**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* champ to r5?

This has probably been done to death on this forum, but I need outside opinions as this is an important decision.

Which 5* champ to r5? 20 votes

Namor (sig 140) (can increase sig to 200)
20%
Spity68RoOOtsHedgedog387King_Leo321 4 votes
Stark Spidey (sig 38) (lower value since I already have a r5 tech champ)
0%
Magik (sig 160) (can increase sig to 200)
10%
Thicco_ModeBonzodavid 2 votes
Other (includes r3 champs like Hela, Doctor Doom, Thing, The Champion, Havok, Ghost Rider, Thrags)
70%
CrkwestLvernon15RockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaK3600Přìņče01StellanDoctor_Strange19Black_SwanXguard77VercingetorixAmeloblasterNavieen 14 votes
Wait for someone better
0%

Comments

• NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Other (includes r3 champs like Hela, Doctor Doom, Thing, The Champion, Havok, Ghost Rider, Thrags)
    Doctor doom would be a really insane r5
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Navieen said:

Doctor doom would be a really insane r5

The thing is that I already have a r2 6* SS
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme and Doctor Doom cover a lot of ground together and don’t have the same utilities. I would rank Doctor Doom
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Doom for sure
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Magik (sig 160) (can increase sig to 200)
    oops didn't see doom. prob him
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost...
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    I would say namor as he has his uses but dr doom is the best unless u strongly object to that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doom
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Ghost...

He says ghost rider not ghost, he’s certainly not worth rank 5 in this meta
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Doom easily, although I would take up the Namor when you can as well