**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic Level Island of Doctor MODOK

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
So the event come to an end soon. Some use 6*r3 and complained it is too harsh but some using 4* one shot for practice. On AVERAGE how many revive(s) per run you have used for Epic run?

Epic Level Island of Doctor MODOK 257 votes

Less than one
77%
LogarooWhiskey_PoetdanielmathKarakanliDrZolaSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusChadhoganHaji_SaabTimone147xNigChãolyMhykkebuffajrzuffySIlverProfessorManup456ccrider474Heheheh7777 200 votes
One to Two
6%
Jberg14Legendboy2411PImpDaddySnake_EyesQacobCtuchikgsil6374gp87Pratham02Sauga416IRQSerious_786hawk34Aayush19MrGreekAgent_22 16 votes
Two to Three
1%
DL864007md92M_Master19Aziz5253odishika123 5 votes
Three to Four
0%
LmaoFlashSpidey 2 votes
I don’t want to remember
1%
BeekeeperDnegrin6969lowlevelplayer 3 votes
I skip the event
12%
winterthurjdrum663M1k0rinReeseTimrosNiteAndDaeRepto23John757Colonaut123MaxGamingDjinCASrinivasMidnite93WeeHobbit89TotalMonster109SPIDER_MANNetbreakerIcy000Samhawk_1Panda504337 31 votes

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    It was literally so easy and people just cried about it so much. My Medusa obliterated the tech path. Easy peezy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    Reference said:
    .....and?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    I skip the event
    I skipped. :)
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I skip the event
    I just did one level lower 80% of the time.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    just pick your strongest class and you're good to go
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I skip the event
    YoMoves said:

Literally just bring a team full of the appropriate class of the day and one champ for the boss. Easy as hell. I was clearing Tech day with R1 Doc Ock with absolutely no trouble.

How do you know which champ will help with the boss?
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Less than one
    Used Corvus for the tech path. Probably used 5x L1 revives throughout the whole month, mainly because I didn't read the nodes and some were expiring.

While it wasn't that difficult for me, I understand the complaints from the community if they didn't have the right champs to counter.
    edited June 2020
    Less than one

YoMoves said:

Literally just bring a team full of the appropriate class of the day and one champ for the boss. Easy as hell. I was clearing Tech day with R1 Doc Ock with absolutely no trouble.

How do you know which champ will help with the boss?
    The boss are fixed within 6 (but appeared in random)

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Less than one
    I've messed up about 5-6 times. So that many revives wasted.
    Also I had corvus for tech path if that's important
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Less than one
    Took 5/65 Sentinel every time, the rest as Bosskillers for different occasions (e.g. Medusa for Darkhawk, Domino for Hit-Monkey) and G99 for awesomeness. Sometimes I get through no champs lost, sometimes a few die, rarely all of them if I get a bad boss, aka Tigra, and fail with Domino and Quake
    Less than one
    Do you guy think that the one before the last in each class path used to be the road block champ?
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Less than one
    i use r5 doom and r4 medusa, in general, I look at cosmic path if last champ is nova or terrax dont go there. tech is easy with medusa. mutant go there if last not domino. i dont use revives but randomizers are such a joke. i use around 5 every boss until i get somthing doable
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    Less than one
    Mutant path with Guilly2099 works really well, it gets me to the boss with a full team and no revives needed. But when I get adventures and start trying out different paths with some different Champs just for fun, it usually does cost me on or two revives to clear it, depending on wich boss.
  • MarvzeliusMarvzelius Posts: 13
    Less than one
    No revives used. Corvus for tech path clearing. Omega Red if Rage node on boss and Ghost if Mighty Charge node, so usually didn't have to roll buffs either.

Can understand that difficulty increases if one doesn't have good boss node counters and keep rolling the same problematic boss buff. Remember I skipped the last iteration of this event as the difficulty was too difficult for me then, so I'm glad I've progressed and improved enough to finish this even (even if it's scaled down from before).
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Less than one
    I can run all paths with different rank 5 team.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Less than one
    Cap iw soloes the mystic path, no pots used.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Less than one
    Zero drama set your team and do the path your set for. I did the mutant path almost every day and warlock crushed it.
    Less than one
    Doonx said:

Cap iw soloes the mystic path, no pots used.

Agreed, I'm using CAIW and Void on Mystic Path, remaining three to cater final boss.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Less than one
    Seemed harder at first but truth is if you go the same path every time the nodes are relatively the same.

Corvus vs tech path or warlock/ghost/guilly 2099 vs mutant path has been and easy go really.