**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulkbuster buff

The hulkbuster buff will probably be available on June 29 2020

Comments

• ZensolodabombZensolodabomb Posts: 15
    That's why I said " probably"
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    can i double check, since they decided not to state that sp2 is unblockable but rather they made the extra step of including a separate unblockable buff that activates when a special is used, does this mean that if you evade the physical hit of hulkbuster sp2 the beam attacks that follow after can still be blocked?
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Anybody here that can points out any major changes between the beta and the actual Release? As kabam is unable to Do so?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    nolcuN said:

Anybody here that can points out any major changes between the beta and the actual Release? As kabam is unable to Do so?

did you read the spotlight? just compare it to some beta footage

nolcuN said:

did you read the spotlight? just compare it to some beta footage
    Sure i did but i have nothing to compare it against. Kabam would have...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    If i read correctly HB doesnt really need his awaken ability to be good or am i reading wrong?? 🤔🤔🤔
    edited June 2020

Well it looks like they didn’t listen to any of the feedback given in the beta.

Not that i am surprised...
    Anything in particular?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

If i read correctly HB doesnt really need his awaken ability to be good or am i reading wrong?? 🤔🤔🤔

His sig gives regen, so no. He doesn't need it
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

His sig gives regen, so no. He doesn't need it
    Thank god otherwise i be so pissed having HB as 5* and not duped 😂😂😂
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    The Hulkbuster spotlight is identical to beta. You will find out how frustrating it is to try to keep shock debuffs up.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    mbrace said:

The Hulkbuster spotlight is identical to beta. You will find out how frustrating it is to try to keep shock debuffs up.

Yep. Folks that were in the beta will tell you that that will ultimately be his downfall. Still miles better than what he was before. Only thing holding him back from being one of the best in the game.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Would he be R5 worthy now?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I wouldn't go so far as R5 haha, R3-4 maybe.
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    mbrace said:

Maybe you were playing him wrong :*
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

nolcuN said:

Anything in particular?
    I remember I gave them two main points of feedback and that was to make him Armor Break immune and to make it so he reduced damage from all bleeds and poisons, not just incoming ones.
    The armor break immune one is trivial, but the bleed and poison one is the real disappointment that they didn’t listen to. Even with a fifty-percent reduction for incoming ones, the ability is mostly useless in Act 6 since even fifty percent of the damage is still more than enough to kill you anyways. If they made it so that it’s a reduction against ALL bleeds and poisons it would have made Hulkbuster a great Suicide friendly champion since he’d heal the recoil damage back from the poison. As it is, the reduction ability has no real use on offense.
    Lol, so he's not suicide friendly, so what... don't run suicides them, simple!

50% reduction is a good amount, but you must didn't read all of his spotlight because he has a synergy that allows him to exceed to 2 Armor Buff limit in GIANT BUSTER mode — which gives him a 75-100% reduction of all incoming bleed/poison.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    WHEN IS IT GOING TO GO LIVE???????
  • GizGiz Posts: 124

nolcuN said:

Anything in particular?
    I remember I gave them two main points of feedback and that was to make him Armor Break immune and to make it so he reduced damage from all bleeds and poisons, not just incoming ones.
    The armor break immune one is trivial, but the bleed and poison one is the real disappointment that they didn’t listen to. Even with a fifty-percent reduction for incoming ones, the ability is mostly useless in Act 6 since even fifty percent of the damage is still more than enough to kill you anyways. If they made it so that it’s a reduction against ALL bleeds and poisons it would have made Hulkbuster a great Suicide friendly champion since he’d heal the recoil damage back from the poison. As it is, the reduction ability has no real use on offense.

50% reduction is a good amount, but you must didn't read all of his spotlight because he has a synergy that allows him to exceed to 2 Armor Buff limit in GIANT BUSTER mode — which gives him a 75-100% reduction of all incoming bleed/poison.

nolcuN said:

Anything in particular?

Which synergy is that?
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Which synergy is that?
    Sasquatch sinergy.

• LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Looking forward to this update.