**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Man, I'm craving Poutine

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
This month's got me craving Poutine.
I mean, anyone else? Is there anywhere that sells real Poutine here in the US? I mean, come on, someone's got to!! And I ain't talking about that fake **** either. I'm talking about the real thing. I'm talking squeeky cheese curds and hot fries not some microwaved frozen fries with freakin cheddar on em. Man.

Oh if anyone wants to talk about the game so we can keep this thread alive, that'd be great btw.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    same
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    be nice to revive my champs
  • Options
    EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    There is a place in Dallas. The maple leaf dinner.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    If there is a place called NY Fries (at a food court) at your local mall, you can get poutine there.

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    You can make it home. Generally it’s better quality too, especially if you make your own gravy and buy fresh curds.

The drawback is the cost though. If you just want general poutine you can get one at a fast food place for as little as $4 ( not some deluxe place like smokes poutinerie, where a bacon poutine is like $8). The cost to do things fresh at home is higher because you’re not buying in bulk and probably have limited storage. I mean, a bag of fresh curds alone is probably $4 or more.