Options

Thoughts on new AW nodes?

With season 19 around the corner, the release of these new nodes have most of the community with strong opinions. Personally, I run path 5 in tier 3 and mixing the node with pain defenders has made this war unenjoyable. I really hope kabam strongly considers looking into making AW fun and competitive instead of making it hell for attackers.

Thoughts on new AW nodes? 215 votes

Hate them
93%
LogarooKpatrixTillinatorSlowDigzBendyBitterSteelTimone147AakashRaganatorGoken2345the_eradicatorLosspikINTEGRALYagami9999Tristan2301Memnoch72zuffybeaupoemManup456ccrider474 201 votes
Love them
1%
WoodchuckTatteredSailDeadpool87Doctor_Strange19 4 votes
I don’t run AW so it doesn’t affect me
4%
ChadhoganFabiusBRjojodeth101ascendance-sixate-Lunchbox78CarossyRU11011TheInfintyUser_BanedPlsCarry0n 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I don’t run AW so it doesn’t affect me
    I’m just don’t run alliances any more honestly the game becomes a lot more fun to me at least without a alliance
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Hate them
    just got bopped with a 40k medium on the node with like heavy and medium charges
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Hate them
    The fact that nobody is voting on 'Love them' just emphasizes how garbage the new nodes are.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Hate them

• Options
    ska3rnska3rn Posts: 51
    Hate them
    This new node design totally force me to into thinking of either quiting AW or the game entirely. If one alliance dont have a wide rage of champs to fight, then basically u die again and again, which ups end using loads of resources if you still wanna clear the boss. Worth it? Definitely NO!
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    Hate them

Example of a near impossible node/champ combo I mentioned earlier

We placed Nova at this node. Then the opponent gave up exploration and called three players to clear this node....

You guess what, Nova got 8 wins with 40% HP left!

No way.....literally a bugged node😂😂😂
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Hate them

Example of a near impossible node/champ combo I mentioned earlier

We placed Nova at this node. Then the opponent gave up exploration and called three players to clear this node....

You guess what, Nova got 8 wins with 40% HP left!

No way.....literally a bugged node😂😂😂
    and kabam put this node on tier 5-6 AW. so much alliances with average player at there. previously aegis intercept only on expert map. Now this average player try really hard
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    Hate them
    just saying... everyone should vote on this just so we can have the stats in one place just showing that no one likes the new war.
  • Options
    Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    Hate them

• Options
    Hate them
    2 hits good night! Mini boss
  • Options
    Hate them
    Lets just say we stop playing wars
  • Options
    Hate them
    Okay kabam did act6 a bit easier... then they had there revenge in war its like playing act6 in wars even worst i consider my self skilled but this is too much
  • Options
    UhtredUhtred Posts: 9
    Hate them
    I can literally picture Kabam developers sitting in a brain storm session and rolling on the floor with laughter as they came up with some of these node ideas and combinations. Dev 1 “How about Tunnel Vision and Aggressive Fury?” Dev 2 “Yeah, yeah and add Oscilllate!” ROFLMFAO!

Kabam, prove to us that you listen to your customers. Fix AW now.
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Hate them
    Lol I am in tier 6 and I faced a Hyperion on the somewhat stun immune node with unstoppable every 10 secs. The only way for me to do damage in that fight is to a) bait a heavy b) intercept c) bait specials d)wait for stun immune timer to go off at which point it overlaps with unstoppable. But here is the gigantic whopper, the AI I got was chilling in block, threw two specials the entire fight and was gaining power the entire fight on top of going unstoppable every 10 secs. So I need a champ that a) power controls b) applies slow debuffs c)easy to intercept with and d) willing AI. How do such specific nodes promote counterplay?
  • Options
    UhtredUhtred Posts: 9
    Hate them
    Kabam, remember that your players hold the power of the purse. I’m taking a hard pass on the July 4th offers this year.
  • Options
    CobraSCobraS Posts: 56
    Hate them
    Playing the new map and nodes. If this is called improvement then i hope they dont do anything about the alliance quest. This type of war is only an improvement for kabam to make sure players have to spent more items and so buy more credits to keep up.

4* champs have the power of 5* champs in tier 5. This wont be a fun season if they start it this way.
  • Options
    CobraSCobraS Posts: 56
    edited June 2020
    Hate them
    The old was way better then this map in tier 5. Hope hey wont start season 19 with this set up then the war is ruined for me. The map itself looks fine the nodes however are crazy.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Hate them
    So many stupid nodes Falter node.. lane 9 Tile 35 (Unstoppable + almost Stun immune). This is getting pathetic...

Guys quit war and revolt. If we all don't unite now.. these guys will keep making game for bug whales and keep ignoring us.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Love them
    I hate them so much that it made me click "Love them" in a blind fit of rage.