**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best place to use units?

I’m f2p and I won’t have enough units for July 4th. I have a few options:
1.) Do arenas and wait for cyber weekend
2.) Open a few cav crystals.
3.) Use the units to explore chapter 1 in v4.
Don’t really have that many good 5* so cav crystals might help. I also don’t have ghost and heavying in the corner is tricky so v4 should wait till I get ghost.

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    How many do you have?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Variant 4.
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    you can have at least 1k units for July 4th even if you dont have anything. If you ahve something now maybe even 5-6k for first 2 offers
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Same situation here but I've decided to explore variants first
  • SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75

How many do you have?

500 plus 230k BC. I’ll grind arenas for more.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Masteries if you haven’t unlocked some of the very useful ones
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    If you are uncollected then uncollected arena crystals of 230k BC should get you around 400 units with a decent RNG in your favour. And if you start grinding now you should have more 1k to 2k. You should be having around 2.5 to 3k with some luck by the time offers come around. Goodluck.
  • SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    I’m ca

If you are uncollected then uncollected arena crystals of 230k BC should get you around 400 units with a decent RNG in your favour. And if you start grinding now you should have more 1k to 2k. You should be having around 2.5 to 3k with some luck by the time offers come around. Goodluck.

valier so yeah. I’m uncollected as well
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    4th July if you’re willing to grind arena you can still make the 1k mark even barely doing anything.

Other than that
    1 - masteries
    2 - V4 exploration
    3 - Save towards Act 6 exploration for when nerf comes along.

Cavaliers are terrible value. Yeah, you may get an awesome 5/6* out of it, but most likely you won’t. You may well get a 5* but 50% chance that that 5* blows and can’t be used anyway.