**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

so what about those who complete initial run of act 6? or explore 100% act6 in hard mode

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I don’t need compensation for what I have done. My only request is whatever the changes are they happen sooner rather than later. If the changes are a ways off then it would be foolish to bother continuing to explore and there is little other content worth picking at here and there
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Act 6 compensation shouldn’t be given if rewards stay the same. If they massively buffed rewards, sure give those who already explored the remaining bits. But they’re not going to do that.

Everyone should just be happy Kabam is listening, and that their alliance mates and friends who were stuck can move forward

Well they might be buffing the rewards, they said in the roadmap to the roadmap that they're looking to buff Abyss and beyond rewards, so that might include Act 6. We'll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    tkhan08 said:

I have 100% act 6. I don't want any compensation. Act 6 wasn't bugged. It was really hard. Yet, I decided to 100% because I wanted it. It goes for anyone who has done it. So, what reason I have or anyone to ask for any compensation? Kabam didn't force me or anyone else to do it.

If you were somebody that spent actual money on units to pass it thinking that it wouldnt be changed and would stay as it is personally im sure you would have waited. People arent asking for something for nothing they invested in the content believing this is as it was staying permanently. People arent asking for refunds they are asking for something there is an unlimimted supply of to reward them for completing a more difficult task.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I will definitely take it but I don't care if we get any compensation. I much rather the game survives and thrives than worry about getting compensation for an act 6. I was genuinely concerned about players quitting due to the difficulty and nodes so if that is gone that is a win for everybody. Especially at how they will look at future content moving forward.
  • Options
    Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Lets say, If u buy a TV, lets for 200$ and 2 month later the same compagny release another TV with more features and gadgets and they sell it for same price...and ur upset about it and call the compagnie and say " hey I bought the first TV! I want compensation coz u made a better one for same price!" ...they will just say STFU and hang the phone. And thats what u will deserve!

They dont own u anything! 😓

Were not talking about something that was purchased. Were talking about a task that was completed. If you had a job where you were completing more difficult tasks or working more hours but were paid the same as someone with a far easier job you would just keep quiet and say nothing lol? Of course you would. And again ill remind you....a television has MATERIAL value....it costs to produce....it costs in raw material its not FREE to give. ANYTHING you get in this game has no value whatsoever outside of the game. Your analogy makes no sense
  • Options
    ill also add that kabam arent doing us a favour by looking at the content. They are doing it to stop people quitting becuase theyve hit a wall. Im certain if people completed the content in the same numbers as were doing it before they would keep it as it is. Its a source of revenue in the game.
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    You will get a shiny new Profile Pic which won't be obtainable any other way apart having completed act 6 100% before they tone it down. Then you can flex. Just like the Abyss Profile Pic.

Expecting anything else would be unrealistic, considering that, presented with the choice, you choose to tackle the content as it was presented.
  • Options
    Cage_1 said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Lets say, If u buy a TV, lets for 200$ and 2 month later the same compagny release another TV with more features and gadgets and they sell it for same price...and ur upset about it and call the compagnie and say " hey I bought the first TV! I want compensation coz u made a better one for same price!" ...they will just say STFU and hang the phone. And thats what u will deserve!

Alright and if they nerfed the rewards of act 6 alongside the difficulty would you be ok with that
    Yes I will. Its their game, they do with it what they want. Its their business, its their living. You, on the other hand are a customer so u have a choice to buy this product ( in our case to play this game and put money into it) or not! Ur free and u make choices! They didnt force u to it, did they?
    Its not their game lol if nobody played it their would be no game. The game is the people that play it. They provide a service that they create to APPEAL to people to play. MCOC to us is a game and to kabam is a business, And like any other business their ability to operate is dependant on people seeing their product and appealing enough to invest their money in.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Were not talking about something that was purchased. Were talking about a task that was completed. If you had a job where you were completing more difficult tasks or working more hours but were paid the same as someone with a far easier job you would just keep quiet and say nothing lol? Of course you would. And again ill remind you....a television has MATERIAL value....it costs to produce....it costs in raw material its not FREE to give. ANYTHING you get in this game has no value whatsoever outside of the game. Your analogy makes no sense
    Both the comparisons are wrong.lol. If you were hired to do a a job for 200$ and some months later if you learned that someone else also got hired but he has higher salary than you, you cannot actually moan about it because his salary is not dependent on you. May be he negotiated better.
    If the difficulty is reduced and rewards stay the same or increased, compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical. So, it could be compensation in terms of items, which is a nightmare because of the different levels of completion by different players
    If the difficulty is reduced and rewards are reduced, then no compensation. Just the additional rewards that they got is compensation enough.
    Or, Kabam could throw a curveball like what they did in abyss, which can only be discussed after they release what they have planned.
    FYI, I have only completed till 6.2 and I am yet to start on 6.3, not explored anything in act 6.
  • Options
    Bidzy7 said:

You will get a shiny new Profile Pic which won't be obtainable any other way apart having completed act 6 100% before they tone it down. Then you can flex. Just like the Abyss Profile Pic.

Expecting anything else would be unrealistic, considering that, presented with the choice, you choose to tackle the content as it was presented.

Thats not the arguement.....yes people decided to do the content as it was presented.....did they know it would be presented in any other way at a later date? The answer is no
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Both the comparisons are wrong.lol. If you were hired to do a a job for 200$ and some months later if you learned that someone else also got hired but he has higher salary than you, you cannot actually moan about it because his salary is not dependent on you. May be he negotiated better.
    If the difficulty is reduced and rewards stay the same or increased, compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical. So, it could be compensation in terms of items, which is a nightmare because of the different levels of completion by different players
    If the difficulty is reduced and rewards are reduced, then no compensation. Just the additional rewards that they got is compensation enough.
    Or, Kabam could throw a curveball like what they did in abyss, which can only be discussed after they release what they have planned.
    FYI, I have only completed till 6.2 and I am yet to start on 6.3, not explored anything in act 6.
    So becuase the compensation would be difficult to award the player should recieive nothing because its "too much work"?
  • Options
    Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Alright and if they nerfed the rewards of act 6 alongside the difficulty would you be ok with that
    What is with you and nerfing rewards? What do you want exactly.

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

If the difficulty is reduced and rewards stay the same or increased, compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical. So, it could be compensation in terms of items, which is a nightmare because of the different levels of completion by different players.
    So becuase the compensation would be difficult to award the player should recieive nothing because its "too much work"?
    Where did I say that?.Please read the post completely before replying. I said, if the rewards are the same compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical, because some may have used units and some may have used the stash. The compensation if given will be in terms of items and it would be too much to look into each account on how much they completed and match the compensation to that particular progress level. Just like CMM Abyss compensation, it could be a blanket compensation of potions, revives and energy. Sorry, if I was not clear.
  • Options
    I definitely think rewards should stay the same even though it is being nerfed. Act 6 in my opinion didn't give the proper amount of rewards for the difficulty to begin with. I wanted a full t5cc selector, and a generic awakening gem, and 20 generic sig stones. That to me would've been proper rewards, so if they nerf act 6 they still might get a t5cc that they won't want to use based on their 6 star roster. Let them keep the rewards as is compensation or not.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

If the difficulty is reduced and rewards stay the same or increased, compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical. So, it could be compensation in terms of items, which is a nightmare because of the different levels of completion by different players.
    Where did I say that?.Please read the post completely before replying. I said, if the rewards are the same compensation in terms of units is ideal but not practical, because some may have used units and some may have used the stash. The compensation if given will be in terms of items and it would be too much to look into each account on how much they completed and match the compensation to that particular progress level. Just like CMM Abyss compensation, it could be a blanket compensation of potions, revives and energy. Sorry, if I was not clear.
    Regardless of what was used the point I’m trying to make is it’s not an even playing field awarding the same rewards for diffirent levels of difficulty. It’s like the uncollected and master side events awarded exactly the same would that be fair?
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Regardless of what was used the point I’m trying to make is it’s not an even playing field awarding the same rewards for diffirent levels of difficulty. It’s like the uncollected and master side events awarded exactly the same would that be fair?
    Then you want them to reduce the rewards, if they reduce the difficulty?
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Rewards are based on difficulty are they not? The more difficult the better the rewards that’s the whole progression system in the story mode. I don’t see 5 star crystals given out in act 1 do you? Wheither they give the people that did it when it was harder more or give the people doing it when it’s easier less is for them to decide.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Man, you guys are still going?
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Rewards are based on difficulty are they not? The more difficult the better the rewards that’s the whole progression system in the story mode. I don’t see 5 star crystals given out in act 1 do you? Wheither they give the people that did it when it was harder more or give the people doing it when it’s easier less is for them to decide.
    DId you complain when act4 was nerfed to the ground?
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Tell me what reduced rewards look like? Take away the t5CC crystal? I just want to know what you think a nerf act 6 deserves.
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Tell me what reduced rewards look like? Take away the t5CC crystal? I just want to know what you think a nerf act 6 deserves.
    Yeah I'm just wondering that. The rewards are already so pathetic, what does he want to take away from meagre rewards
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

That's a bit of an exaggeration. The removed slashed tires juggs and did something to venom. No other fights including Maestro were touched. And even with those 2 fights act 4 is very doable. Especially these days.
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

That's a bit of an exaggeration. The removed slashed tires juggs and did something to venom. No other fights including Maestro were touched. And even with those 2 fights act 4 is very doable. Especially these days.
    At the time those two fights were unit pits. hundreds of units. Energy costs were through the roof. Starburst sucked. I did one run there and stopped since it was terrible (until i got ronan). Then they nerfed it and many many players could progress, instead of getting sucked into the same pit. Those two fights are comparable to the sinister/champion fights in 6.2
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

Pulyaman said:

Cage_1 said:

Ahaha its funny. 🤣

I’m not in favour of a reduction I think the rewards were poor for the effort as it was. I’d be happy for them to keep the rewards as they are. But reward the people that did it when it was more difficult in accordance with the difficulty they completed it at