**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured Crystals are fair to You?

SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Hi Friends, just want to make a poll to know your experience about actual Featured Crystals opening

In My case, opened a total of 60 featured Crystals within this months, only pulled one featured character from those Crystals, and You, Open featured Crystals and got good results?

Greetings.

Featured Crystals are fair to You? 56 votes

Yes
39% 22 votes
No
60% 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    NO, unless you have a lot of shards and don't need any champs from the regular crystal. Odds are bad and they always put in like 3 or 4 junk champs.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont know but during Christmas last year I got 10k shards in a gifting crystal and I already had 5k so I opened a featured and got doctor doom

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Maybe I'll change my decision in 11 days with the new featured xD

maybe wait until they reveal the new five stars entering the pool. Probably Joe Fixit and War Machine, but there’s a chance at Switch and Wolverine
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

maybe wait until they reveal the new five stars entering the pool. Probably Joe Fixit and War Machine, but there’s a chance at Switch and Wolverine
    I wouldn't hold my breath on that Spidey. But you're right there's no harm in waiting anyway.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming you don’t mean features GMC or Cav crystals and you are talking about the 15k 5* shard ones. I’ve had a pretty even split of great and awful champs from featured, anywhere from CAIW and Mojo to Falcon and CW.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    RookieXX said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on that Spidey. But you're right there's no harm in waiting anyway.
    it probably won’t be, but it just gives more time to get more shards lol.

If it is, then boom. If not, go buy those featureds