**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I am stuck !!!

DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am stuck in act 6.1.6 at the sentinel boss. I took the all or nothing path and wrecked majority of the opponents in this path with stark spidey but that electro !! My stark spidey already took a lot of block damage ( I don't keep evading for the whole fight) and that electro killed all my champions! So I used a team revive there and then now I am stuck at the sentinel boss (he's at 60% health now) .
I want to complete this as soon as possible(within 2 days) , so that I can do a couple more of hotel modoks and get that cavalier offer of 15k shards in the store.
So my questions are:-
1)is it possible to grind enough arena in 2 days to reach 200 units for revives?
2) how should I be fighting this sentinel, blocking him or fully dodging and baiting him?
3) should I use those 200 units on 2 team revives or individuals revives on Corvus(5/65)?

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    1) - Guess so, but if desperate I'd rather spend $5 than grind
    2) - Corvus - Boost up, blow aways. Bait SP1 if necessary.
    3) - Corvus, you should rip him up in a few runs without trying

Note - Corvus is good for the Shock path too
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81

1) - Guess so, but if desperate I'd rather spend $5 than grind
    2) - Corvus - Boost up, blow aways. Bait SP1 if necessary.
    3) - Corvus, you should rip him up in a few runs without trying

Note - Corvus is good for the Shock path too

@LordSmasher thanks mate for the response, I am a f2p player btw so no spending . But yeah I think I got ur point I will spend revives on Corvus . I actually didn't take the shock path bcoz i didn't have any havok counter, but less did I realise that electro would eat me up lol.
    Nocko said:

If you're truly committed to free to play, then grind units and just revive corvus. You'll be able to blast through it with him if he's got a few charges

If you have a cosmic power boost laying around, revive him, use it, back to back sp2's will pretty much do it

Yup thanks, but that sentinel has fisticuffs so charges don't matter I guess.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    If you have any 4 hour crystals left, open them to see if you get any revives
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I am stuck in act 6.1.6 at the sentinel boss. I took the all or nothing path and wrecked majority of the opponents in this path with stark spidey but that electro !! My stark spidey already took a lot of block damage ( I don't keep evading for the whole fight) and that electro killed all my champions! So I used a team revive there and then now I am stuck at the sentinel boss (he's at 60% health now) .
    I want to complete this as soon as possible(within 2 days) , so that I can do a couple more of hotel modoks and get that cavalier offer of 15k shards in the store.
    1)is it possible to grind enough arena in 2 days to reach 200 units for revives?
    2) how should I be fighting this sentinel, blocking him or fully dodging and baiting him?
    3) should I use those 200 units on 2 team revives or individuals revives on Corvus(5/65)?

So I used Starky with his shock ramp up 10 and then fire the sp2
    KoiBoy18 said:

If you have any 4 hour crystals left, open them to see if you get any revives

No revive till now, but I hope i would pull one in the next one.

Against sentinel? That's cool ! Gotta try, I hope I make it till his sp2, bcoz he takes a lot of block damage
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Against sentinel? That's cool ! Gotta try, I hope I make it till his sp2, bcoz he takes a lot of block damage
    You can always wait for the Act 6 nerf