**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not fun anymore for the average player

Comments

• ShrewskiShrewski Posts: 23
    Unio77 said:

Me: *Sees title*
    Also me: *laughs in 6.4k 6 star shards!*

It might be my first, but I’ve got 6.9k 6 star shards, I’ll probably get Rocket!*
    Unio77 said:

Me: *Laughs in not being helpful*
    Also me: this was just another rant

Sorry, didn’t mean to rant I was after help
  • one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24
    I used maxed out 4* Medusa and Angela. It wasn't as hard as I expected with 4*s. You must have a few maxed out 4*s you could use, right?
  • Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84

yea it’s inconceivable that this game wouldn’t give you what you need when you need it. Probably one of those resource/roster management scenarios that’s completely the players fault and absolutely not the result of some algorithm or patent.

Wonder if that algorithm causes you to be out of gold all the time?
    Yay I got a “follower”

I’d say the algorithm is what gives you 2400 gold way more than the drop rate is, and gives you 15k about....never yep that’s it, never. This is probably more of a patent issue with designing a system that gives excess amounts of one or in this case all but one resource, and then sends minions named josh out to try to convince an entire player base that they’re “mismanaging resources”.
    Now get your boss to merge these threads since you’re chasing me to different ones trying to continue unrelated conversations.
    Sorry, the algorithm led me here. I can't help it.
    You’re one of those women that no matter how much you make it clear you’re done with them and want them gone, they still just hang around and follow you everywhere.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

yea it’s inconceivable that this game wouldn’t give you what you need when you need it. Probably one of those resource/roster management scenarios that’s completely the players fault and absolutely not the result of some algorithm or patent.

Yay I got a “follower”

I’d say the algorithm is what gives you 2400 gold way more than the drop rate is, and gives you 15k about....never yep that’s it, never. This is probably more of a patent issue with designing a system that gives excess amounts of one or in this case all but one resource, and then sends minions named josh out to try to convince an entire player base that they’re “mismanaging resources”.
    Now get your boss to merge these threads since you’re chasing me to different ones trying to continue unrelated conversations.
    You’re one of those women that no matter how much you make it clear you’re done with them and want them gone, they still just hang around and follow you everywhere.
    I identify as him/her/he/she thanks.

But you're one of those ones who pretend to be done but instead have to say other is hanging around when you could just stop commenting instead of saying I should walk away. I'm having too much fun to walk away. This has been a great day.

Yay I got a “follower”

I think we all saw this coming.
    WRIR said:

First of all, Canadian difficulty is for Cavalier players, not the "Average player", though I'm not sure what you mean by this. Secondly, regardless of RNG, if you have rank 4 5 stars as your top champs, that's not cavalier level. Cavalier level challenges tend to have very specific challenges, and most of them are worse than the mysterio buff combination. This actually helps you if you can have 3 or more buffs, while most Cavalier level nodes just punish you if you don't have X condition and that's it.

All that aside, punching up and trying something hard is something I like to do and think is a good thing. Colossus might do the trick. It will be much harder because you aren't meant to bring in a rank 4 colossus and have a good time, but it is doable.

What I'm trying to say is, it is supposed to be hard, so don't complain, but it should be doable with colossus, skill, and maybe revives.

It’s a vicious circle, you say I need to be cavalier level, but I can’t get there without 6 star champs, so played this first chapter to get some more shards.

I say average as most players are uncollected and that’s where I’m at in the game.

Thank you for the post, I think it was established in the first responses that I was complaining, I merely wanted some help and adjusted my next posts, I got help in the end.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Yay I got a “follower”

But you're one of those ones who pretend to be done but instead have to say other is hanging around when you could just stop commenting instead of saying I should walk away. I'm having too much fun to walk away. This has been a great day.
    Wait I'm genuinely curious, don't mean to offend, but what's a him/her/he/she? Is it like Hermaphroditos? I just don't remember any group that identified as both male and female.

I used maxed out 4* Medusa and Angela. It wasn't as hard as I expected with 4*s. You must have a few maxed out 4*s you could use, right?

Thanks, Yes I do, will have another go later
    WRIR said:

Yay I got a “follower”

Wait I'm genuinely curious, don't mean to offend, but what's a him/her/he/she? Is it like Hermaphroditos? I just don't remember any group that identified as both male and female.
    Gender fluid movement. Like Umberto said, it's really just to poke fun at Eternal Tripod trying to call me a women, which for any woman out there, he/she literally just insulted you by what they said.

Yay I got a “follower”

Aaaaannnnnddd you keep responding.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Me: *laughs in gender fluidness*
    Also me: *you could have just said they*
    Unio77 said:

Me: *laughs in gender fluidness*
    Also me: *you could have just said they*

Me: *How did we end up here?*
    Also me: *I will think twice before starting a thread!*
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Shrewski said:

*Mysterio* not Memphisto

Like just get my name right, am I right?
    Mysterio said:

Shrewski said:

*Mysterio* not Memphisto

Like just get my name right, am I right?
    Sorry Mysterio, please can you be easier to fight?
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    WRIR said:

First of all, Canadian difficulty is for Cavalier players, not the "Average player", though I'm not sure what you mean by this. Secondly, regardless of RNG, if you have rank 4 5 stars as your top champs, that's not cavalier level. Cavalier level challenges tend to have very specific challenges, and most of them are worse than the mysterio buff combination. This actually helps you if you can have 3 or more buffs, while most Cavalier level nodes just punish you if you don't have X condition and that's it.

All that aside, punching up and trying something hard is something I like to do and think is a good thing. Colossus might do the trick. It will be much harder because you aren't meant to bring in a rank 4 colossus and have a good time, but it is doable.

What I'm trying to say is, it is supposed to be hard, so don't complain, but it should be doable with colossus, skill, and maybe revives.

To be fair, I used a 5* rank 4 Colossus on both those paths and had a great time. Parry heavy and throw in a few specials, which is easier since the power gain. Once I’d completed, I went back in to try other options because it’s always good to know what you can make work. The only other 2 that came close to Colossus’ effectiveness were Medusa and CMM (I have both maxed out as 5*) but I think I’d still take Colossus over anyone else.

WRIR said:

Yay I got a “follower”

Gender fluid movement. Like Umberto said, it's really just to poke fun at Eternal Tripod trying to call me a women, which for any woman out there, he/she literally just insulted you by what they said.
    Wow you’re so woke. How did I insult all women? by saying you’re one? You’re right they probably are insulted.

If I say you’re one of those dudes who trolls the forums on kabams behalf and are annoying, am I insulting all men?

Yay I got a “follower”

Aaaaannnnnddd you keep responding.
    Uhh....hypocritical? And yea as long as I feel inclined to do so I am allowed, sorry it bothers you. Must be a Tough life

Thank you to all of you that suggested Colossus. I tried my r3 and he he chipped away nicely at his health :smiley:
  • KnasKnasKnasKnas Posts: 28
    You're not stuck with 5*s though. I one-shot the Mysterio with my 4* Venom to see how he would do. I see you managed with the Collosus, but remember that you can use 4*s as well. They're not dead content yet :P
    KnasKnas said:

You're not stuck with 5*s though. I one-shot the Mysterio with my 4* Venom to see how he would do. I see you managed with the Collosus, but remember that you can use 4*s as well. They're not dead content yet :P

I don’t have a Venom 4* either, but you’re right, I shouldn’t rule them out.
    walkerdog said:

Also, I'm confused. You have a R5 and a R4, and the rest of a team, and you consider yourself an average player after 5 years? that doesn't seem like the average player's roster after 5 years. I've been playing for about a year and 1/4, playing a few months when the game came out and about a year now since I've come back. I have a full attacking team of R5, some 6* R1, and a bunch of R4. If you were complaining about some of the TRULY BS roster-limited fights (6.2.2 Mr Sinister, the lanes that combine do you bleed and the buff requirement for examples), I'd understand, but the buffs come on SO many people.
    As examples of non-cosmics: Mordo, Night Thrasher (NEEDS AWAKENED), anyone who can get two buffs + Heimdal (even 3*!), Angela/Hela or Magik/Guillotine, Void with Hulk synergy (HEY YOU HAVE VOID), Aegon (it's goign to take time to get the hits but it'd work just fine), Red Skull, Howard the Duck (lol I understand not wanting him leveled for his), Phoenix (pretty sure her furies count), XBones, and probably others I'm missing.

It might be worth changing to the fury improvement masteries if you have to use a niche option. Good luck.

Thanks, I managed to complete it with my r3 Colossus, I won’t refer to myself as an average player again, as quite a few people have commented on that. It was just annoying that none of my top champs was taking any of Mysterio’s health. But I do stand by the fact that you do need the right champs to do this path and you may be a good player but not be lucky enough to have the right ones.
    No bro. Woke is a word for fake people who grandstand.

As for insult, I said “one of those women that”. Didn’t say “you’re like a woman”. You’re the one that seems to have taken an isolated sector and generalized it among an entire group. It’s like you think all women are the same or something. You’re not that vapid are you?

Take a for instance. You’re one of those liberals who hears -insert favorite minority label- and gets offended on their behalf because you think they need you to stand up for them. Did I say all liberals? I’m implying it’s bad but I’m not implying all liberals are bad. See the difference?

Ya gotta quit being so sensitive and get thicker skin. When you get out of high school adversity will be more abundant in everyday life. Gotta wean yourself off those safe spaces
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

No bro. Woke is a word for fake people who grandstand.

As for insult, I said “one of those women that”. Didn’t say “you’re like a woman”. You’re the one that seems to have taken an isolated sector and generalized it among an entire group. It’s like you think all women are the same or something. You’re not that vapid are you?

Take a for instance. You’re one of those liberals who hears -insert favorite minority label- and gets offended on their behalf because you think they need you to stand up for them. Did I say all liberals? I’m implying it’s bad but I’m not implying all liberals are bad. See the difference?

Ya gotta quit being so sensitive and get thicker skin. When you get out of high school adversity will be more abundant in everyday life. Gotta wean yourself off those safe spaces

But why are you implying that it's bad for people to stand up against discrimination of other human beings?

"Ya gotta quit being so sensitive and get thicker skin. When you get out of high school adversity will be more abundant in everyday life. Gotta wean yourself off those safe spaces "
    That's a flawed mindset. You shouldn't just say "society was always like this" and tell others to change to fit society instead of trying to change society for the better. According to your statements, everyone advocating for BLM should get less sensitive and just move on, because "society has always been like this".