**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Looking for a retirement alliance

Hey everyone,

I used to run an alliance doing 5x5 AQs with modifiers and got super burnt out. Im still active daily and complete the monthly EQ I just don’t want to do AQ/AW or have to check line every 30 minutes anymore....I’m cavalier and have just under 700k hero rating. My account is N0VAPrimeRider. Thanks for looking folks. Cheers.

Comments

• PC1996PC1996 Posts: 59
    edited July 2020
    Hey man! We're only doing map 4 right now if your interested. We're all semi retired from the main grind of the game. my line is @patc96
  • Ssj3GokuSsj3Goku Posts: 34
    Check out my status.. 140 mil aq, gold ali if you're interested my line goku2020
  • GOA78GOA78 Posts: 62
    European veterans assembling. Aq map 5, aw if you really need to. Bring the joy back into the game. No stress. Goa2578 in Line.