**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well, I just got another 6* Antman from a 6* crystal

On top of the disappointment from the time wasted earning the shards, what do I get for my efforts? 25 class ISO. Nothing else. After over four years, I think the time has come to whittle down my time on this game...

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Do what you think you need to do. Though after 4 years, I'd think you would know how this game goes.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Ouch, I guess at least he is awakened now. With the quantum synergy he can get some decent damage output but, as a standalone attack champ he's not gonna be anything to get excited about.
    I hope he gets a buff in the new 2 champs a month updates, synergy buffs are nice but, they don't improve the non-synergy use of the champs.
    Maybe take a break and see if the game improves once some of the roadmap changes have been implemented.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Condolences

I ended up duping my 6* gambit so I know how you feel
  • Options
    BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150

Ouch, I guess at least he is awakened now. With the quantum synergy he can get some decent damage output but, as a standalone attack champ he's not gonna be anything to get excited about.
    I hope he gets a buff in the new 2 champs a month updates, synergy buffs are nice but, they don't improve the non-synergy use of the champs.
    Maybe take a break and see if the game improves once some of the roadmap changes have been implemented.

It was the third time, but we'll see. It's just saddening. You do the things to get the shards to do more things to get more shards for a crystal that gives you Antman. I actually like Antman, but seriously, someone else would have been better. You don't have a choice. That's the real disappointment: you can't do anything about it. It's almost worse than being fired from a job. You put in a lot of time and effort for nothing. Maybe I should have saved my shards in the hope that these "improvements" were made? I don't think so, and I'm definitely not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Bulmkt said:

Condolences

I ended up duping my 6* gambit so I know how you feel

Thanks. Back at ya.
  • Options

Do what you think you need to do. Though after 4 years, I'd think you would know how this game goes.

Over four years. Also, I can't express disappointment because I've played for that long? My thoughts and opinions are invalid because of that experience? If anything I'd think that should earn anyone that has been playing that long or longer a voice in these forums.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★

Over four years. Also, I can't express disappointment because I've played for that long? My thoughts and opinions are invalid because of that experience? If anything I'd think that should earn anyone that has been playing that long or longer a voice in these forums.

Did I say you can't express your disappointment or that your opinions were invalid? Don't put words in my mouth. I am as free as anyone to express my thoughts and opinions on this public forum just as much as anyone. No one needs to earn a voice on a public forum, get over yourself
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    At this point I haven’t had a good 6* pull or 5* pull in months so I have become numb to pain... I don’t get angry because I don’t know anything better, this game truly has broken me, hasn’t it?
  • Options
    The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I'd be pleased with Antman. Outside of Diablo I would be happy with just about any 6*.... ok, not Karnak
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    As the owner of a dupe 6* antman I can confirm that he's garbage. Needs high sig for his glancing to be worth anything, dps is terrible without synergy (at which point it's ok, at best), and his prestige is insultingly low. Even duped he is almost my lowest PI six star.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I have a duped 6* Karnak at Sig 40, Duped Diablo at Sig 20 and a Duped Juggarnaut at Sig 60. It's a problem we all have.

Unfortunately just have to live with it.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Antman with Ghost and Wasp synergy is so much fun to play

But if you have ghost and wasp then you would play them
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    F
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Well they are gonna start buffing older Champions.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Don't worry bro,since they are buffing old champs,Ant man can get a huge buff due to his importance in marvel universe (specially in Avengers ;Endgame) and then he will be a lot fun to play.
  • Options

Think of it like this i Duped my Magneto, i quit for 10 minutes and came back.

Now there talking about a Magneto Buff, if he's anything like Colossus (oh i pulled a 6* Colossus from 300 unit Featured Cav a week ago) then i think my Luck will change.

All is missing from my Mutant team is Pyramid X and Omega Red, i have every other as a 5* or 6*.

Look 10 minutes and im happy rite no!

Luciano

Ok then...
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I wouldn't mind an awaken 6* antman... i have 5* Ghost and Wasp.. the synergy lets him gain fury which vastly increases his attack damage..
    I might not rank him up pass 1/25 but he would still be useful.
  • Options
    Lunchbox78Lunchbox78 Posts: 36

Don't worry bro,since they are buffing old champs,Ant man can get a huge buff due to his importance in marvel universe (specially in Avengers ;Endgame) and then he will be a lot fun to play.

Relevance to the MCU means nothing in MCOC
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    You duped the 6*, that’s awesome. Now you can actually use him in the Ghost trinity for viable damage dealing.