**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down [06/28]

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    And the waisted tickets
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Rotelly said:

What about those who failed to clear a map because Kabam couldn’t keep their servers up...

Kabam is working on improving QoL, you don't need to be online all the time to finish AQ faster, denying to be interrupted by emergency maintenance. They will refund those who were affected, maybe in 2030...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    So are we getting 30 min timers? Only justified, especially with it also moving into day 3
  • ZzuccizzZzuccizz Posts: 2
    This latest outage came at the end of the round in aq. 1 of my bgs will not finish, and this will hurt our multiplier, and inevitable our final ranking at the end of aq! 30minute timers and a blanket rewards package will not, make up for this latest inconvenience.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Is there a place where we can see what changes are taking place like in most other games? I haven't seen anything on the forums except possible changes with AW and I would think that would be an overnight maintenance.
  • MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
    edited June 2020
    compensation rewards should be given.
    it is always like this, enough is starting to bother
    @Kabam Miike
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They're getting the servers back up. Wasn't planned. It's an outage.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I’m guessing those 10-chance nexus 6* crystals they were about to mail everyone in apology for the state of the game must’ve crashed the servers...
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

What about those who failed to clear a map because Kabam couldn’t keep their servers up...

There’s a small chance they will be compensated. The chance is about the same as pulling a god tier 6* out of a cavalier crystal 🤣
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

So are we getting 30 min timers? Only justified, especially with it also moving into day 3

i dont get how you see 30 minute timers solving anything at all. It doesnt help the missed AQ session. If it happened mid AQ I'd understand.. What they need to do is give full exploration / completion rewards to all alliances. This has messed up our entire AQ score
    It's for the rest of the week. This delay hurts all people waiting for AQ to start before they head to bed. Obviously there should be something for this AQ session as well, but need the rest of the week to run too.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I want to know what caused me to not finish a war and aq
  • Mr_BentlyMr_Bently Posts: 26

Welp. So AQ is going to start late for the rest of the week now. Nice.

That’s the second real problem man!!!! This throws the entire week off. Then on the last day we are shorted smh
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Let's tell our busy peeps to finish AQ. huuuuurrryyyy
  • MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
    the game crashes all the time, it starts to bother now, we have to fix our spirits with rewards.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I get emergencies happen. I have worked for and supported several large online corporations in the past and we always knew what was up in the first few minutes and even had an estimated time on a fix. I have not worked for kabam but I would assume their techs are just as good as the other large game companies out there when it comes to their games up time.

I just wonder why there is always a generic message with no mention of an estimated time fix. If anything else their login server wouldn't get overloaded with login requests.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

i dont get how you see 30 minute timers solving anything at all. It doesnt help the missed AQ session. If it happened mid AQ I'd understand.. What they need to do is give full exploration / completion rewards to all alliances. This has messed up our entire AQ score
    Yeah, it was more just a help sort of thing, ideally they’d give 30 min timers and extend the previous day it set everyone to 100%
  • On another note, the game should be back up and running for everyone. You may hit a few bumps at first in trying to initially log in, but overall we're out of Emergency Maintenance.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    And the tickets that were used for AQ
This discussion has been closed.