**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can Kabam Like "Merge" accounts?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
Lets say I have 2 Accounts and i can prove that I am the owner of both but the 1 is lets saying not the email you wanted or you dont want to play both accounts anymore but love the champs on both. Can kabam like merge the two accounts. Keep the highest progressiom account and generate the gold and resources and champions to other acc . or cant they do that?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, because that would open the gate to so much cheating and exploitation if that was a feature
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Absolutely not
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    cause i did a typo in my one accs email (email doesnt exist) but the account is still created. instead of ".com" its a typo of ".om" so basicly if password is lost. acc is lost
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    It would be avensome though if they added some way to quickly switch between 2 accounts without needing to log out and log in multiple times.

Something quick with few clicks would be really awensome.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    It’d be cool but yeah definitely doesn’t seem like this idea is going to fly with some
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

cause i did a typo in my one accs email (email doesnt exist) but the account is still created. instead of ".com" its a typo of ".om" so basicly if password is lost. acc is lost

If you know the OG info then you can email support to change email addr only and also mention that you dont have access to the incorrect mail addr
  • Options

If you know the OG info then you can email support to change email addr only and also mention that you dont have access to the incorrect mail addr
    Please reach out to our team if you need help retrieving an account. We are not able to merge.
This discussion has been closed.