**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Punisher

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Hey everybody,

Just popping in to say that we haven't forgotten about this, and aren't trying to sweep this under the rug. The team has been very busy with this gold issue, and won't be able to get to this until we've gotten that one solved.

I'll update you all as soon as I have more information to share.

Are you at least going to admit that the 5* punisher wasn't in the crystal before last Tuesdays maintenance and that you're just trying to work out what you're going to do about it?
    Which part of thia don't you understand?

I'll update you all as soon as I have more information to share.

Stop trying to imply something before they reach a conclusion.
  • Some folks just gotta dribble, just can't help it...
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I want a 5* Chuck Norris
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I want a 5* Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris rolls you.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Zerko wrote: »
    It doesn't necessarily mean he was added late. It could be that they pulled him then. It is possible that people roiled him and didn't post it to Reddit. It's also possible they just pulled him now. Just being Devil's Advocate. Sometimes we can be too quick to jump to conspiracy.

No it really isn't. The only people that had a chance for the 5* Punisher were people who had Uncollected title, which means it's limited to people very dedicated to the game. Such people are almost all in alliances, and usually higher tier ones. Higher Tier alliances are made up of people very much in the "community" of the game. When the entire community was asking for proof about a 5* Punisher not one person came forward with a screenshot or even anecdotal evidence of seeing it show up on their Alliance tab.

The chances of no one in any alliance seeing proof of these alleged 70 5* Punishers is literally 0.

Has anyone gotten a 4* Punisher from those?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    The longer you wait, the longer time it will take to find evidence since logs are much harder to find or get rotated off.
  • Zerko wrote: »
    It doesn't necessarily mean he was added late. It could be that they pulled him then. It is possible that people roiled him and didn't post it to Reddit. It's also possible they just pulled him now. Just being Devil's Advocate. Sometimes we can be too quick to jump to conspiracy.

No it really isn't. The only people that had a chance for the 5* Punisher were people who had Uncollected title, which means it's limited to people very dedicated to the game. Such people are almost all in alliances, and usually higher tier ones. Higher Tier alliances are made up of people very much in the "community" of the game. When the entire community was asking for proof about a 5* Punisher not one person came forward with a screenshot or even anecdotal evidence of seeing it show up on their Alliance tab.

The chances of no one in any alliance seeing proof of these alleged 70 5* Punishers is literally 0.

Has anyone gotten a 4* Punisher from those?

I opened 110 of those crystals the day they were made available and got three 4☆ punishers from them. Got a 5 pack of energy refills, ok amount of units and showers of gold.
    I would be careful with anything that "showers you with gold". It didn't go well for R Kelly.

There were quite a few posts of 4*'s pulled. There were a couple 500 and 1000 UAC pulls the first week that netted several. I believe the 1000 netted 11 4*'s.
  • It should not take six days to realize the 5* punisher was in the uncollected arena crystal the whole time and to say as much.

So if an error occurred, and it takes an entire week just to say oops, what kind of an e.t.a. are we looking at for a resolution?
    The issue is fixed... Punisher has been dropping since the update last week. The question is was he dropping before the update. If not, then the followup question is what needs to be done to restore player faith in the game?

Already rumors are circulating that it was on purpose because of the reserves of BC player had. The problem is that the more they postpone an answer, the more people will believe conspiracy theories. It is human nature to distrust powers that be and to fill in gaps with personal opinion... It is how religions are made.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Not good seeing this on page 4.
    People are forgetting about it already
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Deja Vu .... remember the guy who had all the answers to prestige and became sick ... :wink:

Wow I remember that too, he was sick for ages wasn't he LOL
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Deja Vu .... remember the guy who had all the answers to prestige and became sick ... :wink:

He's gotta be dead. Poor guy, explains everything.
  • Well in all fairness we don't know if the 70 pulls was right or not.

What we DO know as seen in this thread is him saying he would look into it and let us know something, but that was an entire week ago. I'm sure any mod is capable of one sentence per day.
  • Well in all fairness we don't know if the 70 pulls was right or not.

What we DO know as seen in this thread is him saying he would look into it and let us know something, but that was an entire week ago. I'm sure any mod is capable of one sentence per day.

We can't know definitively this is true... but I believe in akum's razor... "All things being equal, the simplest answer tends to be the correct one..."

In other words... how many posts about pulling a 4* punisher have you seen pre uncollected? I know I personally tweeted mine out, and bragged royally when I dupped him too lol. Can you imagine 70 people pulling a 5* punisher and being completely radio silent on it? Right after the maintence last week we suddenly saw the first brag posts of 5* punisher on twitter, reddit, facebook, and other places... do you think this is a coincidence?
  • King_turd123King_turd123 Posts: 156
    edited September 2017
    H to the no!
    I think just like the gold, the new mvp stat not working, the quest rewards glitch, this was another mistake, and the silence on it speaks volumes.

I'm of the mindset that the 70 pulls reported was right, thus miike was right with the info, BUT the game gave out 4* versions by mistake. So I'm giving him a pass on that, but this acknowledgement of our legitimate point followed by a week of silence is un called for.
  • rjancasz wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike How do we not have an answer to this? There is either evidence in the game files of 5* Punisher being awarded to an account before last week's maintenance , or there is not. There is no way this should take this long to investigate. I dropped over 400k of my saved BC on the new crystals the first day based on an expectation that he was in those crystals. If there is even a chance that he was not (due to an honest mistake or otherwise), this needs to be a priority for investigation and evidence needs to be provided to the community. The fact that this has been drawn out suggest that there was an issue with the crystal. How can the game team not see this as a major issue?

Exactly! It's definitely time to get a real answer
    Best thing to do is give everyone who opened one a 5* Punisher... Right? XD
  • Lol opened 2 crystals recently and got me a 5* punisher :)
    I'm tempted to open 30 now and just see what I get, but scared
This discussion has been closed.