**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not fun anymore for the average player

13»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

No bro. Woke is a word for fake people who grandstand.

As for insult, I said “one of those women that”. Didn’t say “you’re like a woman”. You’re the one that seems to have taken an isolated sector and generalized it among an entire group. It’s like you think all women are the same or something. You’re not that vapid are you?

Take a for instance. You’re one of those liberals who hears -insert favorite minority label- and gets offended on their behalf because you think they need you to stand up for them. Did I say all liberals? I’m implying it’s bad but I’m not implying all liberals are bad. See the difference?

Ya gotta quit being so sensitive and get thicker skin. When you get out of high school adversity will be more abundant in everyday life. Gotta wean yourself off those safe spaces

You honestly should have walked away a long time ago. Take the L and just walk away.

You've driven this whole thing away from the game itself.
  • Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84

As for insult, I said “one of those women that”. Didn’t say “you’re like a woman”. You’re the one that seems to have taken an isolated sector and generalized it among an entire group. It’s like you think all women are the same or something. You’re not that vapid are you?

Take a for instance. You’re one of those liberals who hears -insert favorite minority label- and gets offended on their behalf because you think they need you to stand up for them. Did I say all liberals? I’m implying it’s bad but I’m not implying all liberals are bad. See the difference?

Ya gotta quit being so sensitive and get thicker skin. When you get out of high school adversity will be more abundant in everyday life. Gotta wean yourself off those safe spaces

You honestly should have walked away a long time ago. Take the L and just walk away.

You've driven this whole thing away from the game itself.
    “I don’t have any legitimate counterpoints so let’s just say I won and you leave, that’ll make me look cool”

But why are you implying that it's bad for people to stand up against discrimination of other human beings?

"Ya gotta quit being so sensitive and get thicker skin. When you get out of high school adversity will be more abundant in everyday life. Gotta wean yourself off those safe spaces "
    That's a flawed mindset. You shouldn't just say "society was always like this" and tell others to change to fit society instead of trying to change society for the better. According to your statements, everyone advocating for BLM should get less sensitive and just move on, because "society has always been like this".
    Fun debate, a lot I wanna tackle here but I gotta watch a movie with “one of those women” eyeballing me accusing me of loving forums more than her, gimme a couple and we’ll continue.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Looking at him talk makes me wonder how old he is.

I’m kinda guessing he’s 37 given his forum name but the way he acts and talks is as though he’s 7. Really baffles me.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Your roster isn’t at the level of canadian difficulty yet.

This is true that the game revolves around luck but with time you will have good champions.

Ps: Colossus is your answer from your roster
    xNig said:

Looking at him talk makes me wonder how old he is.

I’m kinda guessing he’s 37 given his forum name but the way he acts and talks is as though he’s 7. Really baffles me.

I’m wondering if you know the difference between looking at someone talk and reading what someone has written. Really baffles me.
    There are bad women. They are not exempt from being bad solely on the basis of genitalia. Women who drive their kids into a river and drown them are bad. Not all women are bad, but there are bad women. Im not anti women, I arrived here via one, am in a relationship with one, and created one. I also have a dad, am a guy myself, have friends that are guys, and am confident saying most men are bad. Toughen up

XNig just said he wondered if I was 7 because of the way I “act and talk” and implied it was bad. Josh now would be the time to jump in and let all the 7 yr olds know xNig just insulted them.

I think there’s a huge distinction to be made between saying you’re going to experience a difference of opinion in real life and the act of someone being murdered leading to the forming of an organization. The two are not interchangeable. Don’t minimalize their efforts just to try to outwit a stranger on the internet, it’s disrespectful

There are bad women. They are not exempt from being bad solely on the basis of genitalia. Women who drive their kids into a river and drown them are bad. Not all women are bad, but there are bad women. Im not anti women, I arrived here via one, am in a relationship with one, and created one. I also have a dad, am a guy myself, have friends that are guys, and am confident saying most men are bad. Toughen up

XNig just said he wondered if I was 7 because of the way I “act and talk” and implied it was bad. Josh now would be the time to jump in and let all the 7 yr olds know xNig just insulted them.

I think there’s a huge distinction to be made between saying you’re going to experience a difference of opinion in real life and the act of someone being murdered leading to the forming of an organization. The two are not interchangeable. Don’t minimalize their efforts just to try to outwit a stranger on the internet, it’s disrespectful

You're spiraling.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    This is getting awkward.

You're spiraling.
    Awesome counterpoint

You're spiraling.
    Awesome counterpoint
    Wasn't meant to be. Its an observation.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Shrewski said:

These are my other 5*s r3 and r2

You have 3 champs just in that screenshot that can do it. How is it the games fault that somehow you've made it this far into it and still don't even understand the basics of how to play it?

This is the problem with new players getting one or two good 5*s early on and coasting through the game. If you can't figure out how to get through buffed up with Colossus, Annihilus, and Hela on your team you don't have any business being cavalier in the first place
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Ok I'm no longer laughing, this thread took a turn for the worst
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Wait what happened here? Here I was thinking this was just another "I don't know what I'm doing" thread
  • VvF2015VvF2015 Posts: 13
    I find new AW Map totally exaggerated and frustrating. No desire to gamble.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

I didn’t imply that it was bad. Just immature.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Shrewski said:

I’ve always accepted that the game revolves around chance. If your unlucky then you end up with an average team of champions that you have to learn how to play with to get the best experience. I’m disappointed that now I have to have specific champions in order to get through certain content, that Memphisto node for example. I’ve watched video’s and I do not have any of the 5* champions needed to do thus path and I’ve been playing the game for 5 years and I don’t have the cosmic champions that are needed to do this path, bad luck I know, but why rub my face in it?

I think u aren't ready yet for canadian difficulty. U don't have a 5★ rank 4-5 champ yet??? People struggling with 5★ rank 4 champ there. How u can suppose to do it with rank 3 champ?? It will be super tough even if u are a good player.
  • ShrewskiShrewski Posts: 23

Shrewski said:

These are my other 5*s r3 and r2

You have 3 champs just in that screenshot that can do it. How is it the games fault that somehow you've made it this far into it and still don't even understand the basics of how to play it?

This is the problem with new players getting one or two good 5*s early on and coasting through the game. If you can't figure out how to get through buffed up with Colossus, Annihilus, and Hela on your team you don't have any business being cavalier in the first place
    This thread had been going on for a while mate, read it all then comment. I got the help I was looking for and I apologised for ranting.

Wait what happened here? Here I was thinking this was just another "I don't know what I'm doing" thread

Unio77 said:

Wow. Cringe.

"I'm not racist, but..."
    Kabam moderator if you’re monitoring this - close this thread now please?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Shrewski said:

Unio77 said:

Wow. Cringe.

"I'm not racist, but..."
    Kabam moderator if you’re monitoring this - close this thread now please?
    @Shrewski your totally correct.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    This thread actually went in a completely different direction.

Anyways @Shrewski congrats on getting through it with that colossus mate. He’s good. Rank him up!
    Shamir51 said:

This thread actually went in a completely different direction.

Anyways @Shrewski congrats on getting through it with that colossus mate. He’s good. Rank him up!

Thanks, I will :smile:
  • MathstadonMathstadon Posts: 15
    Use colossus and read champion abilities man 🙄
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020

I have full fight video too and this is my r3 5* colosus unawaken better to work on colosus it's beyond god tire

Read the thread and see that he/she was successful man. Way to come in guns blazing wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy to late.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Read the thread and see that he/she was successful man. Way to come in guns blazing wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy to late.

#truth