**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When we will get more details about future of quests today?

I am desperately waiting for it..

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    End of the working day PST time zone.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Probably at around 18:00 GMT, or 9 hours and 8 minutes as I type. Give or take around 2 hours, but that’s usually when announcements go live...unless they leak
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    i was asking....
    when you don't know something you ask....

thats what you did....
    thats what i did....

you wanted to know when kabam were gunna post... you asked....

i wanted to understand the thought process of why someone posts questions like this... so i asked....

no need to be rude.
    you dont know me , who i am or anything about me, yet you presume i have no life and am always online.
    i have been active in a total of like 2 threads.... how is that always online to post?

if you can ask a question why cant i?
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 108 ★★

i was asking....

thats what you did....
    thats what i did....

i wanted to understand the thought process of why someone posts questions like this... so i asked....

no need to be rude.
    you dont know me , who i am or anything about me, yet you presume i have no life and am always online.
    i have been active in a total of like 2 threads.... how is that always online to post?

You still online 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    edited June 2020

i was asking....

thats what you did....
    thats what i did....

no need to be rude.

You still online 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    so are you... hahahaha./....

its 6:30pm here... so yes i am relaxing infront of my PC before dinner.
    is that ok with you???

and you still havn't answered my question.
  • Options
    ummm...
    what are you doin???
    oh thats right...
    still online too....

who cares i am online????
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

i was asking....

thats what you did....
    thats what i did....

no need to be rude.

You still online 🤣🤣🤣🤣

is that ok with you???

So, I'll take a stab here. The OP is bored/ antsy and is looking for some guidance on something to look forward to, rather than just the vague 'we are going to do more, better stuff, just trust us' posts from Kabam. They are looking for more concrete details and specifics, instead of kabam just pointing to the horizon and saying, trust us, if you come we will build it. That's probably the thought process, manifesting in a very specific ask. If enough people supported this and felt the same, it would probably spur kabam into action. So before attacking the OP and derailing the thread, how about trying to think about it from their point of view first?
    Kabam has said more specific details about the first phase will be out today. OP is just asking what time the information will come out. No one else can answer aside from an employee, but it's safe to assume it will be around 6pm BST (6 hours, 5 minutes from now).
  • Options

i was asking....

thats what you did....
    thats what i did....

no need to be rude.

You still online 🤣🤣🤣🤣

is that ok with you???

So, I'll take a stab here. The OP is bored/ antsy and is looking for some guidance on something to look forward to, rather than just the vague 'we are going to do more, better stuff, just trust us' posts from Kabam. They are looking for more concrete details and specifics, instead of kabam just pointing to the horizon and saying, trust us, if you come we will build it. That's probably the thought process, manifesting in a very specific ask. If enough people supported this and felt the same, it would probably spur kabam into action. So before attacking the OP and derailing the thread, how about trying to think about it from their point of view first?
    it would not spur Kabam into anything. Kabam have the schedule when they will release info later today and thats when they will release it. thats my point. the post achieves nothing.

when and where did attack the OP? the OP actually attacked me in reply to my questioning the post.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

why do people feel the need to make posts like this?
    asking because i genuinely don't understand.

like you are not going to ever get an answer from official sources.
    no one outside of kabam knows anything.
    kabam are not going to release any information sooner just because you post like this.

so genuinely asking why? just why? always people post asking impatient questions like these.
    they just serve no purpose. they are never ever going to get an answer.
    and even if kabam for some strange reason did answer they would only say "later today" which is what you already know.

we are all waiting for the same thing. just wait patiently.

Yet you opened the post.

While I get your point, maybe just let people ask questions and answer them if you know the answer, ignore the post if you don't. No need to derail a thread so you can air your grievances about someone asking a question.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

i was asking....

thats what you did....
    thats what i did....

no need to be rude.

You still online 🤣🤣🤣🤣

is that ok with you???

it would not spur Kabam into anything. Kabam have the schedule when they will release info later today and thats when they will release it. thats my point. the post achieves nothing.

when and where did attack the OP? the OP actually attacked me in reply to my questioning the post.
    I was not saying kabam to release it immediately ignoring their schedule.
    I was just asking at what time they make such type of announcements.
    Announcements usually happen around 10 or 11am central time. Sometimes they are later