**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is grinding 5k units in two weeks a realistic goal?

13»

Comments

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Day 10
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Day 10

Awesome job!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    5k in two weeks isn't very attainable, if I'm being honest. I usually net about 1k a week, on average.
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    After seeing this post I hope the units drop rate won't get nerfed by Kabam!

The units are cheap thrills but looking at how this game went from awesome to a bad boring grind in the last few months, this is the last line of hope.

And good luck to you for 5k!

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @iRanjan there is a funny thing about your comment.
    There is a piece of text you can read and you have to guess when it was written. It is about the behaviour of younsters. And everyone would guess it is from a couple decades ago. It is however from around 2 thousand years ago. It is a piece that could always have been writen and would feel current.
    You comment is the same. If you posted it a year ago people would still feel it was fitting.
    If you post it in a year. Same thing.
    I have been playing since 2016, and the comment has always been posted, how it was fun before, but it is a grind now.
    Guess what, it is a game revolved around grinding. And it has been for a very very long time.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

End of day 12

Keep op the great work almost ther with 2days left of your gaol if I’m understanding it
    Day 13 end time for some rest
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Do you guys think its possible to grind 1k units before 4th of july? Currently at 250 units.
    H3t3r said:

Do you guys think its possible to grind 1k units before 4th of july? Currently at 250 units.

Yeah 250 a day is very possible
    Day 14
    4700 Units in 14 days? Hmm.....
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Just curious. How many bc did you open in total?
    H3t3r said:

Just curious. How many bc did you open in total?

I stopped counting a week ago lol

Hmm what?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

It posbile just need a bit of rng in arean cystal
  • @Cowboyschamploo1 nice work! This is quite inspiring to say the very least!! How many hours daily would say you invested in arena over the last 2 weeks? Average. Also were you running Map 5 for AQ? Just curious generally what went into making this happen as a whole, because it's impressive!

@Cowboyschamploo1 nice work! This is quite inspiring to say the very least!! How many hours daily would say you invested in arena over the last 2 weeks? Average. Also were you running Map 5 for AQ? Just curious generally what went into making this happen as a whole, because it's impressive!

About five hours a day( all milestones) map 5 and hitting all daily 22hr events except quest completion for the 25 units
    I also finished 100 percenting the lower eq difficulties for a little extra. No Sigil and no daily unit card, so it could been even easier with those
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    You’re a few days early as well.

The offer lasts the entire weekend.

Grats on achieving your goal. 💪🏻
    I checked the logs and I was actually averageing almost 7 hours a day in these two weeks lol. Much more than I thought

I checked the logs and I was actually averageing almost 7 hours a day in these two weeks lol. Much more than I thought

That explains it. LOL! Hope it's worth it tomorrow.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Side note, I’m sure for these 2 weeks you spent gold to hit at least the 4th milestone in level up for the units.

Despite that, you’re still up a million from when you started.

Given this experience, what is the estimated time you need per day to have a net break even in gold intake v output? (Cause based on the 7hrs of daily arena, I’d guess that you’re around mid Cav as roster depth affects arena grind efficiency by a lot.)
    edited July 2020
    xNig said:

Side note, I’m sure for these 2 weeks you spent gold to hit at least the 4th milestone in level up for the units.

Despite that, you’re still up a million from when you started.

Given this experience, what is the estimated time you need per day to have a net break even in gold intake v output? (Cause based on the 7hrs of daily arena, I’d guess that you’re around mid Cav as roster depth affects arena grind efficiency by a lot.)

I'd say a couple hours a day to break even. Even though it was a little over seven a day, that included AQ Hotel modok and grinding lower eqs so it wasn't all just arena. I hit the fifth milestone each time on the level up event. When I do something like this again. I'll try to keep a more detailed record