**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star should be awakened first ?

I've completed Act 6.1 and am looking to 100% Act 5

Which 5 star should be awakened first ? 37 votes

Ghost (r3)
72%
DrZolaSpity68SiddhantKwatraWarBros23CiciliatoNotsavage19ThatOneMasterGamerKevanproGQacobK3600RU11011DeathLoveThicco_ModeNimorDnegrin6969FiiNCHMasterpuffDoctor_Strange19FlashSpideyLucifer1810 27 votes
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) (r4)
16%
M_Master19Xguard77Coolc5050HagureMeijinGr8TonyStarkRap027 6 votes
Medusa (r3)
10%
TaZ_4178AnthinhoVampi007Omedenn 4 votes
Symbiote Supreme (r3)
0%

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Medusa (r3)
    Idk why people say ghost, she’s doesn’t really need awakening at all
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost (r3)
    Anthinho said:

Very true. Medusa does improve a lot with her sig, but ghost is a much better champ overall, and her sig is very, very good
  • M_Master19M_Master19 Posts: 31
    I already have a Cap IW and Aegon awakened
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Medusa (r3)

Anthinho said:

Very true. Medusa does improve a lot with her sig, but ghost is a much better champ overall, and her sig is very, very good
    I don't see how its good, you just gain a bit of power thats basically it
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    For Act 5 completion (particularly 5.3), Stark spiderman helped me the best (of the champions mentioned here) since his attack can be increased via poise charges while the others champs are affected by reduced attack. His sig ability will help him hit harder as well. This suggestion is based off the fact that you are looking to complete Act 5. Others may say that ghost can increase her attack via furies (which is true) but that will need great skill to accomplish without parrying as her block proficiency isn't the best.

Medusa helps a lot when awakened but she's going to prove more useful in 5.4 (Ultron in particular).
    Ghost does improve with her power gain but it becomes more significant at higher sig levels.
    Good to awaken SS but he doesn't necessarily need it.

Given your current plans, I would recommend Stark spiderman over the others
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Dont choose on who to use AG just based on the character, but rather based on who you plan to rank up in near future.

I dont know if you highest ranked champions currently are r4 or r5, but choose based on the fact who will be on this highest rank in near future. If you use it for example on Ghost which is r3 and then leave her as she is, it would be basically wasted AG since most of the time you will be using your highest ranked champions.