Options

Best way to increase my 4* roster

Any tips. I was a complete moron and sold all except 3 to get another 5*. I got winter soldier. Need more

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Open 4* crystals?
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Open wallet?
  • Options
    Not being sarcastic.. here's a real answer....

ARENA lol. If you max milestones in arena you net yourself 20-30 PHC per 3 day round (and get hundreds of units with thousands on BC). The more PHC you open the more 4* you eventually get. I focused hard on maxing out my 2* roster so every time I get a PHC I am at least guaranteed 110 3* shards. Once I max out my 3*'s that will be 110 4* shards for every 3* I open...

As you can see once you get the ball rolling it only expands and gets bigger. Good luck.
  • Options
    oh PS.... if you don't have the roster yet, go for older 4* basic champs you do not already have (IE BP recently went for around 2.5 mill or less). That's how many expanded their roster early on. Once you get a decent roster you can grind for the top tier basic and featured champs as well.
  • Options
    PSS... if you consider selling 4* ever again, smack yourself, look in the mirror, and ask "am I doing this right?"
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,821 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Any tips. I was a complete moron and sold all except 3 to get another 5*. I got winter soldier. Need more

You only have three 4* left? Any 3* and below champs? Do you have enough champs to play AW for 4* shards?
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Since then I have got to 5 4*s, I have a reasonably high amount of 3*s.
  • Options
    The milestones in arenas, plus find a decent alliance and participate in alliance wars. Your 4* roster will increase pretty quickly.