**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th Gift?

2»

Comments

• Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    No
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I have faith they are trying to turn over a new leaf, or so I hope
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    Last year we got 5k shards right?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    nanurepco said:

Last year we got 5k shards right?

We did, but that doesn't mean we'll get anything this time around.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    We got a free 14 day calendar for Canada Day, and Kabam is based in Canada. It’s all good without a gift
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Days not over. But I don't really care if we get one or not.
    Zaynou said:

Zaynou said:

Kabam is so stingy

I assume you don't understand how the in-game economy functions, do you?
    How?

Kabam is love and caring, not economy nor money.
    I assume that's sarcasm. Kabam is stingy when it comes to rewards because more rewards, especially high-tier ones, mean that player progression will be faster, and then harder content would have to be made as a result of the rising rate of progression. They already gave us that 3-month calendar, which will probably launch the beginners forward extremely quickly, with that full 5* hero, and half a 6* hero. The economy matters.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I actually need high tire boosts like 30 percent health and attack boosts or 50 percent health and attack boosts...from deepdown I really need that to run for cavalier for both of my acount...
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I cool thing to get would be a special title. Wish they had one in the Canadian calendar
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm still hoping they come through at 7(my time, cst, when the calendar rewards come)
    Mcord117 said:

I have zero expectation of a gift and I am a bit confused why people would think there would be one

They think that just because Kabam does something once, it's annual.
  • AHawkJockAHawkJock Posts: 45
    Guys do not hate on Kabam. They made this incredible game for you guys to play, sure there is no free gift but who cares! We still get to play the game with these insane offers that they gave for us, Kabam needs to make money too. Besides, who cares about a gift when the whole POINT of the game is to work for rewards? Whatever they gave you last year, I am sure you were in the position to work for it. Also, as somebody pointed out, they DID give us something for July 1st, in the form of the calendar which offers free revives, as well as the AWESOME summoner calendar. Do not worry about gifts, they have given them to us in different ways in the form of the new updates and the previously mentioned things, as well as many more good things to come! If you are so worked up about a free gift which is probably something you can get sooner or later, then DON'T play.
    AHawkJock said:

Guys do not hate on Kabam. They made this incredible game for you guys to play, sure there is no free gift but who cares! We still get to play the game with these insane offers that they gave for us, Kabam needs to make money too. Besides, who cares about a gift when the whole POINT of the game is to work for rewards? Whatever they gave you last year, I am sure you were in the position to work for it. Also, as somebody pointed out, they DID give us something for July 1st, in the form of the calendar which offers free revives, as well as the AWESOME summoner calendar. Do not worry about gifts, they have given them to us in different ways in the form of the new updates and the previously mentioned things, as well as many more good things to come! If you are so worked up about a free gift which is probably something you can get sooner or later, then DON'T play.

Agreed. Be grateful for what they've given you.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    We aren't getting one...
    My hopes were
    Cavalier 2500 6* shards
    Uncollected 5000 5* shards
    Rest: 4* nexus
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

We aren't getting one...
    My hopes were
    Cavalier 2500 6* shards
    Uncollected 5000 5* shards
    Rest: 4* nexus

Sounds like what we would Of got this year
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Has Kabam responded about this anywhere? We are getting an amazing calendar although... Its a question of time to get those nice free stuff
    ODEKA said:

Has Kabam responded about this anywhere? We are getting an amazing calendar although... Its a question of time to get those nice free stuff

They already responded to another thread. It's not going to happen this year.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

Got a SA calendar didnt you?

Whether you like it or not; that is you Canada day/4th of July gift.

ODEKA said:

They locked that thread for getting off topic. I think this thread will be locked soon.

FR33_HUG5 said:

Got a SA calendar didnt you?

Whether you like it or not; that is you Canada day/4th of July gift.

ODEKA said:

They locked that thread for getting off topic. I think this thread will be locked soon.

I hope they do close it off soon to avoid more complaints from entitled players.
  • Sorry all, nothing planned for this year. I do want to remind everybody that not everything we do will be an Annual or regular thing. Sometimes, things are just one-offs!
This discussion has been closed.