Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Sasquatch Ambush

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★
I have completed Native Land Canadian Difficulty but got no Sasquatch ambush. I have also run paths in lower difficulties without ambushes. How am I supposed to complete that solo objective?

https://youtu.be/rwvURsDR4Ug

Comments

• Options
    MikeymaestromanMikeymaestroman Posts: 1
    Same I have no idea why I haven’t completed that objective?!
  • Options
    Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Init should buff ambushes
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Having same issue. Posted a thread about it. Hopefully kabam will clue us in. Would like to be able to finish the objective.
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Seems like the probability is a bit messed up , hope gets better soon
    I got like 2 time in master and once in heroic(try up left for better chance)

Btw the 6* 5/65 ? Yes , its the ambush from Epic difficulty , hope they balance him to 6* 3/45 as well
  • Options
    GFactorGFactor Posts: 21
    Me too, only got one ambush! Am asking myself what’s the point!
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    It doesnt cost any energy to just keep re-running the map until you get ambushed. That's what I did and completed the objectives day 1 for the last 2 weeks. You don't even need to complete the map, just go as far as the ambush point and if no ambush, quit and try again.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yeah, it's bit of a bad design .. to be perfectly honest ..

yes, it is 0 energy ... yes, you can keep running it ..

but seriously ... if you have bad luck, you could be sitting there for literally HOURS ... trying to get an ambush ..

A better design might be to increase the odds of a drop after each run .. so:

First run: 20% ..
    2nd run: 25%
    3rd: 30% ..
    etc ..

until you get an ambush ... then it resets back to 20% .. or something.

At least that would ensure after about 10 runs, you'd see him once ...
    I've got all my objectives .. I finally got him to drop .. but on my 2nd account, it took about 20 runs to get the last ambush ...

so yeah .. really poor design.
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Just do it again, u will got ambushed, easy p z
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I don’t know what y’all are on about, I get ambushed almost every damn path I take. That Sasquatch fight is pure trash let me tell ya, his animations are straight garbage and combined with his ridiculous unstoppable he’s Korg annoying with way more damage. Kabam got themselves another unit/item grabbing pile of 💩 champ. Well done jackhats.