**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Roadmap delay

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Assuming this means we will get 2 on Monday? Just want to make sure, or are we getting a different one tomorrow or are they all being knocked back a few days?

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I wouldn't mind getting the crystal and champ roadmap tomorrow but all of em probably got pushed back
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Personally, I read this as nothing else is changed for now, beside the alliance stuff.
    On a side note, happy to hear kabam is listening to the CCP. Or this could just be a ploy to gain our trust back and this was all planned... Kidding of course
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Personally, I read this as nothing else is changed for now, beside the alliance stuff.
    On a side note, happy to hear kabam is listening to the CCP. Or this could just be a ploy to gain our trust back and this was all planned... Kidding of course

Yeah, glad they’re listening to the feedback with it and trying to fix it earlier on rather than waiting until a huge uproar has to go out like with act 6
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    wait where does it say it’s delayed?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

what did I miss

The Dev team has delayed the Alliance roadmap after some talks with the CCP.

They just announced it, it’s in the group of announcements at the top
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

The news and announcement section. Basically the alliance war Map was so terrible that they had to make some changes. Shudder to think something can be worse than what the new season looks like.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I'm chill with this besides the fact that Magneto buff is going to be delayed because I want to take my awakened 5 star version of him to act 5 and 6
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    They havent delayed champions part of roadmap only the alliances which hopefully when that gets released its interesting of an update
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    I think we should all be getting the roadmap at the same time, why all these special previews for the CCP? Stupid.

Roadmap delayed is just another broken commitment.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    It’s good they are taking feedback, pretty alarming they are again missing some things that the CCP was able to easily catch
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

I think we should all be getting the roadmap at the same time, why all these special previews for the CCP? Stupid.

There's clearly something glaringly problematic with the release if the CCP are influencing kabam enough to delay. Its a few days more of waiting just to get information, not even the actual update. It's probably a decent improvement over the current one, which wouldn't have happened without the "special previews" for the ccp
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike is the champions and crystals part of the roadmap being released tomorrow instead of the alliance one?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I really hope we get the champions/crystal roadmap on its original date. Its the thing I'm most excited for
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★

MattMan said:

There's clearly something glaringly problematic with the release if the CCP are influencing kabam enough to delay. Its a few days more of waiting just to get information, not even the actual update. It's probably a decent improvement over the current one, which wouldn't have happened without the "special previews" for the ccp
    We should all get the information at the same time so we can all have an opinion. CCP don’t speak for everyone or represent everyone’s viewpoint
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I for one am happy it's been delayed. After all the negative feedback on AW changes/rewards, I can't imagine they're going to keep them in their current situation. I imagine that's what the CCP's complaining about cause I don't know how you could take fault with the other QOL changes.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I for one am happy it's been delayed. After all the negative feedback on AW changes/rewards, I can't imagine they're going to keep them in their current situation. I imagine that's what the CCP's complaining about cause I don't know how you could take fault with the other QOL changes.

I’m don’t think it has anything to do with this session can be wrong again we out side of CCP Hav no ide with is wrongs to said it alest.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’m hoping they publish the champion one today. I mean I assume it’s ready to go
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I’m hoping they publish the champion one today. I mean I assume it’s ready to go

I’m hav hard to believe ther doing it but wil be awesome
    Mauled said:

I hope they do but it’s unlikely
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I just want to chime in and know many may not agree. Who cares about aw seriously... not gonna lie they should have just released the other info then put the aw stuff with the info they were going to release on monday! My main concern are the timers for AQ and I'm really hoping they make good on this for busy people in general that still love the game.

#30minTimers
    #DefundCCP😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

MattMan said:

We should all get the information at the same time so we can all have an opinion. CCP don’t speak for everyone or represent everyone’s viewpoint
    Someone's feeling left out.