**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GOLD

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

Theology, no wonder this hyperbolic nonsense flows so freely.

someone calling you out for your hobby of mocking and belittling people and your reaction is to mock and belittle that person. Mocking someone for studying something to focus on helping teenagers deal with Positive life skillls and dealing bullies, drugs and alcohol at high school, two thumbs up What a piece of **** I must be living in fairyland as opposed to dealing with suicide, rascism, alcohol and drug issues, family cyclical crime; oh I worked with street kids for ten years too, oh that sounds just like fairyland
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Theology, no wonder this hyperbolic nonsense flows so freely.

someone calling you out for your hobby of mocking and belittling people and your reaction is to mock and belittle that person.
    Because anyone can decide to become offended by anything. Anyone can assert that they are deeply wounded by what was said. And then classify the statement as offensive.

The problem with accepting this sort of argument is that we then allow the offended party to define what is tolerable. They are attempting to impose their cultural norms on everyone else. This is just bullying.

Stop bullying people.
    Or when one of my 14 year old clients committed suicide because he’d got his 16 year old girlfriend pregnant, again. Yes sounds like a lot of fairyland to me
    But yeah keep belittling people and mocking them for any QOL suggestions thumbs up all round man
    Again I’ll repeat that you choosing to take offense here is being done to create conflict by you; you are doing this and it’s unhealthy, it’s bullying, and it’s wrong.
    I really don’t understand how you took this thread to try and make a point, please read it again, as per usual I was speaking like a normal person and in this case so was everyone, this topic was from last week and some of us were even celebrating kabams gold move this month with today’s event, demonsfyre jumped In to make ironic mockery of anyone asking for gold so I called him out for it, he was adding nothing to the thread, your words as per usual were quite civil, I don’t take you to be a mocker for the sake of mocking in most cases, I also love your thoroughness for maths, and real figures, you are who I am usually quoting when I say it looks like about 45 minutes a day is what’s needed in arena to keep up with gold per our other needs. Sorry if you felt lumped in with demonsfyre, but the toxic template this month has been anybody mentions gold and gets mocked by several mockers, who seem to be adamant that gold should not be changed in the game in any way. the fact you chose to go personal against me who is never anything but civil except when dealing with snide rude people, meant you got lumped into that calling out. You know I have a balanced view and Aren’t a chronic whinger. But I am happy to call out bullying when I recognise it. You should have seen the horrible way people were talking down to the kid who posted about a medium level variant even after he admitted he had psychological issues and was literally 10 years old, they didn’t stop, kept going. He’s deleting his forum account now, not really a great environment we are cultivating to keep people interested in this game we love. And if anybody making suggestions is just belittled by the same people over and over again, then the forum is failing at its purpose of bringing the MCoC community together and providing feedback for the game makers. Let’s not forget this is a game, it needs to be fun
    He was using juxtaposition to illustrate and contrast how he sees these arguments of “more for less.” To me it looks like you chose to take/make that personal and responded with pejoratives and mischaracterizations. Mea Culpa, fire with fire and an eye for an eye.
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    The new summoner calendar gives also a good bunch of gold, just login everyday until September.
    Man the calendar and the side quests giving generous amounts of gold, remember when we debated t1as for months, kabam wouldn’t acknowledge the debate about imbalance then they just went ahead and balanced them, I actually feel like they may have done that again, well over a million in extra gold for content that most people complete (juries still out about the Canadian mode and whether the difficulty will increase a lot) that might not be an easy 500k there but great extra incentive to complete
    Nice one kabam
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Do variant or something for gold. Or grind arena like everybody else. You cant complain abt gold if your not willing to do arena
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

But yeah keep belittling people and mocking them for any QOL suggestions thumbs up all round man

Only issue is, increasing gold is not a “QoL suggestion”.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Here’s some sludge

Based on titles demonzfyre has been playing since roughly the beginning. I think I started mid 2017 or 18. Our pi is roughly the same. He claims to have an excess of gold, while I have nil. You Look at the numbers and tell me who’s put in the time and earned theirs, and who’s account is suspect

You could've just asked to see my gold.

I don't do arena unless I'm in a pinch. I do buy the sigil and have that gold available. I do only rank champions I feel like I'll use and that's it. I don't take most of my 6*'s to 1/25 because I won't be using them for the foreseeable future. I keep my gold around 1-2 mil so when I need to rank up I can. I buy offers I like and they also have gold in them. Here's what I don't do where others make a mistake-
    I don't level up 2-4 stars I get unless situations like V4 come up. I'll take 5*'s to 1/25 for the sigil. It's not hard to maintain.

I'm in a higher tier war which awards more gold and shards. I probably open more 4 and 5* crystals more often as well and that's where my stock of ISO comes into play. I also do buy the daily deals that have Cavs in them since they are a good deal. That's MY choice and don't recommend people do that unless they have the money.

I have 42 more champions than you and you are just over 100k in PI than me. That tells me you invest ISO and gold in champs you aren't using or will have ever used.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    👏🏻👏🏻
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Sparx265 said:

Okay guys heres the thing. I can acknowledge both sides here. I am suffering from huge problems with gold as well (granted I am making a lot of rank ups but still). I agree that there are a lot of ways to get gold, but they don't give much compared to a rank up.

Take for example incursions, which is arguably the best way to obtain gold (beside arena). I finished a full run of sector 6 and started with about 100k and ended with about 600k. I felt like I had a TON of gold, but low and behold, I rank up one five star to rank 3 and whoa, it was like a magician made all of my gold vanish.

I feel that they don't have to add a ton more ways to get gold (maybe a few other than incursions which reset once a month, and arena which isn;'t very possible if you have a life or a lot of school zooms and work like me. They just need to drastically lower the amount of gold that is required for rank ups.

Personally I feel that they should remove gold costs from rank ups entirely. We already need to work really hard to get catalysts, and I feel that that is enough of a cost for the rank ups. Now, level ups are different because ISO is relatively easy to get, and doesn't take too much grinding. I feel that leveling up should take gold.

I agree with whole point but not at last one yeah there is gold issue but kabam is fixing somehow by adding extra mission and solo objectives I also made the post before few days...and I think kabam should fix this issue somehow maybe they raise the quantity of gold in the crystals...or any other way...let hope this will end soon
  • Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84

Here’s some sludge

Based on titles demonzfyre has been playing since roughly the beginning. I think I started mid 2017 or 18. Our pi is roughly the same. He claims to have an excess of gold, while I have nil. You Look at the numbers and tell me who’s put in the time and earned theirs, and who’s account is suspect

I don't do arena unless I'm in a pinch. I do buy the sigil and have that gold available. I do only rank champions I feel like I'll use and that's it. I don't take most of my 6*'s to 1/25 because I won't be using them for the foreseeable future. I keep my gold around 1-2 mil so when I need to rank up I can. I buy offers I like and they also have gold in them. Here's what I don't do where others make a mistake-
    I don't level up 2-4 stars I get unless situations like V4 come up. I'll take 5*'s to 1/25 for the sigil. It's not hard to maintain.

I'm in a higher tier war which awards more gold and shards. I probably open more 4 and 5* crystals more often as well and that's where my stock of ISO comes into play. I also do buy the daily deals that have Cavs in them since they are a good deal. That's MY choice and don't recommend people do that unless they have the money.

I have 42 more champions than you and you are just over 100k in PI than me. That tells me you invest ISO and gold in champs you aren't using or will have ever used.
    If you hadn’t played twice as long and done half as much, I’d agree.

Here’s some sludge

If you hadn’t played twice as long and done half as much, I’d agree.
    I don't care if you agree or not. I have gold and you don't. I make my rank ups when I need them and you can't. Agree or disagree, whatever. You do you, I'll do me. There isn't a gold problem. There's a effort and resource management problem. I'll continue to fight that battle all day long.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work before my boss Miike yells at me and I have to see Mr. Fields.
    Effort problem? Yea I agree, the stats have been posted. Go make that money so you can pay to win and then talk down to everyone who’s a real player.
    edited July 2020

Effort problem? Yea I agree, the stats have been posted. Go make that money so you can pay to win and then talk down to everyone who’s a real player.

And you go rank your champs.....oooooohhhh wait you can't. 🤷

Uhhh....yea....that’s what this thread is about?

Uhhh....yea....that’s what this thread is about?
    Quit responding to me. Kabam Miike almost caught me responding to you at my cubicle.
    Sorry bro I know you’re hard at it on YouTube comments trying to convince people they’re not using the patent. My bad
    edited July 2020

Sorry bro I know you’re hard at it on YouTube comments trying to convince people they’re not using the patent. My bad

That word is forbidden around here but I'm sure your leader Prof Hoff hard at work still trying to prove its in the game.
    Wish this guy would’ve led with patent bs so I could’ve saved time responding to him.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

At it with the pAtENt again

Wish this guy would’ve led with patent bs so I could’ve saved time responding to him.

One down, who’s next savage or demon? I’m goin savage. Demons illegitimate but he’s got passion.
    edited July 2020

One down, who’s next savage or demon? I’m goin savage. Demons illegitimate but he’s got passion.
    Illegitimate? Have you been talking to my "mom" again?

I'm not going away. Flat Earthers like yourself provide way too much entertainment. Like watching you trying to rationalize the "patent algorithm" to make it sound official. It's just too good and too easy.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

You can always try, sweetie. 💖🧚‍♂️✨

Don’t count me out, I’m just done with someone who’s overriding belief is that there is a malevolent hand dictating their fate. It’s simple minded and and exercise in futility to attempt to reason with.

Don’t count me out, I’m just done with someone who’s overriding belief is that there is a malevolent hand dictating their fate. It’s simple minded and and exercise in futility to attempt to reason with.
    Yea You’re right. No business would ever willingly screw their customers. kabams certainly never been accused of it and have never put out a statement that they were changing content because it was ridiculously hard and unrealistic after hearing the customer base all agree it was total bs. WOW GUYS YOU GOT ME