. Then I’ll see PEOPLE LIKE YOU crying and creating threads for rewards buff.
    that sounds incredibly salty. You feel "superior' doing it right? Keep that "superior" feeling and wear it like a badge, my boy. Dont wish for bad things on your fellow players. I have completed most of act6 and i dont want any compensation. Shows your character, thats all it does.
  • Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Markjv81 said:

Knation said:

Monk1 said:

Markjv81 said:

Not my point
    Except it does champions last 10% with a counter is skill based which people want apparently
    I think the biggest problem with the fight outside of no retreat is that there isn’t a short path
    I feel a short path would let people get the practice they need
    The last 10% physically can not be easier purely based on the amount of counters, that’s simply impossible.
    Sorcerer supreme makes it a joke
    A champion released this year. A couple months ago. Expect folks to have that counter? I did champion all times with an r4 hood. last 10% with a capiw. Not everyone can have all the "counters". Join the salty 'superior' gang.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Cage_1 said:

Just stop pls with this compensation nonsense..every day there is someone somewhere complaining and wanting moreon this forums. They dont own u anything. Not happy, u know where delet button is...

Go buy urself a cookie 😓😓😡

Just stop moaning about content. Leave it as is and there would be no conversation about compensation
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I think there will be compensation.
    But they will be those new revives and potions.
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    I've only very recently finished Act 6 exploration and I don't feel like I've benefited by finishing pre-nerf.
    The number of shards didn't feel inflated and as the rewards are still predominantly RNG based I've not ended up with any options for R3.
    I think its good for the game and community that the difficulty gets revised so that other people can get the satisfaction of completing and getting the rewards and aren't as frustrated by it. I don't feel the rewards need nerfing because as I say the AG, T5CC and nexus are still RNG reliant and its still a bunch of content, that you can only get the rewards from once.
    Would I like some compensation for finishing it before its for adjusted? Yes, personally I would because parts of it were very item intensive and not much fun.
    I've no interest in arguing with other peoples opinions or assuming I'm right this is just how I feel.
    The end.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Nocko said:

Part of the issue with fixing some of this stuff is they know the player base will scream for compensation...
    If you've completed the content, great, congrats but you dont need compensation. You made the decision to complete the content in its current state and you made the decision to spend money and resources.

If they give you some compensation, great but the constant demand for compensation MUST be a contributing factor in Kabam being hesitant to fix some of the complaints.

They're hopefully going to make that content more fun and enjoyable for the entire community, that's compensation enough. (For full disclosure, i havent 100% Act 6. Only completed an initial run)

People completed the content as it was not knowing that later down the line the content would be made easier to complete. I would imagine that if the community knew that they could wait and complete it after waiting for them to make it easier they would not have poured multiple potions,revives and units and in some cases actual money. When we discuss compensation in this game lets not forget that this is not an ACTUAL PHYSICAL product that has a material value to it. Its not something that has to be manufactured and sold and has a cost to do or a limited number of quantitys that is possible to be produced. Its a press of a button. How are we now saying that its ok to give somebody a task of a certain difficulty and reward them the same as somebody else completing a far easier task.Should we now just wait when content comes out for an indefinete period of time until it is made easier?