**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where do we vote for the next buffed champion?

I want to know because Cyclops needs a buff and I don't understand how he does armor break instead of incinerate damage, that is ask he really needs to be buffed, and more crit.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    When they hold it again
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    frunder said:

I want to know because Cyclops needs a buff and I don't understand how he does armor break instead of incinerate damage, that is ask he really needs to be buffed, and more crit.

His beams are concussive blasts and not based on heat

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    DPX or Phoenix!
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    doctorb said:

DPX or Phoenix!

I would say DPX is better in survivability but his crits suck.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Guys, it should be juggernaut. Give him some Justice. The toughest Marvel villain of all time. Or it should be magneto, groot, king groot, yellow jacket etc.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I would love to see the rebuff dr strange. He is now unplayable for nearly any endgame content. He was so unique and now he is the biggest wet noodle. A shame. Even if they just buffed his crit damage and moved his powergain back to 7 seconds.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Aburaees said:

frunder said:

His beams are concussive blasts and not based on heat

Correct common misconception amongs many
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    I think that Fox X-Men got me confused as well as the comics.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    doctorb said:

DPX or Phoenix!

Phoenix is actually quite underrated. I have at r3 awakened and I use for AQ all the time
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Yeah where to we vote?
    Both cyclops and magneto in the comics are one of the most powerful mutants but in this game they are weak!
    Juggernaut is a beast in comics and again weak here
    Dr strange should be a powerful champ and a member of avengers
  • CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    We shouldn't really need to vote IMO. Kabam obviously knows which Champions are completely useless. They should simply pick one at random and buff them in a reasonable time frame.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    i don’t think we’ll need to vote until Magneto’s buff comes out