**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mastery costs bug with gold

Want to remove mastery costs so we can use points there too? And also want to try testing content rather then just telling us you test it. Obviously this bug would have been caught if aw was tested

Comments

• sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I bet they disabled the ability to buy mastery back with gold. They are worried about people using 500 gold.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to disable the mastery recovery Button? I cant believe im stuck without any utility Mastey right now.
    Everything is torture. Garbage
  • Same boat. I posted on truccos about it over 3hrs ago trying to warn people. So fooked in AQ right now.
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    Dam, I didn't realize this and I lost my until mastering and can't put them back!!!
  • I'm currently still showing 9 trillion gold in my stash, when I go to purchase a mastery it says I have insufficient gold.. I can't do anything in AQ or AW without the utility masteries just like everyone else is saying. I know I'm just repeating what others are saying but I want to make sure it's known that this is happening to alot of people and really ruining their gameplay for days...
  • FayleFayle Posts: 10
    edited September 2017
    Same here. Tried to redo my Utility masteries, only to realise that I can't buy Limber and, by extension, anything else. It costs a measly 500 gold and I get a popup that I need 17363 gold! That means that AQ and AW is runnning and I'm stuck without Parry or Dexterity!
  • This still hasn't been resolved. I claimed the rewards without looking and still have a ton of gold. I then went in game to setup suicides for the archangel grind and it won't let me buy even the first node in the offensive tree. This needs to be fixed in the next several hours or I will miss the AA grind as well as be messed up for war and master mode completion while AQ is on a break.
  • bef7va5xt9j3.jpg
  • m0rnydlk6pw2.jpg
  • Same here man this is so disgusting situation..it has been so many days and we are struggling damn thats so bad ...
  • Still no update.
  • LariatLariat Posts: 23
    Its crazy....they removed gold in arenas....why can they do the same for mastery. Seriously, its 150 gold to start attack mastery.....smh
    u6wa27hp9rdg.png
    edited September 2017
    When this gets resolved, is it possible to run AA arena again, like it was done for cable? This has affected alot of people.....and a suggestion that I beleive should be considered....

@Kabam Pertinax
  • I also support this proposal to re-run the Archangel arena! As for me: I wanted to rearrange my masteries to suicide setting to be able to make more points but then ended up having no masteries at all and being left without any chance to get Archangel. And since the current situation remains unsolved for the second round as well I would highly appreciate this idea!
    I hope Kabam does the right thing and rerun the arena. I saw what issues people were having by claiming the gold from skirmish. So My intention was to leave it in mailbox. I claimed it accidentally in rewards stash. It wasnt a deliberate "exploit" on my end at least.
  • ApusahaApusaha Posts: 16
    Same problem with me also. I was So frustrated didn't even looked that theres another thread like mine. No offence mastery at the moment. says insufficient funds.
  • Why is this still an issue? You fixed the arena gold costs. Do the same for masteries!

I have no utility masteries at all and wasted a ton of pots to help in AQ and am screwing over my alliance in war as well since I can't contribute.
  • Same problem for me too. I say run the arena again. I am missing milestones, units, shards and battle chips due to this error. I can't run master mode while we have a break from AQ. This would have been the perfect time. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Iko @Kabam Pertinax
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @kabam pertinax thank you for providing an official response on this.

Please (temporarily) remove the cost of gold to build masteries. I am grinding for the AA arena without any of my utility masteries. I am finally used to the new fighting style after having lost my infinite streak. The problem is that my PI is so low so I am getting very little points for each fight. Furthermore, the fights are much longer since it's much more difficult to bait specials and my only point of entry is baiting heavies. The irony is that I reset my masteries to run suicides where I would get more points and fights would be faster.

Furthermore, I do think that we should be heavily compensated since the AA arena has been highly anticipated and this problem was caused by a Kabam bug.
  • So... 4 days later... is there any update on this?
  • rayhchrayhch Posts: 9
    edited September 2017
    This is seriously giving me and my alliance problems in alliance war!!!

Are they even trying to solve this????????
  • CodePlayCodePlay Posts: 24
    edited September 2017
    I have 31.5m gold before the gold bug and no plans in claiming the skirmish bug until one morning I accidentally claimed it from stash rewards. I removed my suicides to be able to do aw and aq but can't put masteries back. I missed Crystal Corn arena (as they required gold), AQ day 5, AW tier 1 wars and grinding AA arena are tough without attack masteries. It's already 3 days for me and sent couple of tickets to support but still no response. Can't even quest Act5.3 and felt useless in game and we should be compensated for this.

Can you just remove gold requirement for masteries for the moment as temporary fix similar to what you did in arena?

Any update, fix, news, compensation? :'(:'(:'(

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Iko
  • A fix is on it's way! As soon as we take back the extra gold, you should be able to get back in to your masteries. We've initiated it again, so this should all be a thing of the past very soon!
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike thank you for the update and for the good news. However, I recognize that I am way too behind for the AA arena grind. I'm sure many others are in the same boat. Will compensation be discussed by the team? Normally I would not ask for this, but this was caused by the skirmish bug and there was nothing that players could do to avoid this. Furthermore, the timing of the issue and the delay of the fix means that many of us will not be able to be competitive for the AA arena.

I hard to restart my infinite streak 3 times because I did not have dexterity and parry. Even while I was grinding, each match took much longer because not having utility masteries meant that baiting specials took even longer. Additionally, the matches that I did win yielded very little points because my PI was low since I was unable to use 16 of my mastery points. I did everything that I could to work around this bug (not only from a gameplay standpoint, but also logging tickets and checking this forum), but I know that it won't be enough b/c the fix is being sent too late. Even if the fix comes at this very moment, I'm still way too behind to catch up to all of the other AA grinders.

If you could please consider compensation for players in my situation, then that would be greatly appreciated. I've been waiting and preparing for the AA arena for a long time.
  • Hope so cause we are losing time... for exsample i didnt notice the bug cause i was on a vacation didnt read it happened... after i claimed it i saw the bilions... it is not our fault.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    A fix is on it's way! As soon as we take back the extra gold, you should be able to get back in to your masteries. We've initiated it again, so this should all be a thing of the past very soon!

i just accidentally claimed the stupid amount of gold (when i went to claim my AW rewards - was trying to wait for the mail to expire) ... hope you'll be running the extra gold removal again soon.

ign: Voluntaris
  • @Kabam Miike
    Is there any chance we can get a comment on our proposal to re-run the Archangel arena in the near future?
    I'm still quite frustrated that I had no fair chance to actually get him (not being able to play the arena competitively without having any mastery points set)
    Anyone who wants to support this idea here?

Thanks a lot in advance.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Many of us, including myself, still have the insane amount of gold from the original AW Skirmish Rewards issue (I'm at over 9 trillion currently) and am unable to re-do masteries or rank up champs or earn gold.

I tried opening a support ticket (first one # 04450734) but received an automated email claiming that the issue was resolved and to restart my game.

I restarted my game and I still have over 9 trillion gold.

I have now submitted another support ticket (#04451539) and I'm guessing I'll probably get the same automated reply stating issue has been resolved.

Can you please provide an ETA of when you'll be doing the skirmish rewards gold removal again and returning me to the ~3 million gold I had prior to this issue?

Thank you.

ign: Voluntaris