**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th

hey guys, so given the fact that July 4th is about 2 weeks away, i wanted to ask if anyone is saving up for the delas and if so how much they have saved up so far. Would be nice to know if anyone has stopped saving becasue of the state of the game or if they've restarted their unit grind based on the roadmap prelude.

Comments

• LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    Started saving 4 months ago, got 24k units. I think it will be enough ^^'
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I started saving last week and have 200k BC + 2.8k units saved.... hoping to get to 5k units before the deals are out
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Lufaso said:

thats insane, well done mate. you must be dead sick of arena now
    ILLUSION8 said:

Lufaso said:

It's not that hard. Definitely time consuming but i didn' t think I would have 24k. I only do the miletones for 2 arenas.
    Lufaso said:

ILLUSION8 said:

Lufaso said:

It's not that hard. Definitely time consuming but i didn' t think I would have 24k. I only do the miletones for 2 arenas.
    24k is still pretty great, ive been grinding 4 arenas but only 2 for all milestones and ive saved 19k
    ILLUSION8 said:

Lufaso said:

ILLUSION8 said:

Lufaso said:

24k is still pretty great, ive been grinding 4 arenas but only 2 for all milestones and ive saved 19k
    19k is more than enough too, congrats
  • TangerineBallsTangerineBalls Posts: 43
    I've been grinding arenas and saving units for couple months now. Opening Arena Crystals and Uncollected Arena Crystals using my very hard earned Battle Chips!
    I must say, this past 2-3 weeks of opening crystals... The units drops have been dreadful! Either I've gotten seriously unlucky or something mechanism is against me! I've opened well over a million BCs lately and dropped barely any units, in comparison to a steady unit income a month or more ago!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I took about a month off arena so I don’t have a chance at reaching 15k, now I’m just going for 5k

I've been grinding arenas and saving units for couple months now. Opening Arena Crystals and Uncollected Arena Crystals using my very hard earned Battle Chips!
    I must say, this past 2-3 weeks of opening crystals... The units drops have been dreadful! Either I've gotten seriously unlucky or something mechanism is against me! I've opened well over a million BCs lately and dropped barely any units, in comparison to a steady unit income a month or more ago!

uncollected arena crystals are terrible for units. i find i never get any in them so ive been doing my entire grind using the normal crystals.
    Lvernon15 said:

I took about a month off arena so I don’t have a chance at reaching 15k, now I’m just going for 5k

will still be great for your account
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    I started saving 2-3 weeks ago, I have 2600 units and 800.000 battlechips. I hope I reach 5000 by the 4th of july counting both things.

I regret wasting units in some cavalier crystals in the previous months that now I miss. 15000 is out of reach for me.

On the other hand, I'm saving 5* shards in case the add Scarlet Witch in the next feature or they decide to sell nexus with shards. I'm very optimistic, I know.
    Ambjony said:

I started saving 2-3 weeks ago, I have 2600 units and 800.000 battlechips. I hope I reach 5000 by the 4th of july counting both things.

I regret wasting units in some cavalier crystals in the previous months that now I miss. 15000 is out of reach for me.

On the other hand, I'm saving 5* shards in case the add Scarlet Witch in the next feature or they decide to sell nexus with shards. I'm very optimistic, I know.

just make sure to spend your battlechips on the original 2k arena crystals. that way youll get more units
    ILLUSION8 said:

uncollected arena crystals are terrible for units. i find i never get any in them so ive been doing my entire grind using the normal crystals.
    I saved up over 1m BCs, opened 500k of UC and 500k of standard arena crystals.
    - 650 units from 500k of UC
    - 950 units from 500k of standard arena crystals

Both poor. I've opened soooo many more crystals lately at random lower denominations and dropped barely any units... RNG gods against me i guess ! :(

ILLUSION8 said:

Both poor. I've opened soooo many more crystals lately at random lower denominations and dropped barely any units... RNG gods against me i guess ! :(
    sounds about normal. the drop rates are low but are better from the standard ones
  • zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    edited June 2020
    I started saving in november, got 6k, but i realized that i was only uncollected and decided to go for cavalier (detail, after defeating the collector i never touched act 5 again, so i had a long way till act 6).

In the end i spent a lot of units on revives and got the title, but couldnt control myself and spent 5k on crystals and got only one *5 :) .
    ILLUSION8 said:

ILLUSION8 said:

sounds about normal. the drop rates are low but are better from the standard ones
    The never ending grind 'n' save continues lol....
    zerodude said:

I started saving in november, got 6k, but i realized that i was only uncollected and decided to go for cavalier (detail, after defeating the collector i never touched act 5 again, so i had a long way till act 6).

In the end i spent a lot of units on revives and got the title, but couldnt control myself and spent 5k on crystals and got only one *5 :) .

haha thats interesting. i guess youve got no regrets though. im still uncollected.

• zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    ILLUSION8 said:

zerodude said:

haha thats interesting. i guess youve got no regrets though. im still uncollected.

Yep, no regrets. Last month i started saving units agains and now I'm at 9k, the grind is driving me crazy, but im almost there.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I’m not saving units for any offer Kabam has. I have been disappointed with the offers on the so called “deal” days.

I expect to remain In a state of delusion on The next deal day.
    FR33_HUG5 said:

I’m not saving units for any offer Kabam has. I have been disappointed with the offers on the so called “deal” days.

I expect to remain In a state of delusion on The next deal day.

thats fair. i guess if you are disappointed there isnt any point wasting time and money. hopefully your enjoyment of the game improves mate
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Started saving units after I completed act 6 in March. 10k units and 10.5M battlechips.

I find regular and UC arena crystals to basically be the same, UC is just like having 10 regular ones. Ratio-wise, they are the same, in my experience.