**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5* featured champions list?

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Anyone got a list of new featureds coming tomorrow?

Comments

• AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    They should announced it soon. We were supposed to have the roadmap of the champions today but it's not sure anymore. Some people expected the 4* to never be 5* such as SW, Wolverine or War Machine to be on the feature crystal. Anyway, you should expect to have the last additions to the game (Sorcerer supreme, BWDO, Red Guardian,...) as it's always the same pattern.

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    All the champions released after Mole Man, plus some oldies
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Wait till it's released. You will know it in a game message
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @Etm34 we may see wolvie and scarlett maybe fingers crossed
    @will-o-wisp usually get to know a fair bit before its reeleased its been that way ever since featureds came into the game
  • I thought they stopped releasing who was going to be in next featureds
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

@will-o-wisp usually get to know a fair bit before its reeleased its been that way ever since featureds came into the game

No, we always get to know the list the moment it comes to the game. It has been that way since they stopped announcing it on the forums a couple of years ago
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Mate that stopped at somepoint last year when they decided to ‘combat unhealthy hoarding’
    What I do know is that it will contain terrax, new storm, sorcerer supreme, new black widow, red guardian and tigra.

After that it’s anyone’s guess.
    They could include all the old champs that never got put into the 5* basic pool and use this as an opportunity to put them in the pool like they implied they would but if they did that they’d probably include a lot of dud champs to balance it out.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Mate that stopped at somepoint last year when they decided to ‘combat unhealthy hoarding’
    What I do know is that it will contain terrax, new storm, sorcerer supreme, new black widow, red guardian and tigra.

They could include all the old champs that never got put into the 5* basic pool and use this as an opportunity to put them in the pool like they implied they would but if they did that they’d probably include a lot of dud champs to balance it out.
    it really hasn’t worked tho lol. people have been hoarding for Red Guardian since he was out

it really hasn’t worked tho lol. people have been hoarding for Red Guardian since he was out
    Yeah I know it doesn’t work, there’s a guy in my current alliance that’s saves shards for 3 months, opens everything the day the new featured releases then saves up 5* shards for another 3 months.
    Either way i need the new featureds i got nova 3 times and mojo twice and surfer twice also couldnt get longshot though but i guess 3 was ok.
    I dont have as many dhards this time i should have 70k hopefully so 11k featured ill mainly get from black iso market
    @Gash-slayer69 if they add in Wolvie and Vision AOU I’m going hard on the featureds
    Scar witch be one id want i have most all mystic collection lol
    I didn’t play pre-12.0, so I haven’t seen the potential of Scarlet Witch. I just don’t know how much I’d use her compared to Doom, Longshot, SS, etc. but Vision would be my absolute go-to power control champ. I’d love to see what a 5/65 could do, and I think the tech class needs some more love lately
    Scarlet witch would hold her own when you just need some big damage. I have an awakening gem saved for her, but out of all the champs being added, AoU Vision is the guy I want the most, the 4* carried me for a long, long time, even used him with CapIW for the stacked hyperion in that champion clash event a couple years back.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Either way i need the new featureds i got nova 3 times and mojo twice and surfer twice also couldnt get longshot though but i guess 3 was ok.
    I dont have as many dhards this time i should have 70k hopefully so 11k featured ill mainly get from black iso market

2 great pulls, 2 great prestige pulls, and 3 i-hope-you-play-aw pulls
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Definitely in it:
    Terrax
    Storm PX
    Sorcerer Supreme
    BWDO
    Red Guardian
    Tigra
    Hit-Monkey

Likely in it:
    Magneto
    Hulkbuster
    (Both are getting buffed so reasonable presumption)

Probably in it:
    SW
    War Machine
    Ms Marvel
    Vision AoU
    (No Wolverine because if you look at the duel target only the 4* is available)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Definitely in it:
    Terrax
    Storm PX
    Sorcerer Supreme
    BWDO
    Red Guardian
    Tigra
    Hit-Monkey

Likely in it:
    Magneto
    Hulkbuster
    (Both are getting buffed so reasonable presumption)

Probably in it:
    SW
    War Machine
    Ms Marvel
    Vision AoU

Can said hit monkey defen not in ther since it only 6 so Tigra is the last one. For this run
    @SpideyFunko yer mate playing aw and aq for now trying to get used to new maps and nodes, def changing my attackers round abit

• Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    TP33 said:

Yeah, but they released 5* wolverine in the crystal bundles to IOS users today. I'm pretty sure they did the same thing with DS and Thor OG before they put them in the featured crystal. I'd be surprised if he isn't in the featured crystal.

@SpideyFunko yer mate playing aw and aq for now trying to get used to new maps and nodes, def changing my attackers round abit

• BrouBrou Posts: 46
    DPX has been added as a 5* champ with the latest update. Wouldn’t surprise me if he appears in the new featured crystal.

• Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Oh, theyre just gonna be in featureds and not basics?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Jenk6225 said:

TP33 said:

Yeah, but they released 5* wolverine in the crystal bundles to IOS users today. I'm pretty sure they did the same thing with DS and Thor OG before they put them in the featured crystal. I'd be surprised if he isn't in the featured crystal.

They released wolvy bc this month champions are friends in comics yet in the game dont have synergy with wolvy 🤣🤣
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    No ‘4* star characters’ in it but not a bad feature this time overall. There are solid champs
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    *Shocked*