**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where do you think T3 Alphas and T6 Basics will first be introduced?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
They look so cool. I'm predicting maybe they'll make their debut in Book 2 Chapter 1. A longshot would be a small amount of fragments would be a part of the exploration rewards of the cavalier event quest difficulty that will be coming in September, but considering that T5CC are still so rare, I doubt it. It's also possible that they'll start as a pay-to-win item that you have to buy before being released to everyone in quests. What do y'all think?

Where do you think T3 Alphas and T6 Basics will first be introduced? 126 votes

Book 2 Chapter 1
52%
KpatrixHaji_SaabNoodes_JP1119nameplasLvernon15Anonymous346Patchie93Ab_SamadHendrossLiss_Bliss_DuffMcGruffPanchulon21Atul_aryanColinJensen21TaZ_4178BulmktBoosterStqtsmanveertherealCrazyAlbo 66 votes
Cavalier Event Quest
2%
KRANꓘLucianoDelHoyaErik_Killmonger1001 3 votes
Paid offer
25%
Bendyjdrum663gohard123_ASDF_kikiFurieuxMcord117Saransh245MoosetiptronicGercasbrandinhoNeotwismStevieManWonderMiStaLovaMike439The_Stig9684Capn_DanteKingKevin8TheBestinTuakauH3t3rPřìņče01 32 votes
Other
19%
DL864GamerTimone147Mqc19M1k0rinDrDeadpoolDannyB01RemeliNotsavage19RockypantherxX_Factor_AgentDead1OGAvengerObaid_Jacob03Thicco_ModeEtm34XdSpoodermanxDBonzodavidTheInfintyRoman4544 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Paid offer
    Maybe for 4th July or Black Friday 2021
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

I'm thinking Act 7. Probably in like 7.4 and Act 7 completion and exploration

I was thinking maybe 7.2. Maybe I was being a bit too optimistic.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Other
    I wouldn’t expect them until at least Act 8. Game progression is moving much slower these days,
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Next year at the end
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Book 2 Chapter 1
    completion or exploration
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Don't care. More than likely a long way out and I'm more than fine with that. Not sure why anyone would even be worrying about this yet. Most people don't even have a R3 let alone multiple
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    As it’s two separate resources I wouldn’t be surprised if we got one from Book 2 exploration and the other - whichever is going to be the hardest to obtain from Book 2 Act 2 completion and a second from exploration.

Whales of course would be able to go wild over Christmas gifting to auction ½ off.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Book 2 Chapter 1
    qartweli said:

I would bet 100 benjamins that this will happen

I think they will change r3 to r4 rank up only depended on T3a

I hardly believe they will waste 2 super unique resourses at the same time during the same yeat

They have already done such adjustments. Dont believe that requiere,ent. As soon as time comes kabam will shiw the real rankup for r4 amünd logical next item is T3a

I suppose

6 T5B
    3 T5C
    1 T3A

Only after this they will add T6B and that will be money making item

R5 would be

5 T5C
    3 T3A
    1T6B

Dont expect t3a until the end 2021, that time t5c will be more common,
    2022 will be T3a the same thing as T5C is now
    Expect T6B at the end 2022 and it will be milking cow until the middle 2023

The first time they introduced t2a, we needed 4 at once so I can see them keeping t3a at 3

Also, what did Benjamin ever do to you?
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Other

I wouldn’t expect them until at least Act 8. Game progression is moving much slower these days,

Progression is actually moving almost to fast.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Book 2 Chapter 1

Act 4 expl. had t2a
    Act 5 expl. had t5b
    Act 6 Comp had 1/4 t5cc
    Act 6 expl. had full t5cc
    They didn’t need to give out that 25% t5cc early but they did...
    Act 7 completion will definitely have some form of t3a involved
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Paid offer
    Hopefully not until Act 7 exploration
  • Options
    Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Other
    Mqc19 said:

Hopefully not for a long time.

True, maybe July 4th next year. Don't rush Kabam plz
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Book 2 Chapter 1
    qartweli said:

I would bet 100 benjamins that this will happen

I think they will change r3 to r4 rank up only depended on T3a

I hardly believe they will waste 2 super unique resourses at the same time during the same yeat

They have already done such adjustments. Dont believe that requiere,ent. As soon as time comes kabam will shiw the real rankup for r4 amünd logical next item is T3a

I suppose

6 T5B
    3 T5C
    1 T3A

Only after this they will add T6B and that will be money making item

R5 would be

5 T5C
    3 T3A
    1T6B

Dont expect t3a until the end 2021, that time t5c will be more common,
    2022 will be T3a the same thing as T5C is now
    Expect T6B at the end 2022 and it will be milking cow until the middle 2023

Rank 4 is 3 t6b and 3 t3a
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Other
    Hard to say now because I can’t see them coming any time soon unless kabam is ready to ramp up progression drastically. Being only 5-6 months since the. First r3 6* in the game and the fact that those materials aren’t readily available to anyone yet I think based on precedent we have a good 1-2 years until we see them.

That being said I think the above mentioned Black Friday/Christmas 2021 is a likely contender along with any endgame content launched in that time frame to start seeing the scraps of those materials.

I hope for faster but history and current trends make that very doubtful.
  • Options
    Timone147 said:

Hard to say now because I can’t see them coming any time soon unless kabam is ready to ramp up progression drastically. Being only 5-6 months since the. First r3 6* in the game and the fact that those materials aren’t readily available to anyone yet I think based on precedent we have a good 1-2 years until we see them.

That being said I think the above mentioned Black Friday/Christmas 2021 is a likely contender along with any endgame content launched in that time frame to start seeing the scraps of those materials.

I hope for faster but history and current trends make that very doubtful.

Why would anyone hope for faster? The slower the power progression moves in this game the better off everyone is
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Paid offer
    qartweli said:

Kabam has told us two years ago that they have plans until 2023

This is the plan...what happens after 2023...no idea but either they introduce 7 stars or thats it...at the end 2024 everybody will have lots of maxed out 6 stars and there will be nothing to aim for.

I would say 2022 will bring the 7 stars which have the potential to extend this game for at least 10 years

How would 7* champs extend the game another decade? In less than a decade we will have went thru 4*, 5* and most likely 6* champs. I don't see how 7* would give the game an extra 10 years.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Other
    @Worknprogress one of my biggest issues is the progression is such a crawl. I’m not sure when it stagnated but it’s gotten pretty slow. I feel stuck at a spot most the time where my roster is not growing. And honestly that’s the point of the game for me is continued growth. Right now a r5 5* or a r2 6* doesn’t bring a lot to the team. It’s not exciting.

I more or less hope that t5cc start moving a lot faster sooner rather than later so I can r3 a 6* at least every couple months(without spending) and as a result I would rather something available in a year for the spenders of the R4 scraps material variety so in most likely 2 years the scraps start being made available for everyone else on the r4 variety.

If you look at t5cc rollout It will be a slow burn on getting to the full cats Most likely so I do hope to start seeing the scraps of that sooner than then. Not full cats but shards.
  • Options
    Timone147 said:

@Worknprogress one of my biggest issues is the progression is such a crawl. I’m not sure when it stagnated but it’s gotten pretty slow. I feel stuck at a spot most the time where my roster is not growing. And honestly that’s the point of the game for me is continued growth. Right now a r5 5* or a r2 6* doesn’t bring a lot to the team. It’s not exciting.

I more or less hope that t5cc start moving a lot faster sooner rather than later so I can r3 a 6* at least every couple months(without spending) and as a result I would rather something available in a year for the spenders of the R4 scraps material variety so in most likely 2 years the scraps start being made available for everyone else on the r4 variety.

If you look at t5cc rollout It will be a slow burn on getting to the full cats Most likely so I do hope to start seeing the scraps of that sooner than then. Not full cats but shards.

As a spender, I don't want them moving on anytime soon. The faster the game moves, the less value anything has. If we start seeing materials for R4s anytime soon, I'd probably cut spending back drastically.

T5c intake will absolutely start shooting up soon as it should. You don't need next level resources coming into the game for that to happen. If you start pushing things too fast then no one will even bother spending for them if they're only valuable briefly.

The game is moving at a perfectly fine pace honestly. R3s are a minimal increase on R2/R5s so the majority of players can still value their 5*s. Moving ahead of this level too quickly just puts any of those people insanely far behind as most people don't even have any R3s let alone multiple
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

Kabam has told us two years ago that they have plans until 2023

This is the plan...what happens after 2023...no idea but either they introduce 7 stars or thats it...at the end 2024 everybody will have lots of maxed out 6 stars and there will be nothing to aim for.

I would say 2022 will bring the 7 stars which have the potential to extend this game for at least 10 years

OH GOSH NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! Please no 7 stars