**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW - have Kabam failed again?

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello summoners.

Was going through an extensive check on the New AW map/Nodes, luckly my Ex Ally sent me a layout of tier 5. By the looks of things Kabam have failed miserably.

One thing they did not mention was hidden nodes in depth. Like will the Nodes rotate or will they always stay the same etc hence we havent seen them being implemented yet.

Also the so called Buff- Rewards.

I would understand if you changed the Map/Nodes for Plat 4+ Allys but you've changes the Map and nodes for all. So based on that every tier deserves a proper buff of rewards but what you have done is given the R1 placed Ally 40k 6* shards (double the current meta) and left Gold and below Allys to fight for scraps as we all know Gold 1-P4 can be very hectic and hard yet the rewards dont show for it.

I am for one truly appalled. I was thinking of going back into P2 but i can't see that happening yes the shards i will loose out on, but at least i can grind AQ and get 4 T2As and 1 T5BC a month for 0 items+ 0% stress. I'll stick to that.

Luciano

Comments

• Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    AW changes are a massive disappointment.
    This game will be finished within a year or so as many players are leaving alliances or quitting the game at all.
  • Options
    M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    This is by far the worst AW if this goes live for season I will end up leaving my alliance of 4 years and go to a none aw alliance. I’m not the best player in the game but I can solo every map 5 boss with ease and yet some of these nodes are so ridiculous I have died it’s just not fun having to worry about making a mistake and costing your alliance a win.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Tunnel vision node is garbage