**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Device Support [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

this was not nice guys i have been playing this game fr now 3 and half yrs
    and seeing this feels soo bad
    not cool guys
    rlly sad to see this :(
    and i cant spend money during a pandemic dude

Now I am feeling like installing and playing this game was my biggest mistake in life
    If this is really the case, your life is really smooth sailing. You should be very very happy.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    As much as this sucks for some people, you can't expect a game to continue to evolve and improve by continuing to dumb down the coding for old devices to work. That's not how technology works, that's not how mobile devices work.

People are constantly complaining about lag, and crappy inputs and everyone wants it fixed, but when they finally fix it, you want to throw a fit about it. Its like people expecting to play Overwatch, Call of Duty or Fortnite on a Windows 95 computer. I know the timing kinda sucks, but would there really have been a good time to do it?

With that being said, I am playing on a Samsung note 10+, and since the update, things have been much smoother for me, so I believe they made the right (and long overdue) call here.

EDIT:
    btw, the dislike button is right here ↓. I know its gonna be a popular option for this post, but its not gonna change the fact I'm right :/
This discussion has been closed.