**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My gold condition

13»

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Truth is this....what we get as gold from crystal....my motive was to increasement in this quantity.. .it would be enough.. couse these crystals are made in 2015...and acording to that time 4* was valuable in the game and rare to so people mostly rankup 3* that's why we are getting this.. I think it's been a long time we didn't get crystals buffed if we fixed this like 2.4k gold to 10k and 5k to 20k it would be awsome and we have uncollected gold crystals too which have very low rate too and rate too...it also give 5k..10k so just want increasement in that crystal too...nothing much just a bit increasement in the crystals which are found in quists and missions it would be enough to get gold for rankup

I gave you an wisdom with an motivation, you decided to take the tips and throw it away like a rock, still complains despite the tips given and opened a gold crystal again.
  • Options
    MomocowMomocow Posts: 4
    Not saying gold is not an issue but you just have to manage your resources and be more selective in your rank up. Only rank up champs you really need. I only have 3 3* max and 5 2* max.

Look at my f2p account. I don’t do arena, don’t do incursion. Just story questing, EQ, map 2 and some AW.

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yes those are solutions nobody is saying the game is unplayable without arena, would more gold be nice so we could actually rankup champs to use them. rather than have tons of unranked champs... yup but that just my opinion of game design as this was never an issue for me, still play half-1hr arena most days, But it doesn’t cut it like it used to. When the grind is motivation to keep up it becomes a drag, when it’s motivation to get ahead (units to complete content) then it’s not a drag
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Daddrieda said:

Mercury79 said:

Truth is this....what we get as gold from crystal....my motive was to increasement in this quantity.. .it would be enough.. couse these crystals are made in 2015...and acording to that time 4* was valuable in the game and rare to so people mostly rankup 3* that's why we are getting this.. I think it's been a long time we didn't get crystals buffed if we fixed this like 2.4k gold to 10k and 5k to 20k it would be awsome and we have uncollected gold crystals too which have very low rate too and rate too...it also give 5k..10k so just want increasement in that crystal too...nothing much just a bit increasement in the crystals which are found in quists and missions it would be enough to get gold for rankup

I gave you an wisdom with an motivation, you decided to take the tips and throw it away like a rock, still complains despite the tips given and opened a gold crystal again.
    That's a old screenshot bro
  • Options
    Thought forums were a place to give kabam game suggestions, seems Like if anytime anybody does that, the same ten people have the same attitude that kabam can do no wrong and that we must adjust our gameplay to rank less, achieve less, grind more, seems like you guys would fit in well in the kabam corporation, they seem to love sucking the fun out of the game any chance they get, you’ve been grinding 45 minutes a day for 4 years, grind more or stop ranking up the champs you keep pulling,
    I haven’t been vocal on an issue like this since t1as was a bottleneck and made us all grind t1a arena every week after 3 years of playing the game, same deal seemed a strange bottle neck, gold seems a strange bottleneck to people that have ground 45 minutes a day for 4.5 years. yes there will always be a bottleneck but it makes more sense when those are high end Materials. Or even champs worth ranking. Anybody wish it went back to t1as the way they were? Didn’t think so
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Hands up please anybody that wouldn’t like to see the 2.4-5k gold crystals buffed (let me remind you, you need almost 1000 of those Now to r5 a 5* champ)how many can you glory store a week 10? So 2 years worth maxed every week to r5 a champ?
    or anybody that doesn’t think act 6 rewards could use more gold considering the rest of the rankup materials they reward, (Again 7.5m deficit equals 2.5 months of 1 hour a day arena grinding, this also doesn’t include the other rankup materials you will continue to earn in those 2.5 months.
    please pipe up so we can see clearly how unworthy your opinion is of ever listening to again
  • Options
    Oh it’s 5 a week so 4 years worth of glory store gold crystals maxed every week to r5 one 5* champ, or the suggestion to buy units to buy gold crystals, what does a gold crystal cost 15 units, so I need 1000 of them to r5 a champ, that’s 15,000 units, so around $500 usd worth of gold to r5 one 5* champ, ps I have 14 of them
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Mercury79 said:

tidusx2jr said:

If you're this worried about being short on gold now, just wait until you reach higher levels and have to rank 5 5*s and 6*s. If you really want gold, learn to love arenas bc it's the #1 source for gold in the game. Otherwise, get used to always being low on gold.

I am doing r5 my 5* and have tons of r4 5*
    But no gold.

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Oh look the same people started another thread. No surprise they have a problem as they can’t play by the rules.
  • Options
    If you mean me I have never started a thread,I just jump in to stop the same 10 people belittling anybody stupid enough to try and give constructive feedback... in a forum. In the real world where bullies don’t rule the roost like people arent actually debating Whether more gold would be nice, and hoping it gets addressed, not belittling anybody who dares bring it up
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    No you jump in with the same tired hyperbolic rhetoric that is rarely accurate and does nothing to help anyone.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Help anyone? your idea to help everyone is To tell them don’t complain and don’t ask for more gold, nice one, everything is balanced perfectly. I hope you do realise the only other thing I ever thought Was out of balance in this game was when we used to butt heads over and over again on t1as, are you bummed they became more abundant in the game too?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Being accused of not helping anyone is laughable, let me outline these threads, someone says gold is an issue, 10 people with their superiority complexes because they live on forums jump up and down and tell them off, you DNA actually do often give good advice, your maths is far better than mine and I would never deny that, I give small amounts of advice and support by saying yes I feel gold is an issue too, I’ve definitely noticed it in the last few months when I haven’t for the 4 years previously, because of completing act 6 and not being miles ahead in my gold stash caught me off guard. To call me unhelpful is actually laughable. The ten people in here mocking and belittling are the reason I want the op to feel at least some people agree with them. My unhelpfulness is enablement? so supporting people asking for QOL improvements is unhelpful, seriously man take a look at my posts, you and I are the two helpful people in here, having rational conversations but when people are being belittled for a well known game issue, I will be unhelpful towards the ten kabam sycophants who seem to always advocate for ... no change... ever
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    @Speeds80 thanks a lot brother for you support till end you understand this issue and really fighting with me thanks a lot I got bully on fourm for a while when ever I raised a voice for change and balancing..almost everyone came and bully by telling me some other issues and tell me to Play arena...but I don't have much time to grind 4_5 hours per day...I have some work and study too...I am not a phone freek there should be some changes in the game too...bro I agree with you in all the comments...I read all the comments of my posts sometime it's feels irritating sometimes it feels good...thanks a lot bro
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    WE aren’t bullying you. It’s just you feeling bullied. I have two works, 4 dogs and a girlfriend, my commitment to the game is hard, but doable. Need to look at your weekly scheme and see where you can commit. I’m done with you guys complaining about golds and stuff with issues that aren’t a issue. It’s just you that need to figure out how to make time for it and there are so many different ways to make time for arenas.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

@Speeds80 thanks a lot brother for you support till end you understand this issue and really fighting with me thanks a lot I got bully on fourm for a while when ever I raised a voice for change and balancing..almost everyone came and bully by telling me some other issues and tell me to Play arena...but I don't have much time to grind 4_5 hours per day...I have some work and study too...I am not a phone freek there should be some changes in the game too...bro I agree with you in all the comments...I read all the comments of my posts sometime it's feels irritating sometimes it feels good...thanks a lot bro

👏👏 If you don't put in time, you don't get rewards 👏👏
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★

Mercury79 said:

👏👏 If you don't put in time, you don't get rewards 👏👏
    No guys, you don't understand! I'm being bullied just because I want all the things without putting effort in!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Same kabam sycophants who belong nowhere near a GAME design plan, issue is gold balance has changed, needs a little correction, if I spend an hour and a half in game a day, then have to grind an hour of arena on top of that to keep up, then yeah maybe a tweak would make the game more enjoyable, its not entitlement to request QOL changes in a GAME, you guys seem to think chores are fun. Are we demanding anything. No. The fact you take offense to anyone questioning the QOL values that the GAME team has said are there new game plan focus. Proves who has the Karen attitude here. Toxic superiority complexes everywhere in this forum. You sound like 90 year old grumpy buggers, “in my day we earnt 1$ an hour and we were happy for the work” well rents gone up since then grandpa, a slight raise of gold balance isn’t going To break the game but you criticisers of anyone with any constructive criticism sure are breaking the forum. The forum exists for constructive feedback, so the game team can know where adjustments might be a good idea to keep the GAME....FUN
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    sell Iso
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Arguments and insults are not constructive or welcome on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.