**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A new god tier is among us

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    You can check out the video on her gameplay
    A sub would be highly appreciated
    Have a good day
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    So many people underappreciate this champ. I've been singing her praises for so long. Nice to see someone else recognise her. Super underrated
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Yea it just, everybody has their own playstyle, thats why 1 god tier champ for one person might another just, yea, average for others
  • Options
    A little too, she's great for rage. If you get hit when they're unblockable, all it takes is one sp1 and you can heal around 30k straight to full health ; )
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Wish they could just increase the timer of her stolen buffs
  • Options
    Another thing worth mentioning is that she is essentially immune to mesmerize. She can get the stun debuff mid combo and shake it off so fast that she can actually finish her combo. Therefore you can ignore the node entirely
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Plus she can bypass rage node if u sp1 and hold the furies. they cant trigger the buff that she has on her
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    with maxed out mutagenesis and I think suture, she also becomes bleed immune. She’s an excellent Act 6 Crossbones counter.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Another thing worth mentioning is that she is essentially immune to mesmerize. She can get the stun debuff mid combo and shake it off so fast that she can actually finish her combo. Therefore you can ignore the node entirely

She's completely immune to stun debuffs if you have limber at level 4 or higher.

I took my Rogue to rank 5 months ago and she's been great! A lot of people are talking about her L1, but I mostly use her L2 in quests, AQ, and arena. With some good RNG on her crits, she can just about cycle an L2 at the end of every special once she builds up 2 bars of power. This gives her a big boost in damage output, especially considering the enemy won't be able to get to an L3.

I do use her L1 in incursions, though. Since the hacks boost her damage output and her healing is proportional to damage output, she's incredibly sustainable. If you need health, just spam L1. Good on health? Spam L2 to take enemies down quickly.

Finally, she has a nice synergy with CMM, who has a nice synergy with Nick Fury. Together, they make an excellent 3-person team great for AW, AQ and incursions. All 3 champs are solid and Rogue's damage output is increased even further with secondary energy damage.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    She has been here in this game for 3-4 years and u think new god tier???
  • Options
    @Mirage_Turtle completely agree!
    She is forever on my questing teams with CMM for end game content. There's so many situations where she is so useful and sustainable. I play her the same way. She stays at full health and saves me so many items. She is actually my go-to "generic" fighter if there isn't some sort of node I need a specific counter for. She's really underappreciated.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    If you're impressed with her buff steal, try Loki
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

with maxed out mutagenesis and I think suture, she also becomes bleed immune. She’s an excellent Act 6 Crossbones counter.

Swedeah has posted a 2 minute solo of 6.1.5 Crossbones using Rogue.
    it was a 1 minute solo
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

He's some next level player lol. Anyone who beats 6.2.2 Champion in 2 mins with Kamala Khan can do anything
  • Options

Haji_Saab said:

He's some next level player lol. Anyone who beats 6.2.2 Champion in 2 mins with Kamala Khan can do anything
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyy7basjJAg

it’s not just kamala
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Rogue vs 6.1.5 Crossbones.
    https://youtu.be/MMD4e1BvIrw
    Again....by SwedeahL
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    I took rogue to r5 over every mutant I have which is namor, domino, sunspot, etc. I took her up over quake, ghost, nf, etc. Rogue is such a great champ if you can use her properly you can get through pretty much anything and save a ton of potions and revives, it would be awesome though if they did increase how long she steals the buffs for.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

wow who would have guessed the champ who steals buffs is good at stealing buffs and using them, dear god, no one is ranking there rogue up instead of OR, namor, sunspot or literally anyone else in the mutant class that's proven to be good in more fights than just buff heavy ones. Also go beg for subs somewhere else

She’s not only good there, her ability to shrug off debuffs faster than most champs (without any immunities at all), her synergies with marvel, her power steal, her regen. Solid choice. She was my first rank 5. And I still use her a lot. Pair her with marvel and bam she becomes a tier higher.

Enjoy playing her. She’s a great champ.
  • Options

wow who would have guessed the champ who steals buffs is good at stealing buffs and using them, dear god, no one is ranking there rogue up instead of OR, namor, sunspot or literally anyone else in the mutant class that's proven to be good in more fights than just buff heavy ones. Also go beg for subs somewhere else

She’s not only good there, her ability to shrug off debuffs faster than most champs (without any immunities at all), her synergies with marvel, her power steal, her regen. Solid choice. She was my first rank 5. And I still use her a lot. Pair her with marvel and bam she becomes a tier higher.

with maxed out mutagenesis and suture plus level 4 or higher limber, she becomes stun and bleed immune.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Am I the only one without a rogue?
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

with maxed out mutagenesis and suture plus level 4 or higher limber, she becomes stun and bleed immune.
    I used to love rogue and she was my top 3&4* champ. The issue I have is I can't justify spending all those mastery points just to make her a great champ when the game has so many options who don't need over 10 mastery points spent just to make them great. Maybe one day I will take her to rank 5 when I have spare resources but she isn't near the top of my list even though i enjoy using her.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    You don’t need to persuade other players to put Rogue in the “God Tier list”. It’s your account and you can use whoever you like, even for Groot.

At least for me, I won’t consider to put her into my daily questing rosters/AW/AQ. Not fan of her.
  • Options
    Mathgeek said:

Am I the only one without a rogue?

i have a maxed three star Rogue for arena. That’s it. You probably have the two champs I want in this game tho