**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fast and Affordable device to play MCOC

SteelManSteelMan Posts: 172 ★★
First of all, if you have another device that can run the game smooth and fast, wright your experience please to help others!

Here is my experience!
My budget was around 250 USD , so I was looking for a device that has very fast loading time since I do arena, cheap price, and doesn't lag with effect hunger champions like Arkus, Darkhawk, Mystero and DrDoom.
I looked in forum and Reddit, unfortunately, very small amount of people share their device performance in MCOC.
anyway, the best match was Xiaomi Note 8 pro, so I went for it even though there were a newer version (note 9) but the processor in this phone is a beast (G90T> vs 720g).
I bought the global version 6/128g for ~230USD.

Loading time was great:
~25s to enter the game.
~3s between arena fights.
~2s between quests.

YouTube video to showcase it: (first 5m for Arena, the rest for Event quest)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uGH9N919ctc

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I heard LG phones work good too.
    Very cheap as well.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    I'm using note 8 pro as well very good budget device for mcoc.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I love redmi phones, and I use to have the Note 8 Pro. I'm currently on the Note 9 Pro.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Honestly even though I have my S10+ for when I'm taking nicer looking screenshots, when I'm generally playing I'm still using my Razer Phone 1. The higher frame rate and smoothness in the fights is way more important to me than how quick the game loads (it's not stupidly long as that either).
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    SteelMan said:

First of all, if you have another device that can run the game smooth and fast, wright your experience please to help others!

Here is my experience!
    My budget was around 250 USD , so I was looking for a device that has very fast loading time since I do arena, cheap price, and doesn't lag with effect hunger champions like Arkus, Darkhawk, Mystero and DrDoom.
    I looked in forum and Reddit, unfortunately, very small amount of people share their device performance in MCOC.
    anyway, the best match was Xiaomi Note 8 pro, so I went for it even though there were a newer version (note 9) but the processor in this phone is a beast (G90T> vs 720g).
    I bought the global version 6/128g for ~230USD.

Loading time was great:
    ~25s to enter the game.
    ~3s between arena fights.
    ~2s between quests.

YouTube video to showcase it: (first 5m for Arena, the rest for Event quest)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=uGH9N919ctc

I feel like an idiot here, but when you said

“the best match was Xiaomi Note 8 pro, so I went for it even though there were a newer version (note 9) but the processor in this phone is a beast (G90T> vs 720g).”

Regarding the phone is a beast G90T>vs 720g)

Can you explain a bit more what those are?
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    SAMSUNG GALAXY A20 IS VERY FAST AND SMOOTH