**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4th level needed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yes, a new level is needed between Heroic and Master, with average bosses of 8K max
    Kocheese wrote: »
    As I mentioned in another thread there needs to be a fifth. Master level way to easy and boring. Can't muster the desire to 100%

Right, great, but this thread isnt about that as I have mentioned earlier as well. Start another thread/poll with that as an option?
  • Options
    No, lets keep Master as the one to aim for. Eventually you will get there if you keep trying
    You are all missing the point. A lot of players, especially under 12 months in the game, can do Heroic, but then the jump needed to do Master is so large they cant complete that

Having a new level to keep them interested in the game will have zero impact on you at all, but will help them and help the game long term

But because you can complete Master then you say don't add this new level to help other players? Thats your opinion, but the only reasons for it you have given is because it doesnt help you?

My account is between 6 an 7 months old ive completed master 4 times now and workin on my 2nd fully exploring master mode...parry/evade/bait. Learn the game mechanics and dont need somethin easier. Its called Master for a reason. I come from a generation where we wanted hard games not stuff dulled down for ppl wanting to "feel good" at the game. Just practice. And i agree we will soon need a tougher mode and i also agree id like to be able to skip heroic an go right to master mode

• Options
    bluezerobluezero Posts: 28
    Yes, a new level is needed between Heroic and Master, with average bosses of 8K max
    I wouldn't mind a level between heroic and master. Or even a new level after master. When you can finish heroic and master in 1-2 weeks you have nothing else in that monthly quest so it just sits for 2 more weeks
  • Options
    I started next month's event quest and was surprised to see zero difficulties to choose from. I got good rewards for completion and exploration, then all progress was wiped away. Now the enemy pi and rewards have both increased, and it continues this way after each 100% completion.

Also legend titles are awarded to those making the most progress over the length of the entire event, finally giving android users some chance at winning one.

If you're curious what year I'm living in, you'll be happy to know we stopped counting.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Now I relise it I actually agree with no