**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is grinding 5k units in two weeks a realistic goal?

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★

Monk1 said:

It is possible but need to run arena very hard.

I’ve saved 15k in just over 6.5 weeks (I do have daily unit card and sigil active) but that is hitting all milestones in 3*,4* basic, 4* feature and about 20-30m in 5* feature.

As tip.. open the arena boost crystals and use the x3 3* ones and can get all the milestones in this arena in about 40 minutes of boost all champs.

20M in featured 5 doesn't get you any additional units after hitting 12M. Extra battlechips yes, but if units are more important, going 20-30M is wasting a lot of time. 12M gets you the 135 units and a lot of battlechips that comes from all milestones.
    I know, but once all other milestones are done across other arenas then there i just carry on with 5/6* champs for the extra chips and duped champion (if older release)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    By doing every milestone I hit 2k a week, throw in some eq exploration and some excess arena stuff and it’s possible (just to clarify my 2k is milestones arena crystals and events)
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

It is possible but need to run arena very hard.

I’ve saved 15k in just over 6.5 weeks (I do have daily unit card and sigil active) but that is hitting all milestones in 3*,4* basic, 4* feature and about 20-30m in 5* feature.

As tip.. open the arena boost crystals and use the x3 3* ones and can get all the milestones in this arena in about 40 minutes of boost all champs.

20M in featured 5 doesn't get you any additional units after hitting 12M. Extra battlechips yes, but if units are more important, going 20-30M is wasting a lot of time. 12M gets you the 135 units and a lot of battlechips that comes from all milestones.
    I know, but once all other milestones are done across other arenas then there i just carry on with 5/6* champs for the extra chips and duped champion (if older release)

Unless burnout comes into play or your fingers fall off!!!

I don't bother trying for the featured champ, I hit 16M and I'm done with that arena. Just want the 2k/200 shards. I usually get anywhere between 3-4k units each month without using chips, and just doing the top 3 arenas. I just hoard the chips until a worthy deal comes along.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Which one gives you more units if you spend 100k bc, ubc or the bc crystal?
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★

Which one gives you more units if you spend 100k bc, ubc or the bc crystal?

It's the same ratios and RNG whether you do regular or UC arena crystals. UC crystals just give bigger amounts of a single resource (e.g. gold or units)
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Deli said:

Prepare to play arena 10-12 hours a day for 14 days straight

Nah more like 4 to 5 hours a day so far
    Day 5 so far
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    I usually got 2000-2500 in one week doing 4star basic, 4featured, 5featured and 2 milesstone of 3featrued and basic arena. + summoner sigil and solo event it would be a very realistic target. just care about your time on it. with a lot of maxed 4* and 5* rank 3 4 and 5, it is not a bad life quality. still a normal life. *WFH condition. you can't do that thing in office lol
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    grind areas or buy odins if you grind areas do only that and switch trough the arenas when you get the max milestone and play 24/7
    End of day 5
    End of day 6
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Open those BCs already. We want to see where you really stand
    825 from 370k bcs
    10 more days and I did this in 6, I think it's promising....
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    No it will not be possible in 2 weeks.
    If you did all the arena's for all milestones you would get 535 units per round.
    You get roughly 200k battlechips from it aswell, and units averages out at about 3 per arena crystal. So you would be able to get roughly 300 units that way. That will round out at about 850 units per round. That gives 3400 units in 2 weeks. You have some other sources for units, but that will never equate to 1600 over 2 weeks.
    Day 7 ending
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Day 7 ending

Awesome effort, but I don't think you can do it.
    2.5k per week is basically impossible imo, you're doing awesome but I don't think you have enough time.

I grind almost all milestones per week and that's what I get, I wish you all the best though, worst case just take a small unit offer for $10 or something

If you did all the arena's for all milestones you would get 535 units per round.
    You get roughly 200k battlechips from it aswell, and units averages out at about 3 per arena crystal. So you would be able to get roughly 300 units that way. That will round out at about 850 units per round. That gives 3400 units in 2 weeks. You have some other sources for units, but that will never equate to 1600 over 2 weeks.

This is wrong
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    All depends on the ring from the arena crystals. I do t think you could get 5k from the arena milestones alone.

I’ve been putting up 1M in 3 arenas all month and I’m just now approaching 5k

All depends on the ring from the arena crystals. I do t think you could get 5k from the arena milestones alone.

I’ve been putting up 1M in 3 arenas all month and I’m just now approaching 5k

I've been hitting every milestone +. Also exploring lower event quest
    End of day 8

This is wrong
    Please do explain. What is wrong about it?
    Aside from the 3 unit average, which I got from some old data, and in my experience is pretty solid.
    What is wrong with it?
    edited June 2020
    You said it's not possible in two weeks and also said "You have some other sources for units, but that will never equate to 1600 over 2 weeks." This is incorrect. Went from zero to this in 8 days
    Besides exploring event quests which would give you 600 units max. What did you do?

If you are able to do exactly the same the last 6 days you will hit 5k.
    Very curious what your other sources of units are.

And if you do hit the 5k. I really do hope for you that the offer is atleast decent.
    Would be a total waste of sunny times (assuming you are having the same weather as I) otherwise.
    Event quest mop up plus 25units a day from 22hr event and just a bunch of arena. No sigil no daily unit card. If I don't like the offer Im thinking about unlocking deep wounds and assassin
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    This arena cycle I pulled about 950 units (switched masteries so I lost track a bit). I was pretty unlucky with my arena crystals though.

To do that I hit every milestone except 2* - finger pain. For perspective that’s top 10% in all arenas.
    Day 9 ending