**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1689 Hits ! How making this game boring ?

IronjulesIronjules Posts: 14
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
After Mysterio in 6.3.3, now the worst fight of this game is attribute to King Groot in 6.4.2.
Thanks for this fight for guys who don’t have Dr Doom or sentinel...
Really hope you’ll change your way to see the future of the contest.

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    Who did you use?
    I used Star Lord rank 5 sig 200 and it was actually kind of fun to get to the combo where the damage slowly overtakes the regen :)
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

Who did you use?
    I used Star Lord rank 5 sig 200 and it was actually kind of fun to get to the combo where the damage slowly overtakes the regen :)

You can see Void in the background? That's what he used.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Ironjules said:

After Mysterio in 6.3.3, now the worst fight of this game is attribute to King Groot in 6.4.2.

Thunderstruck King Groot?

You don’t have a Hood?
  • IronjulesIronjules Posts: 14
    xNig said:

Ironjules said:

You don’t have a Hood?
    I have but 5rg3 and you can’t really use SP. I try with iron man iw, too difficult
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    what about omega red? the node says passive damage effects. arent his spores and degen passive? im asking cos i didnt explore chapter 3 either. just need a solution for this fight
    Haji_Saab said:

Ironjules said:

xNig said:

Ironjules said:

You don’t have a Hood?
    I have but 5rg3 and you can’t really use SP. I try with iron man iw, too difficult
    Well, you should be willing to rank up champions to tackle content. Otherwise what's the point of ranking anyone up?

Also, you can use specials.. just have to wait a little for the debuff to expire.
    Maybe but you have the drain + debuff. You did it with the hood ? My try with imiw didn’t encourage me to rank up a champion without certitudes and didn’t see anything about it.

Anyway 2-4 champions can beat him, what are you doing without them ? 1700 hits 😥
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What is the node and what does it do? I hear a lot of people complaining about this fight. Also I'm asking because I'm far from this level.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Thunderstruck. You have to place a shock on king groot to do damage. If not he takes 90% less damage.

Thunderstruck. You have to place a shock on king groot to do damage. If not he takes 90% less damage.

Oh wow

How many good champs can place shock anyway? And isn't it annoying since he can shrug off debuffs?
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Ironjules said:

xNig said:

Ironjules said:

You don’t have a Hood?
    Well, you should be willing to rank up champions to tackle content. Otherwise what's the point of ranking anyone up?

Also, you can use specials.. just have to wait a little for the debuff to expire.
    yeah but you shouldnt have to rank someone just for one fight.
    ranking someone for a whole path yeah ok... or a whole bunch of fights sprinkled here and there yeah ok.
    but for one single fight... thats a bit much...
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Nebula.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Ironjules said:

xNig said:

Ironjules said:

You don’t have a Hood?

yeah but you shouldnt have to rank someone just for one fight.
    ranking someone for a whole path yeah ok... or a whole bunch of fights sprinkled here and there yeah ok.
    but for one single fight... thats a bit much...
    You don't HAVE to as him beating it with Void shows. Depends on if you'd rather deal with a 1600 hit fight or use some catalysts that you get more of later to not have to deal with that.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099,Nebula,Aegon,Black widow deadly origins works great.All you need to do is dig deeper and there will always be counters.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    I won’t speak for anyone else but I don’t have the patience for that. It’s not about powering through but time. I imagine a 1600+ hit for a fight was at least half an hour. For one fight. I don’t have that kind of time to commit.

I appreciate that some people do like long fights. Or even perceive it as a challenge. Just not one of the aspects I like personally. Probably why I concentrate on EQ and other shorter engagements. I have like an hour a day, maybe 2 on a day off, due to commitments, to play. And that’s not straight. More like 20 minute increments.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Champions that can do this fight:

BWDO
    Dr Doom
    Electro W/synergy
    New Hulkbuster
    IMIW
    Mr Fantastic
    Mole Man
    Nebula
    Sentinel
    Stark Spidey
    Storm PX (I think correct me if I’m wrong)
    The Hood
    Thor JF
    Warlock
    TP33 said:

BWDO
    Dr Doom
    Electro W/synergy
    New Hulkbuster
    IMIW
    Mr Fantastic
    Mole Man
    Nebula
    Sentinel
    Stark Spidey
    The Hood
    Thor JF
    Warlock

I think you forgot half of the node

If you can do this with imiw or stark spider pliz show me
  • CactusgrassCactusgrass Posts: 2
    Haji_Saab said:

My friend is offended by your refusal to rank up hood

what a sexy profile! :D:D
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

My friend is offended by your refusal to rank up hood

Wow lol
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Ironjules said:

TP33 said:

BWDO
    Dr Doom
    Electro W/synergy
    New Hulkbuster
    IMIW
    Mr Fantastic
    Mole Man
    Nebula
    Sentinel
    Stark Spidey
    The Hood
    Thor JF
    Warlock

I think you forgot half of the node

If you can do this with imiw or stark spider pliz show me
    Lol no chance.. warlock won’t do much damage either. Doom or a huge damage dealer (Like aegon or SL) is your best bet
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Star lord made the fight pretty easy