**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Delayed AQ and SA rewards [Merged Threads; title edited for clarity]

Comments

• Options
    PrithviPrithvi Posts: 39
    Hey..we didnt got summoner advancement yet. Its being the problem of other alliance issue too.Please fix this issue..Summoner advancement have been finished yesterday..Till now onwards we didnt got any rewards for that..I hope you will fix that issue and everyone of all alliance being anger by this situation..Please co-operate and help us.
  • Options
    superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    Me also
  • Options
    GeneralBlaggerGeneralBlagger Posts: 22
    Our alliance hasn’t gotten SA rewards either. Any news on the outcome?
  • Options
    DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Got my SA rewards but no xmen use rewards yet
  • Options
    Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    Me too, now I am kicked from alliance
  • Options
    CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 165
    Still missing SA rewards for my alliance too
    M’US
    Messing up recruitment changes before AQ starts
  • Options
    KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    We still missing AQ series, SA and x-men use rewards as well
  • Options
    Mooey69Mooey69 Posts: 14
    Way over 36 hours due and no Weekly SA rewards, there are people wanting to move around alliance before AQ starts

What’s more important there’s no in game acknowledgment of the issue
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Still no rewards for SA...
  • Options
    TheRawlsianTheRawlsian Posts: 7
    I still have not received the AQ season rewards for the last round. I got the daily completion, exploration, & conqueror rewards for the final day of AQ on 7/1, but I’m still waiting to get the rewards that come after the final day. Others in my alliance say that they got them, but I’m not seeing them. I’ve been in this alliance for several weeks, so it’s not because I just joined or anything.

Anyone else still in the same situation?
  • Options
    The team has been made aware that some have still not received their rewards and are working to find the cause of this issue. We're working to get this resolved as soon as possible, and thank you for your patience as we work to dig into this.
  • Options
    BingBing Posts: 1
    My entire alliance is in the same situation. No SA or AQ rank rewards, and now we've started another week of AQ. Everyone in my alliance is still miffed about the emergency maintenance that cost us 2 M6 & 1 M5 crystal last week too.
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229

I still have not received the AQ season rewards for the last round. I got the daily completion, exploration, & conqueror rewards for the final day of AQ on 7/1, but I’m still waiting to get the rewards that come after the final day. Others in my alliance say that they got them, but I’m not seeing them. I’ve been in this alliance for several weeks, so it’s not because I just joined or anything.

Anyone else still in the same situation?

Same scenario for my alliance, still waiting on SA rewards too
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Same here still no SA over 48 hours later
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 266
    We're having to hold off on an alliance merge due to this massive delay. And we need to do this mergr before the new AW season kicks off. AQ has already started, so that's going to get affected as well, as will the timed alliance events due to the alliance blackout period. We had planned it all so well, and now it's all gone down the drain due to this issue.
  • Options

The team has been made aware that some have still not received their rewards and are working to find the cause of this issue. We're working to get this resolved as soon as possible, and thank you for your patience as we work to dig into this.

We're having to hold off on an alliance merge due to this massive delay. And we need to do this mergr before the new AW season kicks off. AQ has already started, so that's going to get affected as well, as will the timed alliance events due to the alliance blackout period. We had planned it all so well, and now it's all gone down the drain due to this issue.

Think affected alliances should be compensated for this issue. Also, we aren't being able to start a new AQ, even though the last one finished a while back.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I just got Rank Rewards for X-Men. Waiting for the other Rewards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They came. They were in my Stash.
  • Options
    DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Same here Grounded. Now im waiting on item use rewards lol.
  • Options
    The rewards from the Summoner Advancement, AQ, and 3-Day X-Men use event should all have been sent out to everyone. If you don't see an in-game mail with them, they should be available to claim in your stash.
  • Options

The rewards from the Summoner Advancement, AQ, and 3-Day X-Men use event should all have been sent out to everyone. If you don't see an in-game mail with them, they should be available to claim in your stash.

Will there be any compensation for this issue, and if so, do we have to stay in our current alliance to get it? Kindly advise, as we're planning a merger (but was stuck due this issue).

@Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    have honor rewards, and see aq rank. are the other rewards stuck, again? logged off and on, and stash doesn't have aq rewards
  • Options
    TheblondegingerTheblondeginger Posts: 9
    Have gotten honor rewards and arena wins. But no aq ranked or peak milestones and no SA. Keep reloading game and checking stash but still nothing
  • Options
    MattyHeroMattyHero Posts: 3
    Our whole alliance has yet to see aq rewards except for the daily completion/exploration and honor. No rank or peak milestone yet.
  • Options
    BetardRomeroBetardRomero Posts: 16
    Same here. Once again.
  • Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Yeah received the honor rewards but yet no AQ rewards, seems to me like this issue hasn't been fixed. Would love to have some information about what's happening soon.
  • Options
    I'm switching ally, after rewards. Haven't had this week's glory to spend them. Read inbox looks weird. Pretty sure I these weren't unread

• Options
    TelmaraelTelmarael Posts: 40
    edited July 2020
    Glory rewards are missing for this week as well, restarted, stash doesn’t have anything.

• Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Where is A/Q And SA Rewards ? 😳😳😳
    Still Its Not fixed @Kabam Miike

Waiting for Some Champions RankUp !!!

• Options