**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mysterio canadian difficulty

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

We're all seriously here in a thread where someone is level 60 in this game and doesn't know how to read a node. Level 60 and can't read a node.....

Actually level 55 and level doesn’t tell **** lol, it is one of the worst indicators of skill in the game, but if you don’t bother reading nodes you shouldn’t be doing cavalier difficulty
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Nocko said:

Im one of these clowns who goes into these things without reading the nodes... was smashing away with Corvus and wonder what tf was happening...

no energy cost at least, quit out, read the node brought in venom.
    Dont be a dumbarse like me, always read the nodes

Unless I know it's going to be hard I rarely read the nodes unless I die lol. If I'm not doing damage I have to figure out why during the fight. It creates an artificial challenge whereas there would otherwise be none. On this path I had to quit the fight and read the node but there was no energy cost. Read the node and took Hype.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Sean_1486 said:

I dont mind having to earn rewards but i have a life outside of video games. I was asking if anyone had advise. Yall wanna sit in moms basement and just be rude about it cool no problem. I dont know everything about the game . I like to play. I get frustrated when i cant figure something out so i asked a question. My opinion is its a bit rediculous. Yours can be different. I dont care that much. Some of you People are crazy im over it. Forget i asked .

If this is honest I’m sorry you came seeking guidance but got ridiculed instead.

In higher level solo content there usually is not a way to disable linked nodes so you need to deal with them as they are presented to you. In almost all scenarios you just need to tap the pictures of the champions on the path to see what challenges they will present you with and plan accordingly.

If this is a troll, well played.
  • Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    Totally honest man, no trolling, just asking for tips. Only been playing for 11 months . Still a lot to learn. Really just needed help. Thanks you
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Think you might be punching above your skill and roster level.

That seems correct.
    It's also above my skill and roster level (maybe mostly skill level to be honest) but I tried that difficulty for fun, since it was available and I'm only uncollected. That node made me nope out after a few tries.
    But that just means the difficulty isn't entirely for me, with my roster. No reason to complain. I could finish several other lanes though, so I'm happy about those rewards. No surprise I couldn't 100% explore it, since I'm far from Cavalier. But who can resist giving Canadian difficulty a go!? ;)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Sean_1486 said:

Yeah i just think thats a bit of a rediculous node. I have some monsters on my five star roster but not cosmic strong. I used my 4* venom and he got crushed with five hits. Thats insane to me that they finally come out with a decent quest with really good rewards and randomly if you dont have stron cosmic champs yet you cannot even compete.im starting to have this game

Post your roster .... I'll bet you have somebody on there that uses buffs ...
    it's not a very restrictive node ... plenty of options ...
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Sean_1486 said:

Totally honest man, no trolling, just asking for tips. Only been playing for 11 months . Still a lot to learn. Really just needed help. Thanks you

Honestly .. if you've only been playing 11 months .. it *could* also be a case that you're not ready for this Canadian difficulty .. ;) be ready to accept that as a possibility ;)

Theres my top champs on this acct
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    This roster isn't ready for this difficulty.
  • vQuadmastervQuadmaster Posts: 11
    Medusa with Bolt synergy OR Hyperion worked for me. Medusa is a cheat code for the buffed node.. especially when we have robots in the path.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Silly Billy... Don't forget Movie Captain Marvel
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You have a rough road ahead of you on that path and it may be too soon to attempt it. If I were you I would play around with it for the experience but not expect to complete it, Mysterio is a rough defender and Darkhawk as well. if you can make it to Hulkbuster and Warmachine Venom might be able to pick himself back up by eating their buffs with his special 1.

With the level of champions you have it will require a lot of skill to mitigate damage taken by avoiding specials and using the parry mastery if you have to block something.

Annihilus and Venom are your strongest options and annihilus is limited to gaining buffs from his special 2 that will not last very long but luckily it does hit quite hard.

After those two you’re looking at Doctor Voodoo using his special 2 on an even combo, when the enemy has 3 Loas, to gain the required buffs.

Also this difficulty will only get more challenging so don’t expect upcoming weeks to be doable.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

And people wonder why.some of us have an issue with catering to the lowest common denominator in this game... exhibit A

My exact thoughts
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

Why isn't thing fury counted as buff.. I had thing with 38 fury (after sp3) and still mysterio isn't taking any damage.. Or the fury buff isn't actual and some kind of passive?

Lol smh
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Hyperion worked like a charm for me. I also have Venom. I found it very fun and interesting, even though I'm a average player.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★

Did you read the node?

Buffed up node- defender takes 100% less damage when the attacker has less than 3 buffs on them.

Solution- use a champ that has tons of buffs-
    Angela
    Venom
    Heimdall
    Aegon
    Thing with synergies
    Hyperion
    Ghost
    Cull with synergies
    Colossus but has class disadvantage.

I'm sure there are others.

Uhhh... How could you forget King Groot?!
    Does Groot works?
  • SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    It took more than 10 attempts to beat that path. Venom r4 and Symbiote Supreme at r3 helped a lot, but Venom did 90% of the job
  • PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41
    I had the same issue & read the node, is the guy allowed to ask a question? glad after seeing you guys be little the person who asked, im able to figure out how to take Mysterio, Kabam has a way of wording buffs that can make them a little confusing to understand at FIRST glance. Not everyone revolves there life around this game 24/7 like some of you. Some play to have fun not to max out mommy or daddy's credit card