**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King of the mystic class?

2»

Comments

• JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Dormammu would be the butler that is indispensable. His attack isn't that good, but against the Collector or someone you don't want to get to a special, he is insane. If you do double mediums for all of your combos he is arguably the best champ in the game for power control. I can go up against champs three times his rating and take 10% damage or less because they didn't get up to one bar of power at any point.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Scarlet witch has wild potential.No one can judge her until she is released as 5*.Cause 5* scarlet witch will have more critical rating and chances than the e* one.So who knows she may be top but no on knows.We need gameplay of her.And I wouldn't mind taking her to rank 5 if she even get release and if I get her.Vut flaking about a champion who is not available is just a fantasy.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★

I know he’s joking, he just pm me and said that 🤫

I know you’re joking, right ? :)))

Well for me with the characters I played with and play style I like, longshot is king to me and magik is queen

no, @Nojokejaym isn't kidding. You have a problem with that?
    I’m not joking
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

I’m surprised not a single person mentioned SW. She’ll dethrone Doom as the top mystic and possibly even reach Ghost/Quake/Aegon level

Keep dreaming. She's not better than those champs as a 4*. Why do you think 5* would be any different? Now if we were talking about pre 12.0 SW yes, but not now.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Doom is 100% the kimg of mystics
    PERIODT
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Victor.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Morningstar, she's perfect for bothersome buffed up fights
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme is better in Abyss than Doom... Fight me
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I personally love Longshot for his independence on opponents buff and smooth moves, while I admit that SS, Claire and Doom are quite likely better at most occasions. I just like Longshot the most.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I like Voodoo. If the can be poisoned he wins. And if they're buff heavy? It's a wrap. Good regen, good power control, aar. Voodoo is really good. I'd say Scarlet Witch is really good too
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

GagoH said:

I’m surprised not a single person mentioned SW. She’ll dethrone Doom as the top mystic and possibly even reach Ghost/Quake/Aegon level

Keep dreaming. She's not better than those champs as a 4*. Why do you think 5* would be any different? Now if we were talking about pre 12.0 SW yes, but not now.
    Lets see, easiest nullify in game? Regen, power drain, monstrous damage. Good synergy with cap iw, She’s literally still ranked as a 4* by some people because how good she is. Bunch of people i know arent opening any more crystals just to hoard for her
    GagoH said:

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

Lets see, easiest nullify in game? Regen, power drain, monstrous damage. Good synergy with cap iw, She’s literally still ranked as a 4* by some people because how good she is. Bunch of people i know arent opening any more crystals just to hoard for her
    CV is the nullify queen. Monstrous damage? Seriously? Ghost has monstrous damage and way more utility. SW can't compete with Ghost when it comes to damage. Plus even at max sig SW can give the opponent armor, stacks of fury and power drain herself. Name 1 other champ who's sig ability can give the opponent an advantage. I'll stick with my Ghost. I don't want or need SW.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Obvious Ghost Rider.

Ghost is the-most-well-accepted Queen of this game: insane damage, awesome fighting mechanics and incredible utilities in difference scenarios;

GR, as what he is called, the rider of Ghost.

Who could be a Rider of Queen? King!
    Don’t ask me why =]
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

GagoH said:

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

CV is the nullify queen. Monstrous damage? Seriously? Ghost has monstrous damage and way more utility. SW can't compete with Ghost when it comes to damage. Plus even at max sig SW can give the opponent armor, stacks of fury and power drain herself. Name 1 other champ who's sig ability can give the opponent an advantage. I'll stick with my Ghost. I don't want or need SW.
    Wrong. If the champ isnt immune, shell only have three nullifies. It can be a buff heavy champ but youll need to build to sp2. Whereas SW does it every crit/more consistent.

Only a 15% chance those buffs can proc for the enemy, her regen is easily one of the best in game. Add all that to high damage, why else do you think they always said she was too op to be released?
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Doom is best, then BW CV, but longshot is the most fun of all. And even iron fist is far better than diablo. The worst champion ever created
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Doom is no-doubt the king while Claire is the queen.
    GagoH said:

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

Wrong. If the champ isnt immune, shell only have three nullifies. It can be a buff heavy champ but youll need to build to sp2. Whereas SW does it every crit/more consistent.

Only a 15% chance those buffs can proc for the enemy, her regen is easily one of the best in game. Add all that to high damage, why else do you think they always said she was too op to be released?
    And you still didn't answer what other champ has a sig ability that can benefit the defender. SW is no where near the best mystic, and isn't in the same galaxy of a champ like Ghost. Just to test I used my 99 sig R5 4* SW with a full crit team vs WS, and it took 383 hits to kill him. Then used my 99 sig R5 4* Ghost with only Wasp synergy and dropped him in 102 hits. Plus if needed I can carry Hood to tank sp3's, have tons of utility being able to phase damaging debuffs and bypass so much bs. SW will never be as good as Ghost/Quake/Ægon, never. Just stop. She's not better than those champs as a 4*, and isn't as a 5*, won't be better as a 6* either. She was the queen of the contest in 2015, but it's 2020 and she can't dethrone the current top champs.

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    -sixate- said:

GagoH said:

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

And you still didn't answer what other champ has a sig ability that can benefit the defender. SW is no where near the best mystic, and isn't in the same galaxy of a champ like Ghost. Just to test I used my 99 sig R5 4* SW with a full crit team vs WS, and it took 383 hits to kill him. Then used my 99 sig R5 4* Ghost with only Wasp synergy and dropped him in 102 hits. Plus if needed I can carry Hood to tank sp3's, have tons of utility being able to phase damaging debuffs and bypass so much bs. SW will never be as good as Ghost/Quake/Ægon, never. Just stop. She's not better than those champs as a 4*, and isn't as a 5*, won't be better as a 6* either. She was the queen of the contest in 2015, but it's 2020 and she can't dethrone the current top champs.

I don't look at it as benefiting the defender, it just gives them a buff that can be nullified. With MD, just giving yourself more power.

Not sure why you keep bringing up Aegon/Ghost/Quake, this was a mystic discussion was it not?

She isn't a great defender but her poisons do some nasty damage with heal block preventing willpower from offsetting some of it
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Obvious Ghost Rider.

Ghost is the-most-well-accepted Queen of this game: insane damage, awesome fighting mechanics and incredible utilities in difference scenarios;

GR, as what he is called, the rider of Ghost.

Who could be a Rider of Queen? King!
    Don’t ask me why =]

well.... um..... thats another way you could think of it.....
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Doom as king Clair as queen and Symbiote supreme as the runner up
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Doom is awesome. Never gotten claire yet, but magik has been one of my top power controllers since the game began. So she would be my mystic queen.

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

-sixate- said:

GagoH said:

Not sure why you keep bringing up Aegon/Ghost/Quake, this was a mystic discussion was it not?
    Because the guy I was responding to said she'll be on Ghost/Quake/Ægon level, and that's just flat out wrong

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Imagine SW as a 5 or 6 star!
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Lol, everyone forgot about sorcerer supreme.
    Just wait when many will get her. She is best mystic champ right now. Just wait, when she will be available. Then people will realise how badass she is.