Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Am i ready to be uncollected

I have duped rank four silver surfer rank 5 unduped elsa bloodstone rank 2 duped 5 star agent venom rank 2 duped star guitine 5 star rank 2 angela.

Comments

• Options
    Dominic131Dominic131 Posts: 14
    Ive been having trouble with act 4
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Not really next is rank 1 5 star iron fist I'm working on upgrading captain america infinity war 4 star
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Not really next is rank 1 5 star iron fist I'm working on upgrading captain america infinity war 4 star

Definitely should take him cap iw is amazing
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Looking at your team, its really weak so I'd say no but with enough skill and unit man anything is possible. Your best champs aren't good champs. Maybe check a tier list or something. I'd recommend ranking up your CAIW and VTD. Is Ægon duped? If so, rank him up right away. Have you done act 4 exploration? If you haven't, do so. It gives a 4* ag that you can use to dupe Ægon(or CAIW if you already have Ægon). Ægon and CAIW are amazing champions that will really help you. VTD is good, Doc Ock is good I think. The type of team you'll need to get uncollected, assuming average skill, is a team of maxed 4*s. You can do it without them being that good but I think its hard. I wouldn't know though.
  • Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    If you've been having trouble with Act 4 then no. Rank up characters and practice in RoL if needed.
  • Options
    nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    Your roster looks light. By any chance have you been selling champs?
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Nope your not ready yet. It would be better to have a strong team of r4s. You could unit man but it would still cost a lot. Also you might want to go to youtube and see which champs are good and bad your ranking up seems questionable. Also if you had trouble with act 4 then also no. Try to do all the chapter in act 4 100% instead of UC because then you can get better champs.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I had a good team before had maxed out 4 star korg captain marvel movie proxima midnight mister sinister and hyperion. But I quit the game and sold all my player started again a year later and got silver surfer and elsa's bloodstone. And I started again with just my crappy 5 stars.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    not yet continue you grinding save as many free 4hour crystals. you can make it with that roster but you definitely struggle and will require a very high ranking UNITMAN !
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No, you're not ready at all.
    6 5 stars and you duped agent venom and guilly? oof.
    PS. leave fake 4loki
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I would wait and rank up my characters unless you got a lot of money for units
  • Options
    I was saving units I got to 300 and got bored and bought premiums
  • Options
    nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20

I was saving units I got to 300 and got bored and bought premiums

Worst investments of units