**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which evade mechanic is the best in game?

Which evade mechanic is the best in game? 101 votes

Stark Enhanced Spiderman
24%
zuffyHendrossMenkentXcrøss_TRDivyanshu910ColinJensen21CrazyAlboLmaoMysterioJedi_HawkeZombieZeddWine_LoverDart1981Dead1Pali32Chaos_Emperor786Etm34ILLUSION8FiiNCHTheInfinty 25 votes
Spidergwen
13%
KerneasBoosterStqts10or_StrongLegendboy2411ItsDamienRehan010_Hera1d_of_Ga1actusXdSpoodermanxDKing_Leo321Lucifer1810IronStrangeTheMailmannCloudwalkerAgent_22 14 votes
Nightcrawler
7%
Wozzy101SpideyFunkoCaptainGameAayush19Deadlygamer98Lil_LasagnaBig_eggyAceOfDiamond 8 votes
Void
0%
GuruYosen 1 vote
Quake
45%
TheTAbyssTimone147RaganatorCrkwestbryce7mnameplasLvernon15ImranRoOOtsCrazyjack719CupidmanveertherealDarthPhalChampioncriticAleorEyrarchimichanga2108RockypantherxJimmyBQacob 46 votes
Others(please specify)
5%
BigPoppaCBONEForwardMagrailothosMityAntYoMovesUmbertoDelRio 6 votes

Comments

• MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40

Mister fantastic. I still need to test this properly someday, but he should technically be able to reach more than 100% evade chance in abyss.

Really? I've never played him before. I know only of his regeneration and true strike. Is his evade reliable in the endgame content?

Void? Am I missing something?

Aye no! I was putting in wasp, void might have been in the suggestions to the side
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    MadooriC said:

Mister fantastic. I still need to test this properly someday, but he should technically be able to reach more than 100% evade chance in abyss.

Really? I've never played him before. I know only of his regeneration and true strike. Is his evade reliable in the endgame content?
    He basically gets 5% evade chance per debuff in play. It doesn't matter if it's on him or the opponent. So if you can stack 20 debuffs, he'll evade everything.

That could be pretty useful in the Yellowjacket fight (where he's already a pretty decent counter), but outside of that I don't really see his evasion playing a big role in Abyss. In most cases, the most dangerous thing in the Abyss was the skirmish timer, not the opponent.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Nightcrawler
    quake can’t evade specials, and you can fight her a Starky without an evade counter. Nightcrawler sucks
    @Kabam Zibiit can you please edit the poll, replacing void with Wasp
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Maybe night crawler, but quake has a 100% evade chance on that heavy which is the most reliable. Also... Void can’t evade.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Lol, it's gotta be Quake. Sure, she can't evade specials but she doesn't need to.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Personally I like that if I'm blocking I'm not going to randomly evade. It gives me a little control. Plus the 500% chance to evade unblockable specials can be EXREMELY handy at times.

While SG may not be the best champ in the game, I do prefer her evade mechanic over any other.

I brought her along when I was going against the collector for exploration, but was stupid and instinctively held block them tried to dodge back, and the unblockable special broke my block smh
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Elsa with quake & nf synergy
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Quake

quake can’t evade specials, and you can fight her a Starky without an evade counter. Nightcrawler sucks

Well I believe he's talking about the best evade mechanic when playing with the champs.. in which case, if you know how to play quake correctly, your opponent will never throw specials at all.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Others(please specify)
    Elsa Bloodstone's my vote simply because it's not only cool, it's effective, and more importantly COUNTS FOR THE EBB AND FLOW INTERCEPT LANE.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quake
    Yeah quake is only in the game with a 100% evade chance and treat makes her the best in the game
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Quake
    Why is void a option
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Spidergwen
    I like Spidergwen evade mechanic Against unblockable specials.When you hold block you will not evade and when you release boxk you will evade all unblockable attack.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Others(please specify)
    The answer to this question depends on whether it's on offense or defense.

On defense, you've got to also consider champs like Ultron and Domino; but it's hard to beat Spider-Gwen (unless you bring Venom, of course...)

On offense I'd say either Sparky or the dark horse no-one has even mentioned till now:
    OG Daredevil.
    Nightcrawler

The answer to this question depends on whether it's on offense or defense.

On defense, you've got to also consider champs like Ultron and Domino; but it's hard to beat Spider-Gwen (unless you bring Venom, of course...)

On offense I'd say either Sparky or the dark horse no-one has even mentioned till now:
    OG Daredevil.

i wish I actually had him
    Nightcrawler
    fu2_10 said:

Well I believe he's talking about the best evade mechanic when playing with the champs.. in which case, if you know how to play quake correctly, your opponent will never throw specials at all.
    he doesn’t specify, I assumed defense.

If it’s offense, it’s either Quake or OG Daredevil.
    On defense, it’s Nightcrawler.
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Void
    If you mean void is wasp, yes she is, while evade she put shock damage
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Others(please specify)
    Nick Fury & Quake synergy giving all champs evasion
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Others(please specify)
    Tie between OG Daredevil and Nightcrawler in swashbuckling mode. Both are dead simple and don't screw you up.