**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is CAIW worth ranking up and awakened?

So I just pulled 5* CAIW and I felt mixed emotions! I know he has good utility, I can r4 him and awaken him and get him ton sig 60.
But I have my heart set on HT or Void.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    yes. massive help
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    CAIW is much better than both of them for most situations. Source: I have CAIW sig 140 at r5, Void sig 170 at r4, and HT unduped at r3.

His ability to perfect parry alone makes him really great. Anything that isn’t block penetration or stun immune, 9/10 times Cap can deal with it without losing a single Hp, not to mention he is super useful for tons of tricky stuff (armor break on parries, unstoppable nullify, debuff shrug off, etc). Doesn’t rely on buffs whatsoever, has big L2 that requires minimal skill to set up, so on and so forth. You won’t regret him.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Yes
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Human Torch is so much fun and can deal insane damage when you activate Nova form. But Cap is honestly a beast. Excellent block proficiency, great damage dealer, and so much utility. He's the perfect all rounder.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Cap is an amazing champion, hes my go to guy for most content!
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Cap is the jam. His awakened ability is one of the best in the game.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes

To add to others here cap IW fits on most teams and acts as the Swiss Army knife of the teams. You can better tap into this when you move him to sig 200 but even at lower digs he carry’s that’s utility plus his great damage.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No need to compete among 3, your goal should be max out all of them. If u love void and HT, give them higher priority is not a problem, but pls try to use CAIW and feel it yourself. My case is that CAIW is the last to r4 becoz I can only pull him in Nov 2019. Considering the utility he has I will definitely give CAIW a higher priority.
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159

So I just pulled 5* CAIW and I felt mixed emotions! I know he has good utility, I can r4 him and awaken him and get him ton sig 60.
    But I have my heart set on HT or Void.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Short answer: Yes
    Long answer:Yeeeeeeeeees
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Yes! Used a generic 5* gem on mine still no regrets. Definitely worth while.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used a generic gem on mine as I have only ever pulled 2 science gems, one using the rift selector, and the other was just yesterday from the MODOK store lol. No regrets for using the gem and he's still one of my most used champs.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I Love all three and have them all at r5, I use Cap more than the other two combined. Get his sig maxed as quick as you can. His utility marched with damage makes him a beast. That heavy of his is a thing of beauty. Don't get me wrong though. If I could only have one science champ it would be Void but he is a slower fight style, less damage, but great utility and immunity. All that said you'll be happy with Cap. Good luck
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    He was my first (and only) 6* r3; definitely worth it.
  • Pali32Pali32 Posts: 9
    How abt 6* capiw worth r2
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

• XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    Thank you guys for the advice!